Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many numbers is too many ? pick 3 plays

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2012, 1:50 am - IP Logged

ten numbers good to go anything else is too many . what do u say ??

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3048 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2012, 2:11 am - IP Logged

ten numbers good to go anything else is too many . what do u say ??

Ten doesn't sound bad, that's two full playslips.

When I play pick three, I always play the whole playslip so that's five set of numbers.

The more numbers the better with Pick 3, I seem to get two numbers right, never hit the

all three yet.

I wish our state had a Pick 2 like they do in Canada, I bet I would get a lot of hits with that

game! lol

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2012, 3:11 am - IP Logged

5 numbers. Only one will be drawn. 5 is more than enough if you have a good system. Cracks me up when I see people post all these numbers and they think they are so good at picking numbers.

Play to win!

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2012, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Depends.  If I have a 'lead on' such things as a hot 'sum' that is due or a double is due or 2 digits are due then I will expand the number I play to cover most if not all of the '3rd' digit (or most of the numbers in a sum) to guarentee a hit.

But other than that and I choose between 3-7 numbers.

addai1516's avatar - lib
          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
          United States
          Member #93153
          June 23, 2010
          4087 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

5 numbers. Only one will be drawn. 5 is more than enough if you have a good system. Cracks me up when I see people post all these numbers and they think they are so good at picking numbers.

Hurray!i agree !!

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
            BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
            United States
            Member #1647
            June 10, 2003
            2202 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

3 to 10 picks depending on state and how many draws back a state uses..a few states are 1 deaw back more are 3 draws back

Tn is 3 draws back 9 numbers pop everyday

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2452 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Hey Jackpot

Just curious, how often do you hit with just 5 numbers?  If you can hit with just 5 I need that receipe..lol

Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Galena,MO
                United States
                Member #129328
                June 15, 2012
                101 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:35 am - IP Logged

I usally come out of my charts with 35-40 numbers,then filter it down to a soild 15-17,i havnt been able to figure out anyway to get it below that and not miss numbers,i had it at 10 or less and missed several times because i had cut them out.I play only doubles in the state of mo,but i welcome any ideas on how to filter it below 15 and still hit consistauntly.

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8790 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

How many you consider enough is based on your personal filtering habits. All based on your success rate of filtering.

WHATT

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2452 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:41 am - IP Logged

I usally come out of my charts with 35-40 numbers,then filter it down to a soild 15-17,i havnt been able to figure out anyway to get it below that and not miss numbers,i had it at 10 or less and missed several times because i had cut them out.I play only doubles in the state of mo,but i welcome any ideas on how to filter it below 15 and still hit consistauntly.

Hey Jonus

I experience the same exact thing.  I normally have 10-15 numbers sometimes even more but it truly depends on the draw for me.  Indeed everytime I've tried to filter it below this threshold I skim to much off and miss my hit.I Agree! 

I guess you and I both, welcome any ideas.

Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Galena,MO
                      United States
                      Member #129328
                      June 15, 2012
                      101 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:49 am - IP Logged

I use hot/cold/due  even/odd ,in mo and prob most states the ratio of odd to even is like 70% odd,so i look and see if there have been a couple of 2-1 evens in there in the last 5 draws and usallly lean twords odd,but in mo of late its been crazy,14 doubles in the last 23 draws,which is insane,normal is 29% of the time,this streak has been 60%,ive backed off playing doubles in the evening and missed like 3 possiable hits lol.ive been semi succesfull with using the hot/cold/due so far,still tweaking my system,but its hard sometimes to get it right.

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2452 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

I use hot/cold/due  even/odd ,in mo and prob most states the ratio of odd to even is like 70% odd,so i look and see if there have been a couple of 2-1 evens in there in the last 5 draws and usallly lean twords odd,but in mo of late its been crazy,14 doubles in the last 23 draws,which is insane,normal is 29% of the time,this streak has been 60%,ive backed off playing doubles in the evening and missed like 3 possiable hits lol.ive been semi succesfull with using the hot/cold/due so far,still tweaking my system,but its hard sometimes to get it right.

Stay@ it, you'll get it.  You wouldn't believe how many times I wanted to give up!Wink