Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Pro Skip and Hit/Hit Sequence Chart

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128373
May 22, 2012
201 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello all. I have recently downloaded the Lotto Pro program and I do like what I see.  However, I am absolutely stumped as to how to use the Skip and Hit and the Hit Sequence Charts together (it's very confusing to me).  Can you please give me detailed, step-by-step instructions to clear this up, please?  I got the Skip and Hit chart part already - it just says how many times a number has done back to back hits, skip 1 then hit, skip 2 then hit, etc. in the last how many drawings you have the drawing cutoff set to. But what information am I looking for when looking at the Hit Sequence chart to go along with what I know in the Skip and Hit chart? That is where I am totally confused.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  I know there is a post on here that explains it but it is STILL confusing.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello all. I have recently downloaded the Lotto Pro program and I do like what I see.  However, I am absolutely stumped as to how to use the Skip and Hit and the Hit Sequence Charts together (it's very confusing to me).  Can you please give me detailed, step-by-step instructions to clear this up, please?  I got the Skip and Hit chart part already - it just says how many times a number has done back to back hits, skip 1 then hit, skip 2 then hit, etc. in the last how many drawings you have the drawing cutoff set to. But what information am I looking for when looking at the Hit Sequence chart to go along with what I know in the Skip and Hit chart? That is where I am totally confused.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  I know there is a post on here that explains it but it is STILL confusing.

The problem with using hit/skip is that when a number becomes "due" it remains due until it's drawn. You'll find that over half the numbers are due while 2, 3, or 4 of the not due numbers are repeating within four or five drawings. You could create average ratio of due and not due numbers, but without being exact, it's not a very good filter.

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11982 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Do not waste your money and time with lotto systems buy more tickets with the money instead.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
        Vancouver BC
        Canada
        Member #96078
        August 22, 2010
        110 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2012, 2:59 am - IP Logged

The problem with using hit/skip is that when a number becomes "due" it remains due until it's drawn. You'll find that over half the numbers are due while 2, 3, or 4 of the not due numbers are repeating within four or five drawings. You could create average ratio of due and not due numbers, but without being exact, it's not a very good filter.

I agree,

I always had a skip/due/overdue charts available but seldom used them as these stats were seldom good in predicting winners. Originally I used them for Lotto 6/49 and recently for Pick 3. I use the skip chart for predicting both due and overdue. For due to hit I originally used the most frequent skip value but for Pick 3 I switched to current skip average. For overdue it is always the longest waiting for hit. Like Stack47 I do not find skip charts particularly useful. Backtracks indicate that picking winners based on skips usually lags in efficiency behind other prediction methods.

Aquarius

United States
          Member #128373
          May 22, 2012
          201 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Appreciate it, guys.  Anyone have insight on my original question?

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2012, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Do not waste your money and time with lotto systems buy more tickets with the money instead.

Agree with stupid