Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One Million Dollar PB Winner

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Artist77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
591 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2012, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Some lucky person won one million playing PB (qp) ... funny thing is this happened in the next town over from me.  Whoever you are, do the best with the money.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4788 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2012, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Some lucky person won one million playing PB (qp) ... funny thing is this happened in the next town over from me.  Whoever you are, do the best with the money.

Thank you.  I will spend it well. I have now gone into debt to purchase a house near to the other housewives of New Jersey (*TM) so I can get in on that big money vehicle.  I am hoping they choose me as the next housewife. And, even though I never cook, I plan to write a cook book anyway like Teresa Guidice did. How do you spell hore dervess? 

And I am working on getting a guido NJ husband to help my future TV career as well. I am looking around in the "construction" industry.  Of course, my new money helps there! Now if I can only spend it all and then declare bankruptcy, I will be all set!

Oh, need to run....I need to practice flipping tables and name calling.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.  I will spend it well. I have now gone into debt to purchase a house near to the other housewives of New Jersey (*TM) so I can get in on that big money vehicle.  I am hoping they choose me as the next housewife. And, even though I never cook, I plan to write a cook book anyway like Teresa Guidice did. How do you spell hore dervess? 

And I am working on getting a guido NJ husband to help my future TV career as well. I am looking around in the "construction" industry.  Of course, my new money helps there! Now if I can only spend it all and then declare bankruptcy, I will be all set!

Congrats Artist!  Party

Always knew your time would come, and to think you were so bummed out by that "weird" ticket just yesterday. Dreams do come true.   Banana

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4788 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Artist!  Party

Always knew your time would come, and to think you were so bummed out by that "weird" ticket just yesterday. Dreams do come true.   Banana

Yes McGinnin, dreams do come true. ;)

And that ticket still needs to go down as the worst ticket ever. I might as well have had 1-2-4-5-6-7.  Back to picking ALL my own #s even for decades of dollars.

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes McGinnin, dreams do come true. ;)

And that ticket still needs to go down as the worst ticket ever. I might as well have had 1-2-4-5-6-7.  Back to picking ALL my own #s even for decades of dollars.

My biggest win ever, came from a QP, I'm standing by them.    Love     (I do both QP & self pick on all my tickets).

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4788 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

My biggest win ever, came from a QP, I'm standing by them.    Love     (I do both QP & self pick on all my tickets).

I believe you!

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Not quite all that funny IPlayWeekly, YOU should/could have won that cool million. Love that this was on a QP!!!  Lovies

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                Lavender Rocket

United States
                Member #124616
                March 16, 2012
                2642 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2012, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

oh Artist - you aspire so high!  I can help you with flipping tables... and im pretty sure I can also assist in coming up with some pretty creative names for your name calling arsenal.  let me know ... i will be sitting over here coming up with a list for ya.

Milwaukee, WI
                  United States
                  Member #3131
                  December 27, 2003
                  665 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2012, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I'd be happy winning the $150,000 in Wis Badger 5 tomorrow.......

United States
                    Member #125122
                    March 25, 2012
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2012, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Is This It 

WB: 2, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 25, 26, 33, 41, 47, 52

PB:   11, 17, 24, 33

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4788 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:50 am - IP Logged

oh Artist - you aspire so high!  I can help you with flipping tables... and im pretty sure I can also assist in coming up with some pretty creative names for your name calling arsenal.  let me know ... i will be sitting over here coming up with a list for ya.

Thank you Max.  Maybe we can start our own school to train future reality stars?