Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reading Lottery Master Guide Big Question

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LittleTom.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
queens, ny
United States
Member #128439
May 24, 2012
3 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I've been basically a reader on this site looking to understand good/better moves with the Lottery system.

I've started to read "Gail Howards" Master Guide and don't understand how see got the following numbers....

(I hope many have read the book, you'll need it to understand the question)

A “Skips Due Bias Tracker Chart” question:

My question is to understand were the lotto numbers came from after Step Three on page 45 in the book.

Page 45 has Games out 5 with In Last Five with 0 and Lotto Numbers 08

That I understand it’s the others like Games out 1 with In Last Five with 2 and Lotto Numbers 14, 27, 38, 42, 43 > How do you connect the Lotto Numbers on pg42.

What I see is Games out 1 with In Last Five with 2 and Lotto Numbers from Draw442,443  #03,15,18,27,30, 37 with 01,20, 24, 29, 31, 37.

Or I though it was just using 03, 01.

I didn’t understand clearly where these numbers 14, 27, 38, 42, 43 come from.

Games out 4 with In Last Five with 2 the same confusion for me. I only find in 444 the number 26. 443 the number 20. But numbers 03, 15, 18, 30 as in page 46 I see no connection.

I’ve looked and looked for information about this,

I'm sure someone knows.

I've emailed her site, also, but everyone here seems informative.

Thanks,

LittleTom

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2012, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I've been basically a reader on this site looking to understand good/better moves with the Lottery system.

I've started to read "Gail Howards" Master Guide and don't understand how see got the following numbers....

(I hope many have read the book, you'll need it to understand the question)

A “Skips Due Bias Tracker Chart” question:

My question is to understand were the lotto numbers came from after Step Three on page 45 in the book.

Page 45 has Games out 5 with In Last Five with 0 and Lotto Numbers 08

That I understand it’s the others like Games out 1 with In Last Five with 2 and Lotto Numbers 14, 27, 38, 42, 43 > How do you connect the Lotto Numbers on pg42.

What I see is Games out 1 with In Last Five with 2 and Lotto Numbers from Draw442,443  #03,15,18,27,30, 37 with 01,20, 24, 29, 31, 37.

Or I though it was just using 03, 01.

I didn’t understand clearly where these numbers 14, 27, 38, 42, 43 come from.

Games out 4 with In Last Five with 2 the same confusion for me. I only find in 444 the number 26. 443 the number 20. But numbers 03, 15, 18, 30 as in page 46 I see no connection.

I’ve looked and looked for information about this,

I'm sure someone knows.

I've emailed her site, also, but everyone here seems informative.

Thanks,

LittleTom

this part of the book is a little confusing.

I didn’t understand clearly where these numbers 14, 27, 38, 42, 43 come from

14 27 38 42 43 are all one day skips from draw 445

#2 scored in draw 446 so it is now a 0 day skip.

step three column two on page 45  are not lotto numbers but a resorting of the second column from step two.

step two is sorted by skips...  0  1  2  3  4  5

step three is sorted by count of skips in last five...  so  0  2  2  3  4  7  is the count of skips...

where skip 5 = count of 0    skip  1 =  count of 2  skip 2 = count of 2 , etc. 

step two and three are identical except for the column which is being used for sorting.

Games out 4 with In Last Five with 2 the same confusion for me. I only find in 444 the number 26. 443 the number 20. But numbers 03, 15, 18, 30 as in page 46 I see no connection

games out 4 -- is column one. 

2 is count in last five  --  column two

Lotto numbers,   ---  column three, 3  15  18  30  are all numbers with a skip of 4.

the number 26 you find is down below with games out 2  and is associated with  7  17  23  33  41

the 26 is below because the sorting is done by IN LAST FIVE COLUMN  which has 7  occurrences in last five games and since column two is sort  from  least to greater its at the bottom...

i hope this helps a little.  Maybe somebody else will weigh in if i am too unclear.

its about time watch gina matthews and my winning take five numbers...

Lets go 3 20!!!!Dance

queens, ny
      United States
      Member #128439
      May 24, 2012
      3 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2012, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner

After reading your information I understood were those lotto numbers came from.

Thanks for that help.

Another question-What did you think of the information in the book.

Is there any other information/books to read to get a high chance to win.

Thanks again for the help.

LittleTom

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner

After reading your information I understood were those lotto numbers came from.

Thanks for that help.

Another question-What did you think of the information in the book.

Is there any other information/books to read to get a high chance to win.

Thanks again for the help.

LittleTom

The information in the book is good.  I thought she should have elaborated more on the flag formation and tips on how to time it better, and she should of offered more examples of hard statistics with the flag formation... rather than just simple timing by due skip of 5...also i find the flag formation very often happens at skip 6...take the number 33 in take five tonite...its skip pattern is XX123456... 6 is the due skip...i only played it once though, as i played power number 24 on a hunch instead which is 8 days...if i am correct with both of the numbers at least its good for a free play, and hopefully i will be lucky with the other three numbers.

As for as other books, i do not know. As for as information, you may want to watch CajunWin4 predictions closely, he is a great predictor...(on a little bit of a cold streak now), but that is true for most of us....

Whenever he has skip 0, or repeater in his set, you may want to consider playing that line...or compare it closely to your workout.  You can surely join us in the take five thread started by helka11...

the thread needs some fresh exuberance.

Also try making some of your own charts in excel if you know how to use it. Good luck.

queens, ny
          United States
          Member #128439
          May 24, 2012
          3 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

Thanks again for the info. I'll check out CajunWin4 predictions and helka11...

And yes I've started using my excel. It was the reason I was asking the first question. I agree she could have given better info.

Thanks again, and Best of luck also.

Little Tom