Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

analyzing lottery math

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ba3jar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Ireland
Member #131399
August 10, 2012
5 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2012, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi

i need help in finding the right math based for my analyze:

if we take for example a winning numbers : 3  1  15  21  23  26  36

to get to these numbers i found out they come from five numbers are: 7 15 17 18 20
if you add one by other you get

7: 22 24 25 27

15: 32 33 35

17: 35 37

18: 38

after i tried many numbers of these (22, 24, 25, 27, 32, 33, 35, 37, 38)  i took 38-37-22
38-37=1
37-22=15
37-1=36
38-15=23
38-36=2-23=21
2+1=3
3+23=26

i dont know what the math furmola used to generate the winning numbers from these numbers (22, 24, 25, 27, 32, 33, 35, 37, 38) so i need to understand the basic it lay on for calculating and why picking these specificlly to generate the winning numbers

thanks

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

There is no such mathematics known. If there is such a math, nobody will reveal it to you.

Number19King's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Atlanta
      United States
      Member #112430
      June 19, 2011
      6571 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

There is no such mathematics known. If there is such a math, nobody will reveal it to you.

You Hit it on the Head Serge..Only Statistics!

(The Strategies I Use To Get Close Took too Much Time For Me to Just Share it)Wink

"Persistence & Patience Pays off    When Applied with Wisdom"

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2133 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ba3jar, in a million years with the advancement of quantum computing, it will still be worth  This pattern, one can only go up to a point then mathematically is random Then, a lottery 49/5 you can hit up to 3 4 to trust the rest to complete the bet  Will be random, take as an example, some 200 bets you've made, the settlement of two and three  Numbers is very common (if you have your 5 lottery numbers) you are looking to hit 3-4 numbers, because it is easier doing the random factor, for you, want to close all five numbers (if your lottery is up to 5) is the same as walking in circles.

Ireland
          Member #131399
          August 10, 2012
          5 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2012, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

this is not 49/5 lottery , the winning numbers are 7 pick which are those: 3  1  15  21  23  26  36 the bonus ball is number 3

and these numbers ( 7 15 17 18 20 )are the seeds from them i do the adding which give me the result:

7: 22 24 25 27-------> means: 7+15=22 , 7+17=24 , 7+18=25 , 7+20=27

15: 32 33 35

17: 35 37

18: 38

these results give me 9 numbers plus the 5 seeds , thats allways done , exsept the seeds and results numbers changes , but its allways 9 numbers plus the 5 seeds , sometimes your right 3 or 4 numbers are picked from those , sometimes not , you may think its random but its not , from what i analyzed many bets its allways this way , allways generating the winning numbers from those 9 numbers and 5 seeds , , the way they lay on mathematically sometimes 3 or 4 numbers are picked from them and the rest is a kind of relative or combination between them i dont know thats what i'm trying to find out , sometimes they dont pick any numbers from the 9 numbers and 5 seeds , but they use them to generate other numbers so you think this way is random that once they picked some of the numbers and in other didnt , the reason it picks them is related to the seeds them selfs , if the seeds give you a result of big numbers it may not pick one of them instead it will generate the numbers that more relative between those 9 numbers results and 5 seeds , but if the seeds give you a small numbers generly it will pick numbers of these 9 numbers and 5 seeds , maybe 3 or 4 picks but as i saw its allways 3 picks , i guess alot who tried lottery seemed to have the same thing why many times your ticket give you a 3 numbers picked

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19897 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

You Hit it on the Head Serge..Only Statistics!

(The Strategies I Use To Get Close Took too Much Time For Me to Just Share it)Wink

Anyone willing to do work should end up with similar results

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I don't mind working out my keno and lotto, but I honestly often wished that I could focus on something else too!

FRIDAY-DA13th's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg
                New Providence
                Bahamas
                Member #61587
                May 28, 2008
                1661 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Ireland
                  Member #131399
                  August 10, 2012
                  5 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2012, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

what do you mean by these numbers and how they related to my question?

