Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Minimal" Perpetual Winning Motion

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Googler.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia Beach, Virginia
United States
Member #110060
April 25, 2011
115 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Is there a way to win just enough to keep playing Pick 3/4 without using your your own money, over and over?

I come close by playing the top 10-20 frequency numbers in a "few" states. My problem is that I can win the any order money, but seldom hit the exact money. Even the combos hit close to the time that I have to go into my pocket for additional money.

Summary, I can hold the lotto in the air, but it is still difficult to pick the lotto pockets. I solved the first part, but not the second part.

Any advice?

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4849 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Is there a way to win just enough to keep playing Pick 3/4 without using your your own money, over and over?

I come close by playing the top 10-20 frequency numbers in a "few" states. My problem is that I can win the any order money, but seldom hit the exact money. Even the combos hit close to the time that I have to go into my pocket for additional money.

Summary, I can hold the lotto in the air, but it is still difficult to pick the lotto pockets. I solved the first part, but not the second part.

Any advice?

Maybe you should just concentrate on one or two states. Make up charts to track whatever you can think of, study them,

look for trends, they will tell you what to play and when. It takes practice and patience but you will learn how to do it.

Don't worry about using a set list of numbers. The numbers change on a daily basis, and you have to adjust your play to

keep up with what is happening now. What's hot today may be cold tomorrow and vice versa.

It's like sports, a player or team has a lot success. At halftime their oppenent adjusts to stop them, and does. The player or

team then re-adjusts to try to continue their success. It's the same thing with us and the lottery, only on a daily basis. If

you want to succeed you must continuously adjust your play.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Indeed, focus on the lottery in your state.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
        United States
        Member #110060
        April 25, 2011
        115 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:07 am - IP Logged

I'm hard headed, but I think that you both are right. My Mother-in-Law just plays Virginia Pick 3 and a little Pick 4, Combos only and she always hits. She feels numbers and I'm cold as a fish in that department. 

I like Illinois, so I will watch that state and Virginia.

I make copies of the frequency chart on the US-L site every 3 months, place them into Excel for comparison. It has worked a few time.  It is now haft time, I've made adjustments and I'm coming out swinging and winning.

Thanks

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19813 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Any advice?

If you build it, others will use it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Any advice?

Pfffffffffffffttt!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2012, 4:08 am - IP Logged

I am working on an algorithm using the last x drawings. It probably will meet the expectancy, 0.4 to 0.6 loss due to payout. A lucky hit is possible.

kkkb's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTCbp5UCbsK022NTC_y-p5KGtaseWWCX_dI6OKKgbkehO5h07Cy9Q

United States
                Member #130020
                July 4, 2012
                840 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2012, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Any advice?

If you're referring to playing online, yes there's a way. I only play cash 3 but I take out $1000 a month. It's been this way since I've started playing online. Start small and work your way up.

Money is the motive

Virginia Beach, Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #110060
                  April 25, 2011
                  115 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I play online. I use US....LOTTERIES. I play 15 states 10 high freq numbers in the range of the top 30 highest freq numbers. I play 25 cents. That cost 37.50. I win about 2 - 4 pick 3's each day. Sometimes zero hits. One win just breaks even. The second win earns me 37.50. I use the win to play pick4 and pick 3, using my winnings, not my money. I seldom add my own money. I'm sure that many others have tried this.

Had one pick 4 hit for 9,000 and many pick 3 combos. But I can't consistently hit the combos, because I can't pick good numbers. I play shotgun. :)  I'm taking the advice from here to concentrate on just two states for combos.

Playing 15 states 10 numbers twice each day really shows you how difficult this game is. So, I really don't have a system, just one sort of useful part.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #110060
                    April 25, 2011
                    115 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2012, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I play online. I use US....LOTTERIES. I play 15 states 10 high freq numbers in the range of the top 30 highest freq numbers. I play 25 cents. That cost 37.50. I win about 2 - 4 pick 3's each day. Sometimes zero hits. One win just breaks even. The second win earns me 37.50. I use the win to play pick4 and pick 3, using my winnings, not my money. I seldom add my own money. I'm sure that many others have tried this.

Had one pick 4 hit for 9,000 and many pick 3 combos. But I can't consistently hit the combos, because I can't pick good numbers. I play shotgun. :)  I'm taking the advice from here to concentrate on just two states for combos.

Playing 15 states 10 numbers twice each day really shows you how difficult this game is. So, I really don't have a system, just one sort of useful part.

I hope that this sounds silly and someone has a better idea.