Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pikatikit App for Android

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Jamesd911.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #127878
May 11, 2012
12 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Anyone else having good results with this app?   Not sure if I'm just on a hot streak or what, but I've been using it to pick tickets in Virginia and Maryland with pretty good returns.  It scans the lottery websites every day (not that they provide all that much) and ranks the games according to what looks like some kind of expected value formula.  Seems pretty dead on with my calculations and it's saving me a bunch of time.

theEvilTux's avatar - mask
    Virginia Beach
    United States
    Member #130985
    July 30, 2012
    3 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2012, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Im having decent results with Pickaticket. What value tickets are you using it with?

United States
      Member #127878
      May 11, 2012
      12 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

The $10 and $20 tickets seem to be at the top of the lists most of the time.  I've always heard that those values return the most anyway, but it's nice to quickly see which ones still have all the prize value left.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1503 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I will have to check it out. Of course the good  ranks will be the newest tickets, but nice to have at your fingertips. Thanks for the post...

Jamesd911's avatar - proudresized
          Columbus Ohio
          United States
          Member #115963
          September 1, 2011
          6 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2012, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Anyone else having good results with this app?   Not sure if I'm just on a hot streak or what, but I've been using it to pick tickets in Virginia and Maryland with pretty good returns.  It scans the lottery websites every day (not that they provide all that much) and ranks the games according to what looks like some kind of expected value formula.  Seems pretty dead on with my calculations and it's saving me a bunch of time.

Keep me updated on how well your doing, I started using this app and bought Ohio $10 scratch game classic black 2 and won $235 dollars on 3 tickets the rank for this game was #9 maybe i just got lucky(most likely) but that money goes right into my rent payment and im set :-)