Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keep it simple, Stupid!! (PICK 3)

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
djjimmyray2007's avatar - ummm

United States
Member #97394
September 16, 2010
14 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

OK, there are way too many systems, yes I backtested pretty much all of them from plausable to DEBUNKED!! If you really want to win at pick 3 this is how I started..Go and buy a notebook. Start to record everyday keeping midday and evening seperate from eachother. have a space available for these categories next to the drawing listed.DATE-MID - EVE - O-E/H-L   SUM/ROOTSUM/PRIOR/HOT-COLD-DUE

E.G -  267            EEO/LHH   15          6           -       2      6       7       

042   EEE/ LLL      6          6           -      0/2    4       -

639           EOO/HLH    18         9           6        6     3      9

497   EOO/LHH    20         2           4        4/9  -      7

prediction is comprised of these categories

History

Analysis

Probability

Outcome

On average, HOT NUMBERS =APPROX 59%, PRIOR NUMBERS=23%, COLD NUMBERS=12%, DUE NUMBERS=6%

80% OF THE TIME "SUMS" = BETWEEN 10-20, DOUBLES USUALLY FALL AROUND THE 15TH AND 30-31ST DAY OF THE MONTH.

There is no magic chart, magic bullet, no complex mathmatics, formulas..it pretty much falls into patterns, and historical data and trends.

Lucky has 2 very reliable systems for good predictors...Luckys Daily tracker, and Followers system. I use these often as extra tools to keep me focused on the task at hand.

this system doesnt guarantee you will win, but significantly improve your odds, and its proven to work!!

IMPORTANT NOTE - IF YOUR NOT REALLY SURE OR YOUR JUST STARTING OUT..DONT CHANCE YOUR MONEY ON A STRAIGHT BET...TRY PLAYING .50BOX UNTIL YOU GET FAMILIAR WITH THE SYSTEM, HENCE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BET THE SAME AMOUNT ON MORE NUMBERS

WHEN YOU DO HIT- DEDICATE YOUR WINNINGS TO AN ACCOUNT STRICTLY FOR YOUR GAME, THIS WAY YOUR NOT OUT OF POCKET

Its just common sense....

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11164 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

OK, there are way too many systems, yes I backtested pretty much all of them from plausable to DEBUNKED!! If you really want to win at pick 3 this is how I started..Go and buy a notebook. Start to record everyday keeping midday and evening seperate from eachother. have a space available for these categories next to the drawing listed.DATE-MID - EVE - O-E/H-L   SUM/ROOTSUM/PRIOR/HOT-COLD-DUE

E.G -  267            EEO/LHH   15          6           -       2      6       7       

History

Analysis

Probability

Outcome

On average, HOT NUMBERS =APPROX 59%, PRIOR NUMBERS=23%, COLD NUMBERS=12%, DUE NUMBERS=6%

80% OF THE TIME "SUMS" = BETWEEN 10-20, DOUBLES USUALLY FALL AROUND THE 15TH AND 30-31ST DAY OF THE MONTH.

There is no magic chart, magic bullet, no complex mathmatics, formulas..it pretty much falls into patterns, and historical data and trends.

Lucky has 2 very reliable systems for good predictors...Luckys Daily tracker, and Followers system. I use these often as extra tools to keep me focused on the task at hand.

this system doesnt guarantee you will win, but significantly improve your odds, and its proven to work!!

IMPORTANT NOTE - IF YOUR NOT REALLY SURE OR YOUR JUST STARTING OUT..DONT CHANCE YOUR MONEY ON A STRAIGHT BET...TRY PLAYING .50BOX UNTIL YOU GET FAMILIAR WITH THE SYSTEM, HENCE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BET THE SAME AMOUNT ON MORE NUMBERS

WHEN YOU DO HIT- DEDICATE YOUR WINNINGS TO AN ACCOUNT STRICTLY FOR YOUR GAME, THIS WAY YOUR NOT OUT OF POCKET

I've tried many system on this thread and many are good.  Many states follow each other's numbers so for them the followers may be good. However, they don't work at all for my stateThat is why I write my own programs which have done quite well in a lot of states.   People can decide on there own if the programs work for them by backtesting. 

Percentages hot, cold are fine but don't always work.  You can chase numbers until you go broke with statistics etc.    Probability, history are fine but don't always pan out.  The programs are free for anyone to use .  If you don't like the programs don't use them, but you may be missing out.

US Flag

US Flag

United States
      Member #97394
      September 16, 2010
      14 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2012, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

The systems and programs I use are Lottery post(Luckys daily tracker and Luckys followers), Lotterystategies, Lotto pro, Pick3sniper(Occurance and Back track) But my book has basicly the same thing, and i can look at it any time i want. this week monday-friday, i hit twice $82, and spent $3.50 on 7 numbers.

269 940 535 336 260 715 083 -Midday hit 940 -$41

268 420 031 195 362 673 098- Evening hit 195-$41

Again i am NOT out any pocket money...it went into an account--$82-$3.50=$78.50 surplus

Yes this system works..

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

The systems and programs I use are Lottery post(Luckys daily tracker and Luckys followers), Lotterystategies, Lotto pro, Pick3sniper(Occurance and Back track) But my book has basicly the same thing, and i can look at it any time i want. this week monday-friday, i hit twice $82, and spent $3.50 on 7 numbers.