United States
                    Member #123632
                    February 25, 2012
                    156 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I understand in part but it seems like a personal mathimatical equation and I cant figure it out unless you include more info.

Im not aware of this mathimatical equation.

If you have 5 groups of numbers where you are getting the numbers from and then using those numbers to come up with the answer their really is no sure way to get the exact answer but by luck. Because right when you thinkyou have the lottery cornered and got it all figured out after hours of figuring. The lottery will do something unexpected. So I would say do your original thing you normally do but also do the unexpected. Do the thing that you think will happen if you were to play your way and it doesnt happen as you thought. What would that be. You have to imagine that the lottery is out to trick you what will they do if they are out to trick you? Thats the way you should play. If it were the way you play you would have won by now. So play the other way.

For example you had a thought that certain numbers were going to show but then thouht ...no way if that happened and those numbers show then th lottery is pobably rigged. And what happens. Those numbers show to your amazment and you say..I thought that might happen but I just didnt want to believe it. Well believe it their going to show the way you just cant believe, but had a thought or hunch they would but your logic canceled it out.

Always play different than everyone else.

Ireland
                      Member #131399
                      August 10, 2012
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I understand in part but it seems like a personal mathimatical equation and I cant figure it out unless you include more info.

Im not aware of this mathimatical equation.

If you have 5 groups of numbers where you are getting the numbers from and then using those numbers to come up with the answer their really is no sure way to get the exact answer but by luck. Because right when you thinkyou have the lottery cornered and got it all figured out after hours of figuring. The lottery will do something unexpected. So I would say do your original thing you normally do but also do the unexpected. Do the thing that you think will happen if you were to play your way and it doesnt happen as you thought. What would that be. You have to imagine that the lottery is out to trick you what will they do if they are out to trick you? Thats the way you should play. If it were the way you play you would have won by now. So play the other way.

For example you had a thought that certain numbers were going to show but then thouht ...no way if that happened and those numbers show then th lottery is pobably rigged. And what happens. Those numbers show to your amazment and you say..I thought that might happen but I just didnt want to believe it. Well believe it their going to show the way you just cant believe, but had a thought or hunch they would but your logic canceled it out.

Always play different than everyone else.

thanks Scientistman , what you said is true and i do experience it , but mainly i went for statistic to understand the lottery and it took me until now

almost half a year studying it everyday , studying each draw even those been for the last years done , and statistic make you ask WHY , and from there you begin analyzing , the thing is its true it sometimes you think those numbers will be but they wont and sometimes you think those wont they do appear , but always there is a basic to find the numbers and as far as i found that the basic is the same always in each draw , for example each draw has a 5 numbers it based on to generate a 7 numbers , thats always been like that , other example is using arithmetic way :

i did use the pluse 2 which give me: 1 , 2 , 5 , 7 , 9 , 11 , 13 , 15 , 17 , 19 , 21 , 23 , 25 , 27 , 29 , 31 , 33 , 35 , 37 ...

when i look for the last draws and keep looking let say for the last 2 years of lottery draws , i find that allways minimum two numbers of these will be in any draw .

and i find many  times it takes five numbers or three or four numbers from these , it will never be 6 or 7 numbers of those listed , each time it generate 7 numbers , maximum 5 numbers of them will be from those numbers  and minimum 2

AlgorithmGuru's avatar - avatar
                        Pittsburgh, PA
                        United States
                        Member #130598
                        July 20, 2012
                        37 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2012, 4:50 am - IP Logged

