Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Someone try this.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by fja.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Riverside, Ca
United States
Member #21722
September 14, 2005
173 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I am going to explain this the best i can,  But when i was looking at the winning numbers awhile back i noticed that all the winning numbers were scattered all about in passed 25-50 draws.  so if the winning are 10-12-23-46-50 + 04 you will find all those numbers somewhere in the passed 25-50 draws.  So just look at the passed draws and just randomly pick numbers from differant winning combinations like 15 +5.  I did this awhile back in California SLP, i didn't win anything but i had all the winning numbers in the numbers i was picking from.  Do you guys understand what i am saying???

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12740 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2012, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I am going to explain this the best i can,  But when i was looking at the winning numbers awhile back i noticed that all the winning numbers were scattered all about in passed 25-50 draws.  so if the winning are 10-12-23-46-50 + 04 you will find all those numbers somewhere in the passed 25-50 draws.  So just look at the passed draws and just randomly pick numbers from differant winning combinations like 15 +5.  I did this awhile back in California SLP, i didn't win anything but i had all the winning numbers in the numbers i was picking from.  Do you guys understand what i am saying???

Down ,

Been done all ready !!. It's just a Hot/Cold count method with the last 25 - 50 draws . The method needs to be modified a little bit to work right .. Trying a few things on Paper 1st ...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19826 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

What you have said in a round about way is most lottery numbers have been drawn in the previous 25-50 drawings which is normal for most games including the multi-state games with 56-59 numbers.  It's unusual for numbers to go longer than 50 drawings without being drawn.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        Riverside, Ca
        United States
        Member #21722
        September 14, 2005
        173 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

you guys are debbie downers =/

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          11931 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2012, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Not Debbie Downers,,,,we all started there, its a good base,,,now you need to narrow the field. 

For instance in mega millions in 2012, The numbers 2 or 3, or 9  have appeared as the first wb in 27 out of 56 draws. 

Don't stop looking!!

Good Luck!!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields