Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many winning numbers do you usually get on your QP

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

"That is not very good odds for you my friend. I get 3 numbers correct almost every time when I play $5 

And 4 numbers correct after I take those numbers and wheel them."

Explain to me how you can take a group of lottery number with 3 winning numbers, wheel them and end up with 4 winning numbers.

That like saying you can double your money by folding it.

Good eye RJOh,

I didn't catch the absurdity of what he said, but I sure wanted to see the magic trick.

United States
    Member #123632
    February 25, 2012
    156 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2012, 6:15 am - IP Logged

Good eye RJOh,

I didn't catch the absurdity of what he said, but I sure wanted to see the magic trick.

There is a way to do this magic trick

Yet you have to stop believing that your luck will remain the same everytime you play. You have to understand that one day your luck will change and the QP will give you more than 3 winning numers on a ticket, no one can keep having the same bad luck time after time, life doesnt work that way. Everything works in the "you win some you lose some" rule.

He never said that the 3 numbers he got were the same as the 3 numbers on the the other line

Im saying this

if you had a quick pick that had

01 02 03 04 05 06 and below it

07 08 09 10 11 12

and you wheeled them

it could produce a 4 ball win

I'm under the understanding that he didnt buy all 100 tickets all at once but one at a time for each drawing.

so he pays $1 for 2 lines

you take the 2 lines and wheel them

if another winning number is on that same ticket under the 3 and he wheeled them one day he might get 4 on a line on one of the lines of his wheeled numbers.

Just because the wheel says it only promises a 4 ball win if  6 are within your group doesnt mean that it cant put 6 winning numbers on a line.

Maybe my wording was a bit off I didnt mean that I could guarentee a win, but that he could increase his odds to get a 4 ball win if he wheeled his tickets each time. and he needs to increase is luck somehow because the way his luck is going it doesn look good and he needs o try something different.

I am of the belief that you only need to win once not 100 times

but just once

Yet to repair what I said and backpeddle here

The way he is playing is wasting alot of his money and that he would beetter off to wheel a $1 or even a $5 ticket where some numbers would be duplicates on that $5 ticket, and some winning numbers might be under or above one of his lines with the 3 winning numbers. I dont trust that anyone could buy 100 tickets on a consistant basis and never ever had 1 number under or above his 3 ball win. I bet if he went back and looked over those ticket he has some tickets with 2 numbers on one line and one number or 2 numbers on a line below or above it.

Yet since you all have pointed out that it wasnt 100 tickets but 100 lines that makes a difference.

Yet he might get lucky one day regardless of his bad luck.

And all he needs is one lucky day where he wheeled his numbers.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could purchase 100 tickets and not win because I get 3 numbers right almost every time wheather if I play $5 or sometimes $1 or $2

Maybe my luck is better than most and Im speaking out of my own experience. Maybe he never did get a ticket with more than 3 numbers right on that ticket.

Ive gotten 3 numbers right probably over 500 times in the past 5 years how anyone could get only 3 numbers right out of 100 tickets is beyond my comprehesion.

I use lottopro wheels

One time I used a lottopro wheel that promised a 4 ball win but I got all 6 winnign numbers on the same line. UNFORTUNATLY I changed my logical mind at the last second and filled out another playslip and went with that playslip instead and after the drawing I looked at my other playslip and it had all 6 on one line.

I was quite sad to say the least.

Yet another day I did win a bigger prize.

What your doing is believing that because you never get more than 3 on a line that you wont ever get more than 3 on a line one day.

I bought a QP for a buck and got 5 numbers right one day for $1000 for a buck! I had nver been to that store ever.

I am of the belief that one day you will have more numbers correct on your QP and one or two below it and if this occurs for you one day and you get into the habit of wheeling your tickets you might win one day.

YOU ONLY NEED TO WIN ONCE.

Nothing stays the same his luck is bound to change one day and if he gets into wheeling hi numbers he will increase his luck when his luck changed one day. You only need to have one lucky day not 100

You cant base everything on a system you have to give luck a chance also.

Anything could happen!

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Thank you Scientistman, for your lengthy and detailed reply, Very nice of you to go to such effort to make a point. The trouble is, I have already proven scientifically that chosen numbers have BETTER ODDS of winning over those nasty random numbers.

This is now an established fact of life that we all would do well to accept.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        rekjavik
        Iceland
        Member #99537
        October 27, 2010
        177 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Ok the Wend draw is over and I was able to correctly pick 3 of the 6 numbers using my new theory......

the game is called viking lotto I spent roughly 70cents = 1 line..............

the numbers drawn 5,12,13,36,38,41 ---- bonus numbers 40-46

my numbers picked was 5,11,15,35,41,46

so I have 2 numbers in an one bonus number using the theory and 70cents = one line of play.......

