Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

states that dont win

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 years ago by weshar75.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Memphis,tn
United States
Member #131230
August 5, 2012
4 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee hardly ever win why is this do anybody know it seems like were just donating

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee hardly ever win why is this do anybody know it seems like were just donating

It is not your imagination watkinschris, the state of Tennessee is in desperate times indeed. If you carefully read the extra fine-print on their lottery

website, you will come across a sentence which says that all games played are at your own risk, and "winning anything is all but impossible".  Wink

So next time your visiting one of Tennessee's fine lottery locations, please keep this in mind. Your hard earned money is just a donation only.

Your state really needs your help now. Won't you please dig a little deeper, and give very generously.  Poke

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2012, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Hehehehehe North Carolina could join in that too..I think weve only had five or six big jackpot winners

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11982 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you are donating money to the winning states. Quit playing the lottery. Oh wait! You can move to a winning state and keep on playing. Good luck.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11982 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

It is not your imagination watkinschris, the state of Tennessee is in desperate times indeed. If you carefully read the extra fine-print on their lottery

website, you will come across a sentence which says that all games played are at your own risk, and "winning anything is all but impossible".  Wink

So next time your visiting one of Tennessee's fine lottery locations, please keep this in mind. Your hard earned money is just a donation only.

Your state really needs your help now. Won't you please dig a little deeper, and give very generously.  Poke

How to become rich while helping your state? Save every penny you earn.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Hold on to your biscuits, Chris, Tennessee is about to go on a winning streak, just like the northeast does.

We're due.

My gut instinct tells me it's gonna start in the northeast part of the state and then spread from Mountain City to Memphis.

Real soon.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
              Mcminnville, Oregon
              United States
              Member #3013
              December 13, 2003
              3052 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Hold on to your biscuits, Chris, Tennessee is about to go on a winning streak, just like the northeast does.

We're due.

My gut instinct tells me it's gonna start in the northeast part of the state and then spread from Mountain City to Memphis.

Real soon.

Ridge,

Oregon is due for another big jackpot win because I think we have less than your state in jackpot wins.  So let me have this one please!-weshar75

US Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Ridge,

Oregon is due for another big jackpot win because I think we have less than your state in jackpot wins.  So let me have this one please!-weshar75

US Flag

Alright weshar75, just one win in McMinnville though and then back to Tennessee. Wink

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                  Mcminnville, Oregon
                  United States
                  Member #3013
                  December 13, 2003
                  3052 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Alright weshar75, just one win in McMinnville though and then back to Tennessee. Wink

Thanks Ridge!  You are the best!  Mom needs a new Cadillac any way!-weshar75