Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 8/1/12 - 8/31/12

Topic closed. 2705 replies. Last post 4 years ago by taiwanlottery.

Page 71 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
Orangutan Forest
United States
Member #95128
August 4, 2010
12754 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I want to personally thank the people on the Dream Team that have helped me try and learn a bit. It's hard bc I'm a new player I still don't understand but I am working on learning. It's seems I have more losses than wins but I'm trying. Thank you Tiger, Mrs. D, Loonasee2, Joey D just to name a few. I was so frustrated with all the numbers tonight I just played my exs phone number 398 (with a few others pix)and it won lol.  The few times I ever win its by luck. I guess I haVe lots of learning to do. I look up to all of you . You are all so talented and smart!!!! Good luck and many wins to you all. I have not been posting bc I been losing like crazy and felt dumb.  Well have a great night everyone;)))

Lexi

Your welcome Lexi ,...........CONGRATS on your win ,did ya notice tj's index had that number 398.Thats one-way  how you can confirm your choices, by checking tj's index.        GOOD LUCK !!!

The-One's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcRMqX8QWSV7QJJhDbrG0I-D3eFcqFAzXzCj-A_r-IsB3aQITDh3HQ
    New York
    United States
    Member #130187
    July 8, 2012
    147 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Your welcome Lexi ,...........CONGRATS on your win ,did ya notice tj's index had that number 398.Thats one-way  how you can confirm your choices, by checking tj's index.        GOOD LUCK !!!

Hey Loon where is tj's index,  who is tj ?   Is that the user name ?

Fortune cookie 101 

If you must choose,  then choose wisely!

According to the Obama admistration you have better odds to hit the next number then the odds of a new job being created.  Good Luck!!! :p

Aside from the Dos Equis beer guy being the most interesting man in the world.  There is no more interesting people in the world than gamblers.  I'm right at home.  :)

Lexi26's avatar - image
      Love my dogs:))Dog Mom
      USA
      United States
      Member #129081
      June 9, 2012
      1420 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I just noticed . I still am having trouble figuring it out, I guess it will take time ;)) good luck everyone !!!

Orangutan Forest
        United States
        Member #95128
        August 4, 2010
        12754 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Hey Loon where is tj's index,  who is tj ?   Is that the user name ?

Yes ,.............tj2win (nygameindex) in p3 fourm ,.................................in the search box on the top of the page type this          237264          go to last page 387

The-One's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcRMqX8QWSV7QJJhDbrG0I-D3eFcqFAzXzCj-A_r-IsB3aQITDh3HQ
          New York
          United States
          Member #130187
          July 8, 2012
          147 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Yes ,.............tj2win (nygameindex) in p3 fourm ,.................................in the search box on the top of the page type this          237264          go to last page 387

Thanks Loon :)  Wow he is almost dead on with a lot of numbers.  I didn't see his stuff till now.  This is great!

Fortune cookie 101 

According to the Obama admistration you have better odds to hit the next number then the odds of a new job being created.  Good Luck!!! :p

Aside from the Dos Equis beer guy being the most interesting man in the world.  There is no more interesting people in the world than gamblers.  I'm right at home.  :)

Orangutan Forest
            United States
            Member #95128
            August 4, 2010
            12754 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

The 14 in p4 could bring ,............... 2 , 7 , 27 , 22 , 77 or root of 9 in p3 or p4

I'm liken 22 ,.....22x/2x2/x22

Hey Steve , 1  , 3 , 13 , 22 , 24  make the magic ,show me the money.lol  Should be interesting to say the least.lol Thumbs Up

Orangutan Forest
              United States
              Member #95128
              August 4, 2010
              12754 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks Loon :)  Wow he is almost dead on with a lot of numbers.  I didn't see his stuff till now.  This is great!

welcome !                   yes tj's one of the best , and pay attention to his suggestions ,very good tracker.

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                Orange County, New York
                United States
                Member #140
                March 10, 2002
                6925 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all of yesterdays winners!

The Panther hunts for more!

Lexi26's avatar - image
                  USA
                  United States
                  Member #129081
                  June 9, 2012
                  1420 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Does anyone see 567 or the 67 pairs for the day ? Ambily30 said 576 yesterday, I was wondering if it would come out today just curious . She has been right twice this month so I'm considering it ,but  you people are the experts

New York
                    United States
                    Member #130187
                    July 8, 2012
                    147 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Alright time to go pick up my triples for the day before they are sold out.  :p

Fortune cookie 101 

New York
                      United States
                      Member #130187
                      July 8, 2012
                      147 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Does anyone see 567 or the 67 pairs for the day ? Ambily30 said 576 yesterday, I was wondering if it would come out today just curious . She has been right twice this month so I'm considering it ,but  you people are the experts

Something that stands out for me on the 576 is evening drawing JoeyD says that a seven is comming in the center position in an evening drawing soon.  I also saw mention of the sum 18 and 576  is   sum 18  ;)  Just stuff I picked up from the people who seem to pick at least a few numbers a week.

Fortune cookie 101 

Lexi26's avatar - image
                        USA
                        United States
                        Member #129081
                        June 9, 2012
                        1420 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Ok bc her thread says mid but I guess u r right I really have no idea. I am too confused.Good luck everyone :)

New York
                          United States
                          Member #130187
                          July 8, 2012
                          147 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

I'm not an expert but I watch everything they type or say.   Thats what hit me when I saw the 576   from what I read from experts.   576  might want to consider it for an evening draw with 7 in center.   Someone else said looking for sum 18   576  is that sum.   So playing it for mid day and eveing might not hurt either way.  Keep looking at what the posts say up until about noon then narrow down and play.  Thats how I do it.

Fortune cookie 101 

New York
                            United States
                            Member #103600
                            January 4, 2011
                            3983 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2012, 9:15 am - IP Logged

very much alive midday as 567. consecutives are due. 6 digit in middle position is due midday and combined drawing. sum 18 is due. root sum 9 is due. 567 is the longest out and lightest played of this combination. I've been playing with the 7 digit in the middle at night but really would like to see it show as 567 midday. good luck.

steve000's avatar - dragon1
                              westtown new york
                              United States
                              Member #103423
                              January 2, 2011
                              2776 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

The 14 in p4 could bring ,............... 2 , 7 , 27 , 22 , 77 or root of 9 in p3 or p4

I'm liken 22 ,.....22x/2x2/x22

Hey Steve , 1  , 3 , 13 , 22 , 24  make the magic ,show me the money.lol  Should be interesting to say the least.lol Thumbs Up

haha lol

Interesting for sure holy mackeral they all are sum 5  6  7

132 131 322 222 241 313

thats like the entire consec whatever the hell you call it series haha lol.

wiz the last time we tried it we kicked butt.....now p4 has me confused because i was going over headcracks qps and visuals and all i can see is 5401 from that and 820 to random of a selection to narrow there... 5547 totally confused so im gonna try the tk 5 on p3 and just those two qp numbers i made up what ya think??

Page 71 of 181