Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

First position pick 3 lottery system

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by picktowin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
risstla's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
Houston, TX
United States
Member #104886
January 22, 2011
53 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2012, 4:00 am - IP Logged

I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first digit in the lottery drawing. Basically, I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first position of 6 numbers that will appear in the drawining. Anyone know of any programs like this?

For example,

233 was drawn last night.

System picked the 6 digits

2, 5, 6, 8, 9,7

WINNER!

I've been looking at other systems, and found a few accurate ones. However, the hits aren't consistent. Any Ideas?

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first digit in the lottery drawing. Basically, I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first position of 6 numbers that will appear in the drawining. Anyone know of any programs like this?

For example,

2, 5, 6, 8, 9,7

WINNER!

I've been looking at other systems, and found a few accurate ones. However, the hits aren't consistent. Any Ideas?

You might get one digit right every ten drawings average.

In case you loose 50% of your bet due to the payout.

100 USD / game * 10 - 500 USD = loss of 500 USD!

Odds: 1:10 for one digit. If you pick a bad system you will lose more than 50%.

AlgorithmGuru's avatar - avatar
      Pittsburgh, PA
      United States
      Member #130598
      July 20, 2012
      37 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2012, 4:34 am - IP Logged

For example,

2, 5, 6, 8, 9,7

WINNER!

I don't know of any programs or systems that do this.  However I'm not sure exactly what "this" is or how it is beneficial.  So I'm asking for more info.  :)  Are you looking for a program or system that picks 6 numbers that have the most likelihood of appearing in the first position?  And why 6 numbers?  Why not 2 or 3?  Or 1 optimally?  ;) 6 numbers means 6 versions of each number singles (36 plays).  3 versions of each number in doubles. (18 plays) and of course 1 triple. For a total of 55 plays.  Actually that's not as bad as I thought.  lol.  Playing the triple straight, singles boxed and doubles boxed and straight (twice as likely to hit straight as the single) at .50 a bet, that's $36.50 with a return of (I'm guessing $80 for boxed - assuming worst case of the best case scenarios) which is 54 percent with 60% of the field covered.  If successful on a daily basis that would actually be profitable in the long run at 4% (give or take depending on swings and hit ratio) of investment.  That's better than my bank :).  Sorry working it out and asking at the same time.  lol.  If you know of the methodology of the system I can program it.  Maybe even tweak the system to be more consistent.  If it's not consistent it's irrelevant.  :) I think that might be my new signature.  LOL

Houston, TX
        United States
        Member #104886
        January 22, 2011
        53 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2012, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I don't know of any programs or systems that do this.  However I'm not sure exactly what "this" is or how it is beneficial.  So I'm asking for more info.  :)  Are you looking for a program or system that picks 6 numbers that have the most likelihood of appearing in the first position?  And why 6 numbers?  Why not 2 or 3?  Or 1 optimally?  ;) 6 numbers means 6 versions of each number singles (36 plays).  3 versions of each number in doubles. (18 plays) and of course 1 triple. For a total of 55 plays.  Actually that's not as bad as I thought.  lol.  Playing the triple straight, singles boxed and doubles boxed and straight (twice as likely to hit straight as the single) at .50 a bet, that's $36.50 with a return of (I'm guessing $80 for boxed - assuming worst case of the best case scenarios) which is 54 percent with 60% of the field covered.  If successful on a daily basis that would actually be profitable in the long run at 4% (give or take depending on swings and hit ratio) of investment.  That's better than my bank :).  Sorry working it out and asking at the same time.  lol.  If you know of the methodology of the system I can program it.  Maybe even tweak the system to be more consistent.  If it's not consistent it's irrelevant.  :) I think that might be my new signature.  LOL

Thanks for your reply AlgorithmGuru. I am picking 6 numbers which gives you a better chance of winning. Many of the systems I used allows me to hit 2-4 times before it misses. Not really sure how to tweak the program since we are trying to get a system in place to appear in the first psition with 6 numbers, but I am still looking for one that is consistent.

