Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you do?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mrylndw.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
OKC, OK
United States
Member #120575
December 22, 2011
818 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP members, for the past weeks i've been cashing out about 3-4 times a week thanks to some pick3 threads here

in LP site. I cash my tickets all the time at the same store; the cashier start looking at me suspicious due to frequency

of my winning. Should i change the store where i cash my tickets? What would you do?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Maryland
    United States
    Member #127842
    May 10, 2012
    1967 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2012, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Nope.  You are doing it with skill and using free online info to assist you!  I would approach them and ask if they had a problem.  But then again I may change places and let them know that if you hit it big they won't get the 10% or so that the store gets

Did they say anything to you?  I bet they want to get in on your winnings....lol

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
      OKC, OK
      United States
      Member #120575
      December 22, 2011
      818 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2012, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Nope.  You are doing it with skill and using free online info to assist you!  I would approach them and ask if they had a problem.  But then again I may change places and let them know that if you hit it big they won't get the 10% or so that the store gets

Did they say anything to you?  I bet they want to get in on your winnings....lol

They have not yet said anything, but a suspicious look.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

They have not yet said anything, but a suspicious look.

i would change if you have that option...but not necessarily abandon....i must literally go to at least 20 different store...not necessarily because they are suspicious...they just all start to annoy me for some reason or other...

also i am always looking for that next lucky quick pick store...

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2012, 3:03 am - IP Logged

NOt no but heck no.  The cashier is just feeling envy  and as long as your tickets are good they have to honor them.  We go to a local

store to cash tickets mulitiple times some weeks. Some weeks we feed the lotteries pockets. LOL. You have nothing to be concerned about.

The only way I change a store is if I continue to lose there. I think you just have bad cashiers, when we go in with winners everyone is always

positive about it and asking for numbers.  I suspect if you came to that store losing hundreds of dollars a week you would get the same look.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

mrylndw's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #127440
            May 1, 2012
            63 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2012, 3:28 am - IP Logged

I would change...but I rotate playing between 4 stores.