Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Idaho: 8/1 - 8/31/2012

Topic closed. 404 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Rick G.

Page 24 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Ancona
Italy
Member #125985
April 1, 2012
570 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2012, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

I'm feeling pretty jazzed about my Diagonals study, simply because it's helping me predict digits in 1st and/or 3rd place... which will eventually lead to more smarts in choosing exact position.  That's my goal, exact position.

By charting a history of the diagonals in both directions, putting them into 10 categories of type (Low, Medium, High), I can see that Repeats happen at about the same rate as our regular winning numbers, a significant number of times for helping with prediction.

I've got many more charts to do on this and a bunch of testing but I'm - I'm - just very excited!!!  Big Smile

Hello Ms.Gi The Jazzed ,please find what follows because it may be adopted

as a model interpretation ,almost a small winning strategy for some special 

configurations in the "Give me some money you Diagonals" research area Big Grin

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL

Ancona
    Italy
    Member #125985
    April 1, 2012
    570 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2012, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey Gi ,this fashinating double diagonal gave a triangle>> 2-7-9

I've never actually fell in love with spacemetric predicting technics but as

on the image look at the list of numbers which logicaly seem to follw:

Next triangle

So the diagonal is virtualy reproduced and this makes clear that the next triangle

is 1-6-9 but it's form 916 is taken ,or same order of the elements of 927.

Because on the chart the triangle 2-7-9 is in increasing order I retain that a slight

oscilation against clock can be expected and the slightest one is the minor ajacent of

only one of the digits involved -this forms the numbers 816,906,915.

But seen that we just recently  had bx 906 and bx 915 it's not bad to consider the

simmetry of 916 and 816 which are 946,976,846,876 .

Number 976 is blu as there was recently 697 Eve on 08/12.

In conclusion _916,816,946,846,876 Main str/bx and secondary boxed_906,915,976 .

Voilà ,number 915 boxed as promised ,actually 6 draws later and actually it was

a straight number 195 repeat.

I considered that an eventual  repeat  should be  less probable event and have included

the number in the secondary list and only boxed but on the other side only a volume of cases ,

a bunch of such diagonals at least can  help to ajust the interpretation.

I consider this an interesting trace to take under observation.

Ancona
      Italy
      Member #125985
      April 1, 2012
      570 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2012, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Only a note about the double appearance in second position of that burning digit 9

on 8/22 which categorically indicates digits 0,1,2,3 as the very active future protagonists

,eventually with digit 4 or even the same 9.Eye on the doubles 22 and 33 on Midday.Thumbs Up

Idaho
        United States
        Member #76087
        June 18, 2009
        859 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Voilà ,number 915 boxed as promised ,actually 6 draws later and actually it was

a straight number 195 repeat.

I considered that an eventual  repeat  should be  less probable event and have included

the number in the secondary list and only boxed but on the other side only a volume of cases ,

a bunch of such diagonals at least can  help to ajust the interpretation.

I consider this an interesting trace to take under observation.

Bravo on your Diagonals sleuthing, Inspector Skio!!!

Wink

La Maga Della Spaziometria

Ancona
          Italy
          Member #125985
          April 1, 2012
          570 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Bravo on your Diagonals sleuthing, Inspector Skio!!!

Wink

You ,the " secretly diagonaling" indicate me please some few more of this same type

and I'll show you Wink...they actually gently have thrown me out theyr esclusive lovers

group those italian guys,the spacemetric  magos."You see far more particullars than needed

for having a good concentration" -they said."I was  efforting so much all that time on the d/a/m/n particullars because I do not always see where the money is in all that your  passion" - was my replay.

