Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missouri Lottery Draw Game Survey

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10350 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2012, 1:13 am - IP Logged

The Missouri lottery sent a survey link in an e-mail about two proposed games.

They are draw games, meaning not scratchers.

One game was pretty typical, I think it was 6/47, the other was a two matrix game.

The survey questions were if the rules were easy to understand and if you would play them with a rolling jackpot or with a win so much a week, month, or year for life prize.

The proposed price on both games ws $2 a play.

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4056 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

One game was pretty typical, I think it was 6/47, the other was a two matrix game.

The survey questions were if the rules were easy to understand and if you would play them with a rolling jackpot or with a win so much a week, month, or year for life prize.

Bang Head

Thanks for the info CT. Any game they propose will still be a waste of money and time simply because they will be computer drawned just like the others they destroyed 8 years ago. If they are talking about new games is because the others must not be bringing in the money they would like them to. They must be losing sales. Evil Smile

At this point, the only thing they should be concentrating on is making it to where we will be able to purchase MO tickets through the Internet. And reverting the other lotteries back to ball drawn games which would restore the faith in their games and raise their income.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
      Clarksville
      United States
      Member #487
      July 15, 2002
      17638 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2012, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Bang Head

They seem to be getting greedier and greedier.  All new games now will probably cost $2.00.  The only thing I hate is when they come out with a game and the players start winning, then they want to change the game. Like they did with TN Cash 5.  It was a regular cash 5 game and when the players started winning, they changed the game to a PB like game.  They added the 1-5 for the Cash ball.  The also added "Lucky Sum" to the P3 and P4 for an "extra" 50 cents or a 1.00 play.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10350 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2012, 2:05 am - IP Logged

I'm hoping that Powerball didn't set a precedent with the $2 tickets.

I know the MO lotto doesn't get real big jackpots, I figure that's just population.

The Pick 3 payouts are better than Illinois though.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10350 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2012, 11:28 am - IP Logged

The Missouri Lottery sent another intersting survey yesterday.

One of the proposed games was a 4 + 1 game with only four numbers in the bottom matrix, and an option to wheel all four!

Another game was a draw game with taxes already paid.

The proposed prices were $1 to $6.

Lep