Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Five

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2012, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I was wondering how many people actually play this game...

The payouts are horrible...

check it out...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
    upstate NY
    United States
    Member #108791
    March 31, 2011
    549 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2012, 2:45 am - IP Logged

I was wondering how many people actually play this game...

The payouts are horrible...

check it out...

Those are definitely some poor payouts.  They look even worse when you compare them to PA's Quinto.

Does anyone know whether Georgia Five and Quinto are the only two Pick Five games out there?  It seems like most of the five-number games are ones where the numbers come from the same pool as opposed to being five separate digits.

Patriot

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7713 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Those are definitely some poor payouts.  They look even worse when you compare them to PA's Quinto.

Does anyone know whether Georgia Five and Quinto are the only two Pick Five games out there?  It seems like most of the five-number games are ones where the numbers come from the same pool as opposed to being five separate digits.

I think Washington DC has a game like this. DC-5 I think it's called?

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
        Northern Virginia
        United States
        Member #83350
        December 5, 2009
        1322 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2012, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes, the D.C. lottery has a game like this, and it is called DC-5. These are the only three free-standing 5-ball numbers games out there. Kentucky has a 5-ball kicker attached to their Cashball game.

Like the Pennsylvania Quinto, the payouts are 1/2 the odds, so I would be willing to play this game.

The Georgia Five came the day after I left the state after graduating from the University of Georgia. If, for some reason, I had kept living in Georgia after that point, I would have written a letter to the Georgia Lottery stating that the payouts for that game are disgusting and that they should be ashamed of themselves for coming up with that prize structure, and urging them to adopt a prize structure similar to Quinto or DC-5. They probably wouldn't listen, though.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!