ba3jar,

I think the phenomenon you are experiencing is less a pattern of the future and more a discernment of a pattern in the past.  Of course many people look to the past to find a pattern that can then determine future results.  I'm not saying this is impossible.  It is improbable though.  The fact is there may be some methodology or an algorithm (at least in the computer drawn lotteries) which could be worked backwards on previous data to come up with a pattern for the future.  However I think what you have found is more likely to be a pattern within the data set you have been crunching but not significant outside of that.  As an example (and not to dishearten you), when I was in Algebra 1 in high school I was bored with finding the slope intercept form of an equation.  So I started looking for a pattern in the numbers.  Well I found one!  I was so surprised that the numbers worked out that way so I built an equation that would solve the problems for me and I wouldn't have to do the work.  But like a good mathematician I started testing the equations on other problems.  It didn't work!  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't.  But I knew the numbers weren't random, there was definitely a pattern and sometimes my equation was right.  Well the deeper I dug I realized the equation was based on a narrow data set.  Too narrow.  By expanding the data set I saw the problem with the equations was the numbers I was using were based on the narrow data set.  I eliminated those numbers, kept trying to find the pattern and eventually I worked the pattern back and came up with a correct equation that worked all the time.  Years later I found the same "shortcut" equation I had developed in Algebra 1 in a book on mathematical shortcuts.  It was cool to know that I was right in the end and that the pattern did exist and it was cool that I found it for myself.  But the lesson has remained with me for a long time.  Sometimes we see a pattern because it fits within the data set we are using.  But it doesn't mean it is a universal solution.  BUT that also does not mean that a universal solution doesn't exist.  It very well may.  With the lottery, statistically speaking, each number has the same likelood of being drawn.  Just because that's true statistically doesn't mean that empirical evidence doesn't dictate otherwise.  I don't fully understand your system, but I'll check back and see if it has been elucidated more on later.  Good luck to you :)  Keep trying.  The best thing about the lottery in my opinion is that you don't have to play to test out theories.  :)  Watch the numbers, test systems and if you find one that's consistent.... then get paid :)

If it's not consistent, it's irrelevant :)

Ireland
                          Member #131399
                          August 10, 2012
                          5 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2012, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

ba3jar,

I think the phenomenon you are experiencing is less a pattern of the future and more a discernment of a pattern in the past.  Of course many people look to the past to find a pattern that can then determine future results.  I'm not saying this is impossible.  It is improbable though.  The fact is there may be some methodology or an algorithm (at least in the computer drawn lotteries) which could be worked backwards on previous data to come up with a pattern for the future.  However I think what you have found is more likely to be a pattern within the data set you have been crunching but not significant outside of that.  As an example (and not to dishearten you), when I was in Algebra 1 in high school I was bored with finding the slope intercept form of an equation.  So I started looking for a pattern in the numbers.  Well I found one!  I was so surprised that the numbers worked out that way so I built an equation that would solve the problems for me and I wouldn't have to do the work.  But like a good mathematician I started testing the equations on other problems.  It didn't work!  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't.  But I knew the numbers weren't random, there was definitely a pattern and sometimes my equation was right.  Well the deeper I dug I realized the equation was based on a narrow data set.  Too narrow.  By expanding the data set I saw the problem with the equations was the numbers I was using were based on the narrow data set.  I eliminated those numbers, kept trying to find the pattern and eventually I worked the pattern back and came up with a correct equation that worked all the time.  Years later I found the same "shortcut" equation I had developed in Algebra 1 in a book on mathematical shortcuts.  It was cool to know that I was right in the end and that the pattern did exist and it was cool that I found it for myself.  But the lesson has remained with me for a long time.  Sometimes we see a pattern because it fits within the data set we are using.  But it doesn't mean it is a universal solution.  BUT that also does not mean that a universal solution doesn't exist.  It very well may.  With the lottery, statistically speaking, each number has the same likelood of being drawn.  Just because that's true statistically doesn't mean that empirical evidence doesn't dictate otherwise.  I don't fully understand your system, but I'll check back and see if it has been elucidated more on later.  Good luck to you :)  Keep trying.  The best thing about the lottery in my opinion is that you don't have to play to test out theories.  :)  Watch the numbers, test systems and if you find one that's consistent.... then get paid :)

Thank you AlgoritmGuru , thats exactly what i'm facing and yes i'll keep my way trying , i dont know what the name of the book on mathematical shortcuts you used , but i'll search for one , it could guide me more in my way , thanks ;)