Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Going Nick Perry

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #79502
September 2, 2009
6395 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2012, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I have a bead on Michigan tonight. Enough to print it in the mystical forum. Theres some big news coming for this state. Not sure exactly what  but you re in for some major news. Its lottery- related ie monumental payout or scandal, a huge windfall on an odd (unlikely) number or some indictment.  It seems to be something very good that will turn out badly behind the scenes due to unscrupulous activity. Oddly enough, this is very good news for players as many will profit from it.  I do not live in Michigan but something was pinpointing this state  for me that I had to get it out there for you.   Going to keep my eyes toward Michigan and see what transpires !

On a lower note... 4444 will fall somewhere   but I dont think this is the news you re looking for yet.  Go with your hunches,go with your gut .Remember, many will profit.

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34125 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Really? 4444  mirror 9999 0r 7777 Lets see what state will profit thanks for the info. Even the 444X I even like the 2222 we almost had it.  It must be a full moon they never come over here Psykomo LOLLOL

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.