Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Sister Numbers

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12755 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

In the Pick 3 lottery, Similar to the Vtracs (see Vtracs for more), Sister Numbers are the opposite of the number (or the +5 of the number)

Vtracs:    Vtrac 1 (V1)   =  0  and 5

Vtrac 2 (V2)   =  1  and 6

Vtrac 3 (V3)   =  2  and 7

Vtrac  4 (V4)   =  3  and 8

Vtrac  5 (V5)   =  4  and 9

Sister Numbers:

0s Sister number is 5 / and / 5’s Sister number is 0 /1s Sister number is 6 / and / 6’s Sister number is 1 /2s Sister number is 7 / and / 7’s Sister number is 2/ 3s Sister number is 8 / and / 8’s Sister number is 3/ 4s Sister number is 9 / and / 9’s Sister number is 4

Look for the Sister Numbers to show as the ACTUAL Pick 3 lottery numbers in the next draw.

If you are looking for a way to play just one number a night, Sister Numbers are a good bet. Remembering that Sisters are the +5 take the previous draw that hit, makes it easy to just add 5 (Pick 3 Lottery Math) to each digits while in a store or at the counter.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

In the Pick 3 lottery, Similar to the Vtracs (see Vtracs for more), Sister Numbers are the opposite of the number (or the +5 of the number)

Vtracs:    Vtrac 1 (V1)   =  0  and 5

Vtrac 2 (V2)   =  1  and 6

Vtrac 3 (V3)   =  2  and 7

Vtrac  4 (V4)   =  3  and 8

Vtrac  5 (V5)   =  4  and 9

Sister Numbers:

0s Sister number is 5 / and / 5’s Sister number is 0 /1s Sister number is 6 / and / 6’s Sister number is 1 /2s Sister number is 7 / and / 7’s Sister number is 2/ 3s Sister number is 8 / and / 8’s Sister number is 3/ 4s Sister number is 9 / and / 9’s Sister number is 4

Look for the Sister Numbers to show as the ACTUAL Pick 3 lottery numbers in the next draw.

If you are looking for a way to play just one number a night, Sister Numbers are a good bet. Remembering that Sisters are the +5 take the previous draw that hit, makes it easy to just add 5 (Pick 3 Lottery Math) to each digits while in a store or at the counter.

I agree with you on this.  Sometimes the number is three days away.. Backtest to see how many days it could run for your state..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12755 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you on this.  Sometimes the number is three days away.. Backtest to see how many days it could run for your state..

The same could be done with PICK 4 games !!!! You can use pick 3 methods with Pick 4 games . You will just have a extra digit instead of 3 , you will have 4 digits . I found alot of Pick 3 methods care over to Pick 4 games .

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2012, 10:52 am - IP Logged

The same could be done with PICK 4 games !!!! You can use pick 3 methods with Pick 4 games . You will just have a extra digit instead of 3 , you will have 4 digits . I found alot of Pick 3 methods care over to Pick 4 games .

Could you give us some examples about your strategy? Thanks.

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12755 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2012, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Could you give us some examples about your strategy? Thanks.

Example Pick 4 : 

Sister Numbers:

Pos.1           Pos.2          Pos.3             Pos.4

Prev. Drawn # :                           ( 1 )            ( 7 )           ( 8 )               ( 2 )

6                2                3                   7        ( Play the next 3 to 5 Draws )

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2126 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2012, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello cajun, pick 4 split into two pairs and add   example 4578 = par 45 and par 78 add 4 +5 = 7 +8 = 9 to 15  The sum of the 1st pair numca coincides with the 2nd pair, can be vertically  The couple that did not leave the front end or opposite pairs  Example is the base plate 58, see if this pair does not come out with that pair not yet out in the 2nd pair

NYC
                United States
                Member #54483
                August 20, 2007
                886 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2012, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Example Pick 4 : 

Sister Numbers:

Pos.1           Pos.2          Pos.3             Pos.4

Prev. Drawn # :                           ( 1 )            ( 7 )           ( 8 )               ( 2 )

6                2                3                   7        ( Play the next 3 to 5 Draws )

No, it's not working for NY-P4 by making some backtests from 06/01/12 to 06/30/12.

Maybe, we need to improve the strategy further. Thanks for your creative work!

Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12755 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

No, it's not working for NY-P4 by making some backtests from 06/01/12 to 06/30/12.

Maybe, we need to improve the strategy further. Thanks for your creative work!

Their is all ways need for improvement is strategies ... Maybe try using the last 2 or 5 most  recent draws with system . I would give you 2 to 5 new sets to play . You could even use the most recent 10 draws . I would not go back no further then 10 most recent draws ..

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2012, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Their is all ways need for improvement is strategies ... Maybe try using the last 2 or 5 most  recent draws with system . I would give you 2 to 5 new sets to play . You could even use the most recent 10 draws . I would not go back no further then 10 most recent draws ..

Yes, I did. I have tried the last 2 or 5 most recent draws with your system for NY-P4. Then expanded to 10-14

draws. But it's still nothing. However, the results (3/4) are very close to the Winning data. Maybe, you need to
                    add some other strategies into your Sister System.
                    Best regards,
                    lb
                      Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12755 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Yes, I did. I have tried the last 2 or 5 most recent draws with your system for NY-P4. Then expanded to 10-14

draws. But it's still nothing. However, the results (3/4) are very close to the Winning data. Maybe, you need to
                      add some other strategies into your Sister System.
                      Best regards,
                      lb

Will do !!!! I have to put it on back burner working on my system for Fanatasy 5 , Cash 5 , Easy 5 and Lotto games ..