Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long to keep playing numbers?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mtmk's avatar - Gilak
New Jersey
United States
Member #28234
December 12, 2005
19 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2012, 11:54 am - IP Logged

How long do you keep playing your numbers until you switch it up?  I'm in PA and I usually play the same numbers for about a week.

Thanks,

Mike

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12741 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

How long do you keep playing your numbers until you switch it up?  I'm in PA and I usually play the same numbers for about a week.

Thanks,

Mike

All systems/methods varies on length of play for sets from 1 day to 30 days .

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks,

Mike

then do they usually fall when you stop?  That is my luck.

I think it depends on what method you are using and how long the time span has been tested with the method.  Playing the same numbers can be boring... but... it may be what is needed to keep ahead of the game.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12741 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2012, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

then do they usually fall when you stop?  That is my luck.

I think it depends on what method you are using and how long the time span has been tested with the method.  Playing the same numbers can be boring... but... it may be what is needed to keep ahead of the game.

One system/method will not work for most games ( Pick 3 and Pick 4 ) . You will need at least 2 different systems to give you SET's to play . If you have 1 set combination that shows up in each system/method then that set/sets will have a higher probabilty of a future Hit ..