Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pastor visits!! House is a mess!!

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Keke242.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
charlotte, NC
United States
Member #71404
February 24, 2009
388 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Went back to sleep, had another dream.

Was walking around inside my house when my son informed my that my cousin was there in an adjoining room. My cousin is a pastor (Minister).

Anyway when I got to the room that he was in, it was amess, but he was just sitting there going through the mess. We moved about the house,

but everywhere we went was full of junk and stuff, to the point that I had to move stuff out of the way to clear a path. We got to another part of

the house (downstairs) and children were playing. I went into therefrigerator and pulled out some chicken. In this area of the house all of the

faucets were running water. We went to go back upstairs and there were shoes on the steps that I had to move out the the way. This dream

appeared to start off in the upstairs part of my Grandma's house, but was not familar with the downstairs.

charlotte, NC
    United States
    Member #71404
    February 24, 2009
    388 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Was walking around inside my house when my son informed my that my cousin was there in an adjoining room. My cousin is a pastor (Minister).

Anyway when I got to the room that he was in, it was amess, but he was just sitting there going through the mess. We moved about the house,

but everywhere we went was full of junk and stuff, to the point that I had to move stuff out of the way to clear a path. We got to another part of

the house (downstairs) and children were playing. I went into therefrigerator and pulled out some chicken. In this area of the house all of the

faucets were running water. We went to go back upstairs and there were shoes on the steps that I had to move out the the way. This dream

appeared to start off in the upstairs part of my Grandma's house, but was not familar with the downstairs.

I'll try this a different way. Lol

Anyone have the numbers for :

House

cousin

junk

children playing

chicken

running water

Thanks in advance,

Betterbe

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #85202
      January 10, 2010
      331 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

what is your cousin birthday (the pastor)?

what is your grandma house number?

charlotte, NC
        United States
        Member #71404
        February 24, 2009
        388 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

My cousin's birthday is 8/2/63. Mine is 8/2/65. We share a special kinship and birthday! :D

My grandma's house number was 2801.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:07 am - IP Logged

just wanted you to know you had alot of winners here shoes 444 956 469 preacher 366/636 212/112 house 103 cousin 413 514 water 123 685 709 506 i am just trying to remember all that you dreamt stairs  is 634, 0 or 1 for pick.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Keke242's avatar - nicebear
            Florida
            Bahamas
            Member #130323
            July 11, 2012
            451 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I'll try this a different way. Lol

Anyone have the numbers for :

House

cousin

junk

children playing

chicken

running water

Thanks in advance,

Betterbe

Home -032 4944

Cousin - 793 2940

Children - 560 8838

Chicken - 560 8838

Good luck and blessings to all 

charlotte, NC
              United States
              Member #71404
              February 24, 2009
              388 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

just wanted you to know you had alot of winners here shoes 444 956 469 preacher 366/636 212/112 house 103 cousin 413 514 water 123 685 709 506 i am just trying to remember all that you dreamt stairs  is 634, 0 or 1 for pick.

Thanks for letting me know. I hope someone was able to be blessed. These numbers are hitting everywhere except for where I am in North Carolina. Lol

STay Blessed,

Betterbe

charlotte, NC
                United States
                Member #71404
                February 24, 2009
                388 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Home -032 4944

Cousin - 793 2940

Children - 560 8838

Chicken - 560 8838

Thanks Keke! I notice some of these are the same numbers from my other dream posts. So check out my other post. I hope someone can be blessed!

Betterbe

Keke242's avatar - nicebear
                  Florida
                  Bahamas
                  Member #130323
                  July 11, 2012
                  451 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2012, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Keke! I notice some of these are the same numbers from my other dream posts. So check out my other post. I hope someone can be blessed!

Betterbe

Ok I will ;) hope these will help !!! The dream number I gave to someone yesterday came stright but thtourist digit was one up :( so that's something to look at also I hope you hit big :) God bless

Good luck and blessings to all