But we are still best forum friends with most of them( WC file was generated of one of them

meanwhile)Eek Big Grin

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

8/24 evening

482  483  492  493

582  583  592  593

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #94283
              July 17, 2010
              2284 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2012, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

326 fell 8/24 day.  I was playing that as 623 for a while, but would have spent more than I won had I played it till it fell.  Confused

Idaho
                United States
                Member #76087
                June 18, 2009
                859 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2012, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

326 fell 8/24 day.  I was playing that as 623 for a while, but would have spent more than I won had I played it till it fell.  Confused

Same here.  I gave up on it awhile back.  Then yesterday it came to me:  PLAY 235 AND 236.  So I played 235 (because sums of 10 are way overdue).  Did not play at all today, and there was the 326.  Not surprised to see it.  Perhaps 2&3 will come back again.

Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #76087
                  June 18, 2009
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2012, 12:06 am - IP Logged

372   tonight

This was a day for oldie absentees to pop in.  AND- a day for numbers that I played 2 weeks ago to pop in. 

Unhappy

Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #76087
                    June 18, 2009
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

You ,the " secretly diagonaling" indicate me please some few more of this same type

and I'll show you Wink...they actually gently have thrown me out theyr esclusive lovers

group those italian guys,the spacemetric  magos."You see far more particullars than needed

for having a good concentration" -they said."I was  efforting so much all that time on the d/a/m/n particullars because I do not always see where the money is in all that your  passion" - was my replay.

But we are still best forum friends with most of them( WC file was generated of one of them

meanwhile)Eek Big Grin

Oooh, "Spacemetric Magos"..... I like that.  May I be a Spacemetric Mago too?  I need a new title and a new job.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                      FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2012, 8:09 am - IP Logged

8/25 midday

460  461  470  471

560  561  570  571

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Ancona
                        Italy
                        Member #125985
                        April 1, 2012
                        570 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Just a mention about the group of digits I find very good for non repeated number:

1,2,3,4,6_main and eventualy any of the possible 10 pairs with digit 5 as

a secondary group,The next hit looks imminent.Thumbs Up

Number 326 from the main group of 10 non-repeats Sad Cheers

Ancona
                          Italy
                          Member #125985
                          April 1, 2012
                          570 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2012, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Hey ,Gigi,when showing'em  what's needed ROFL take present what I've started yesterday for mid,

no time to post ,than updated for eve ,could not post again (washing machine troubles) and finaly

here I am(w.machine repeared).

It's all about the front 30-39 group which stays in sync overdue for 28 draws as on image:

Front_30-39

Since pair 30 takes part of the trio 30,40,50 and seen the overdue of the back

pairs 01 to 09 (which doesn't exclude an eventual short skip for 00) some of

the 19 straight numbers may appear- 301,305,307 have additional confirmations.

On other side the front 35 seems can easily meet several good candidates from the

group of back pairs 50-59.

Even the group of split pairs 30-39 supports some interesting plausible expectations

and brings the light on 302 ,322,355.Thumbs Up

Hey ,peeps ,what happenned yesterday touches the unbelievable but since

the numbers 326 and 372 are already fact ,we'd better start believingROFL

The image is old but will do the job,look at the left section "who" actually

yesterday was drawn:

1/the late front pair 32 hit on the 261st draw and the previous appearance

of number 326 was on Tue,April 30 ,2002

2/the late front pair 37 hit on the 268th draw and the previous appearance

of  number 372 was on June 18 ,2007

Two late (almost very late)front pairs from same decade hit in the same day

through two very late straight numbers ...whohoo..

Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #76087
                            June 18, 2009
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2012, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Number 326 from the main group of 10 non-repeats Sad Cheers

Yes, indeed.  Good job, Skio.

Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #76087
                              June 18, 2009
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey ,peeps ,what happenned yesterday touches the unbelievable but since

the numbers 326 and 372 are already fact ,we'd better start believingROFL

The image is old but will do the job,look at the left section "who" actually

yesterday was drawn:

1/the late front pair 32 hit on the 261st draw and the previous appearance

of number 326 was on Tue,April 30 ,2002

2/the late front pair 37 hit on the 268th draw and the previous appearance

of  number 372 was on June 18 ,2007

Two late (almost very late)front pairs from same decade hit in the same day

through two very late straight numbers ...whohoo..

Yes, for both of those very-absent pairs to hit on the same day is a bit phenomenal.

Page 24 of 27