Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

powerball prediction 305 million

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Walhalla, SC
United States
Member #94564
July 22, 2010
41 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

When I tell people I think I found a serious prediction method for pb and mb they think I lost my mind basically don't believe me! I have been coming and going on this site with my work predicting format several times before it comes out. I need help a partner, someone that can help build what I started and I was sick after last night drawing seeing that I could of WON predicting that winning format and the actual winning #'s based on my system. I laid off for a few months due to personal issues but just started again fooling with my system. I just don't know anyone around this area that will come by and we sit down and work it out which I believe I can win the big jackpot even with the 6th ball.  personally I feel like I found they KEY but others like my friends, family just mentioning I found a lottery system they brush it off like yeah right quickly. I don't spend a lot of time with it which I probably need to but I feel another set of eyes and a mind can pick up on something I didn't see or bring a new addition to it.  I will predict the format for pb wed drawing based on my system (single ) (single ) ( 2?) (3? ) (4? )  pb (3?)    I am not going to put my exact # prediction this time for winning purposes you fill in the blank with your own #'s.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I feel the same way but unlike you I'm actually doing something about it.  I post ten PB lines on the prediction board yesterday and played them.  It cost me $20 to play them and they matched 3+0 and 1+1 for $11.  I'm hoping to do better Wednesday.

If you believe you have some combinations that are capable of winning and you can't afford to play them, at least post them on the prediction board and maybe give someone with some money a chance to win.  Right now you just seem like a selfish scam artist wanting to take advantage of someone.

If you post winners and keep posting them, someone may notice and you will get you wish of someone taking interest in your system.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Walhalla, SC
      United States
      Member #94564
      July 22, 2010
      41 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2012, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I feel the same way but unlike you I'm actually doing something about it.  I post ten PB lines on the prediction board yesterday and played them.  It cost me $20 to play them and they matched 3+0 and 1+1 for $11.  I'm hoping to do better Wednesday.

If you believe you have some combinations that are capable of winning and you can't afford to play them, at least post them on the prediction board and maybe give someone with some money a chance to win.  Right now you just seem like a selfish scam artist wanting to take advantage of someone.

If you post winners and keep posting them, someone may notice and you will get you wish of someone taking interest in your system.  Good luck to you.

"right now you just seem like a selfish scam artist wanting to take advantage of someone" why  can't I ever come to this site and post something without someone saying something slick, either they try to steal my thunder with their bull crap system posting it on my post hoping my audiuence follow that mess, or they just are  hater's try to discredit my system in someway!  I have already established people interested in my system from many past post stanyslaww and lonniekeith getting private emails asking me "how do I do it" "amazed" because they see my prediction before the drawing nailing the format several times unlike any other on this site. I am doing people a favor bringing them to the right ballpark of the actual winning format! So when I get you there you are on your own to fill in the winning numbers using my techiques or your own important numbers, birthdays, etc..  I am trying to win the jackpot too and I am not trying to have to share it with 50 million people giving my actual prediction of exact numbers.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2126 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Lonni, look at this example of a lotto 49/6, we have 13 million unique event
        It is not easy to predict, since I went to play roulette, black was giving seven times in a row, I thought
          Now I will change to red, what happened? Gave black! Alias was followed giving black
          On 17 times, then an event of 50% to 50% we were ugly!, Imagine 13 million, I would
          Very glad if I could hit the market (three numbers). you can put like hitting
          Figures 3,? a game of probability densities, one can not have emotion and enthusiasm, because they go against you, Lonni, if you envisage any padraoes I would be delighted, the numbers
          I do not care, some patterns of 80% to 100%, thank you

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
          Member #48046
          December 7, 2006
          1699 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I guess tonight's the night

If I was reading correctly     Lonni   wants  (single-single)   (20something)   (30something)  (40something)

I know this isn't exactly a contest  like  Maddogs  or any thing

but I'll  go   

(single),   (teen-teen),    (20something),  (40something)  (50something)

Hippy