Houston, TX
          United States
          Member #104886
          January 22, 2011
          53 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2012, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your reply AlgorithmGuru. I am picking 6 numbers which gives you a better chance of winning. Many of the systems I used allows me to hit 2-4 times before it misses. Not really sure how to tweak the program since we are trying to get a system in place to appear in the first psition with 6 numbers, but I am still looking for one that is consistent.

The system I am using is not for picking the first position number, but is used to find the best numbers to play.

AlgorithmGuru's avatar - avatar
            Pittsburgh, PA
            United States
            Member #130598
            July 20, 2012
            37 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

The system I am using is not for picking the first position number, but is used to find the best numbers to play.

Ok, so when you get the numbers, where do they come from and how do you use them?

If it's not consistent, it's irrelevant :)

United States
              Member #91941
              May 28, 2010
              113 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2012, 3:52 am - IP Logged

look on lottery post for Lucky's System 34, PQ Pairs LL,DigitSort,P3Followers,3-digit workout,Tic-Tac-Toe 3 & 4 excel program  that was posted back in 2010 that is just one of many that i have found on this website.

i'm getting ready to start maken an excel program like that no idea when i'll get it done it just came to my mind a few days ago i'm looking for patterns

Houston, TX
                United States
                Member #104886
                January 22, 2011
                53 Posts
                Posted: August 30, 2012, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

look on lottery post for Lucky's System 34, PQ Pairs LL,DigitSort,P3Followers,3-digit workout,Tic-Tac-Toe 3 & 4 excel program  that was posted back in 2010 that is just one of many that i have found on this website.

i'm getting ready to start maken an excel program like that no idea when i'll get it done it just came to my mind a few days ago i'm looking for patterns

How accurate is it? Does it usually hit consistantly?

Houston, TX
                  United States
                  Member #104886
                  January 22, 2011
                  53 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2012, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I am unable to locate the programs on lottery post. Do you know where I can access them?

United States
                    Member #91941
                    May 28, 2010
                    113 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2012, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I am unable to locate the programs on lottery post. Do you know where I can access them?

if you send me a pm i'll email the zip files. the system i'm using is has hit 5 times this mo. after the first numbers is called within 2 days hit and 14th day sometimes the same chart is used all week.

United States
                      Member #91941
                      May 28, 2010
                      113 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

if you send me a pm i'll email the zip files. the system i'm using is has hit 5 times this mo. after the first numbers is called within 2 days hit and 14th day sometimes the same chart is used all week.

email sent off , i'm using another system going up 2 draws going up 5 draws going up 7 draws and pulling my numbers for the next day draws

Ukraine
                        Member #132598
                        September 7, 2012
                        1 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2012, 5:37 am - IP Logged

some where you can download the base pic3 Excel format, I want to test a new program based on the mirror-numbers (sorry, I do not know English I use a translator) 

bayram's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg

Germany
                          Member #132130
                          August 27, 2012
                          828 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2012, 7:59 am - IP Logged

simply pick one digit and use it as a KEY.

a key digit number you think is due to come

then wheel all numbers with KEY DIGIT  i think 36 combinations

as far as i know it gives this strategy  THE KEY DIGIT STRATEGY  if you wheel it it gives 36 singles without doubles,and it works.

you need only to find the KEY DIGIT

i suggest you check the previous months results in your state.take the digit that most hit-ie the hot digit.

i think i could help

good luck

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2012, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Hello, you can also choose a pair of reference or pivot, so If the last draw will repeat a digit, pick up the other 7 digits   So closing 7 2 = 21 pairs at 100% to give it, just give the pattern to repeat a digit's last draw after 21 x3 = 63 pick3 of course has the inversions, but within the 63 filters you can use   Is of fundamental importance, or hit the digit pair in position, thus greatly reduces

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                              wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #49379
                              January 28, 2007
                              2356 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2012, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Can you tell me what system you are using for the 2 draws 5 and 7 draws ? Thanks