So-- No winning but Im in the range.. The Pick 5 is on Sat Will report again.....

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Mr-Smith, sounds like you are picking winners.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
            United States
            Member #112968
            June 29, 2011
            3854 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

rarely get even one,

time for another approach.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rekjavik
              Iceland
              Member #99537
              October 27, 2010
              177 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2012, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Mr-Smith, sounds like you are picking winners.

Thanks..... I'm going to add wheeling to the theory for Sat Draw and play a full card of 10 lines self pick.......

NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #90535
                April 29, 2010
                11978 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I always buy a $5 QP in lotto giving me 10 sets of 6 numbers on each $5 QP

The game is a 6/49

Many times the QP I have 2 numbers on one line above another line that has 2 other winning numbers or even 3 winning numbers and below those I have another winning number. I have found that I typically have 5 or 6 winning numbers somewhere on the $5 lotto QP I get.

I then look at the numbers on that QP and try to find the winning combinations on each seperate line then try to research those sets on the QP to find the winning combos that have come up in the past and put those combos on one line.

then I play those numbers on another ticket.

Yet the problem is as hard as I try I still can not get more than 3 sometimes 4 of the winning numbers on the same line.

After I find out the winning numbers for the night I circle all the winning numbers on my ticket I filled out and again the winning numbers are there but on seperate lines. I wish I knew a way to wheel them more acuratly to get more than 3 numbers on a line correct. 

How many numbers do you usually have on your $5 qp even if they are on seperate lines? And does anyone have a method I could try to crunch the seperate lines together to produce more winning numbers on one line?

Buying multiple lines increase your chances of winning in a life time.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  11978 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

This thread just gave me an Idea .........

Thanks guys..... I have been looking at this all wrong....Hit With Stick

I´ll report if it works for me......

How to win the lottery by not playing=Save your money.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

rekjavik
                    Iceland
                    Member #99537
                    October 27, 2010
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Ok the Wend draw is over and I was able to correctly pick 3 of the 6 numbers using my new theory......

the game is called viking lotto I spent roughly 70cents = 1 line..............

the numbers drawn 5,12,13,36,38,41 ---- bonus numbers 40-46

my numbers picked was 5,11,15,35,41,46

so I have 2 numbers in an one bonus number using the theory and 70cents = one line of play.......

So-- No winning but Im in the range.. The Pick 5 is on Sat Will report again.....

Well the Saturday Draw is Done and the update is as follows;

3 different shops with a 10 line QP = 30 numbers.

( because of the different currency we will just call it 30$)

My theory used 5 lines wheeled for 5$

The 3 shops netted me 4.90$ winning on one QP card... ´The rest was a Bust just on or two numbers on the card.

My theory netted me 50$ with 5 lines wheeled

Winning Numbers where 3,7,27,34,38

I wheeled 3,7  and 38  as the control numbers and had the number 26 - and 33 one line of the 5 theory numbers...

I think im on to something............Cheers

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Well the Saturday Draw is Done and the update is as follows;

3 different shops with a 10 line QP = 30 numbers.

( because of the different currency we will just call it 30$)

My theory used 5 lines wheeled for 5$

The 3 shops netted me 4.90$ winning on one QP card... ´The rest was a Bust just on or two numbers on the card.

My theory netted me 50$ with 5 lines wheeled

Winning Numbers where 3,7,27,34,38

I wheeled 3,7  and 38  as the control numbers and had the number 26 - and 33 one line of the 5 theory numbers...

I think im on to something............Cheers

Keep up the good work Mr-Smith, we are all cheering for you.

(picture of people cheering)

Jersey City, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #132076
                        August 26, 2012
                        13 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2012, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Isn't it still the luck of the draw though?  I've seen some really, pardon me, dumb arse combinations hit that makes any strategy I try to follow seem like all for naught.

rekjavik
                          Iceland
                          Member #99537
                          October 27, 2010
                          177 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2012, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Isn't it still the luck of the draw though?  I've seen some really, pardon me, dumb arse combinations hit that makes any strategy I try to follow seem like all for naught.

When you buy a QP then you are playing the luck of the draw... 

so with that mind set why not try to make your own luck, this is why I started to make my own theory about how I play and how to play better..

It is not 100% Of course, but Im working out the buggs.... But now I spent far less money and and have made back my money for the month on one play.

If I win again then Im going to start a blog to track my progress......

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

That's why the smart people play both a line of their own choosing and a line of Quick Picks.

Like me.