269 940 535 336 260 715 083 -Midday hit 940 -$41

268 420 031 195 362 673 098- Evening hit 195-$41

Again i am NOT out any pocket money...it went into an account--$82-$3.50=$78.50 surplus

Yes this system works..

Pick 3 sniper is terrible. I have it. I have bought tons of programs. You name it I have it.  probably the best ones are the free ones that people develop. I agree with lakerben and props to him. He is right on in his assessment

So you are ahead this week..good. But I doubt seriously you are ahead in the long run. Nobody makes a living playing pic 3 or lottery without spending a ton of cash and losing it. I would dare to say that nobody including myself will admit to what they have spent over the years including programs, systems, pic3-4 , mega Powerball , lottery etc. It's embarassing. I could have added all that cash chasing a dream quite nicely to a retirement income.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2134 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello, djji within its statistics quoted, you can also do so
          Post the results pick3 s =
          And join in 3-3 in each position vertically from the last draw
          sample =
          Vertical 1st = 417 2nd = 555 3rd 693
            From 3:03 to vertical, then move to the statistics, the good,
          E = 3 digits are set
            Example searches after
          1st 2nd 3rd
          4 5 1
          5 2 6
          7 9 3
          If you miss three games can catch doing
            3 x3 x 3 = 27 bets, or must have one digit in each column a mimimo

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11164 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I use my sytems in conjuction with each other.  The other day I used the Suave System  and Noahs pairs.  They both showed the 108 that hit .  I have had numerous pm's saying thanks for my sytems.  Remember they are free and anyone can use them as they wish.  That's the advantage to having numerous systems, if one doesn't work try the others. Thats what one member told me about the pairs to picks system that hit in her state.  Another posted the other day that numbers I posted in Virginia with one of my systems had nine hits. 

Another member gave me the thumbs down on the My generation p4 system.  I was slammed with stats percentages, etc.  I was told there is no way etc.  Well, I posted for this member's  game for the August 9th draw 2464 as the first pick in a list of numbers.  Sure it didn't meet the criteria of odd,even etc.  Needless to say the result was 2454. Very good for one out of 10,000 possiblites. 

Here I go with stats.   So, everyone has their cup of tea so to speak.

US Flag

United States
              Member #97394
              September 16, 2010
              14 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

tonight i played 4 numbers .50 box - 605 box for $41. not bad for only 4 bets

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

djjimmy

Can you elaborate a little on how your getting it down to so few numbers to play  ?

I understand the whole thing about tracking Even-Odd , Low-High etc etc

But never gets me anywhere close to just 5 - 7 numbers

Thank You

Carlig

mglsr's avatar - candle
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #2369
                  September 23, 2003
                  3072 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2012, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

djjimmy

Can you elaborate a little on how your getting it down to so few numbers to play  ?

I understand the whole thing about tracking Even-Odd , Low-High etc etc

But never gets me anywhere close to just 5 - 7 numbers

Thank You

Carlig

Great question CarliG

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11164 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

History

Analysis

Probability

Outcome

Here is one of the too many systems. Its the one I posted this morning.  Oh, and it hit right away.

GA p3

Awesome job..........evening GA number was 711.......it's on your list! Now is that the list to use tomorrow night too?

Can you do GA mid........the last 2 numbers hit were.........208 & 920

US Flag

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

djjimmyray2007, I am very happy for you. HIGH 5!!!!! 

I remember when you were starting out here at Lottery Post, I just went back & read some of your posts from the previous year.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                        Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #109243
                        April 9, 2011
                        31439 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2012, 2:39 am - IP Logged

History

Analysis

Probability

Outcome

I agree with you on the tracking aspects--E/O..H/L..Sums..Root Sums..Prior..H/C.I do this all the time.

You should also watch for shortsums(Last Digit Of Sum) because if you're waiting on a root sum of say 9(9-18)that's been Out 50 draws, and your Last Digit of a sum say 8(8-18) has been out40 draws,wouldn't you be looking for a sum of 18(root 9,Last digit 8).You know it's just a matter of not if,but when these 2 factors will hit.I'm not saying to play every combo that adds up to 18,but also match up with how many odd/even sums you've had in a row,odd/even root sums,odd/even last sum digits,etc.etc.They all factor in,but most of the time everything doesn't just line up the way they should.

Why do you think they're called workouts.They're just that..A lot of work,but it's well worthwhile when you finally hit one--Especially Straight                       

LottoBux

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11164 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you on the tracking aspects--E/O..H/L..Sums..Root Sums..Prior..H/C.I do this all the time.

You should also watch for shortsums(Last Digit Of Sum) because if you're waiting on a root sum of say 9(9-18)that's been Out 50 draws, and your Last Digit of a sum say 8(8-18) has been out40 draws,wouldn't you be looking for a sum of 18(root 9,Last digit 8).You know it's just a matter of not if,but when these 2 factors will hit.I'm not saying to play every combo that adds up to 18,but also match up with how many odd/even sums you've had in a row,odd/even root sums,odd/even last sum digits,etc.etc.They all factor in,but most of the time everything doesn't just line up the way they should.

Why do you think they're called workouts.They're just that..A lot of work,but it's well worthwhile when you finally hit one--Especially Straight                       

LottoBux

I don't rely on just the workout I'm always looking out for what root sums and sum that are due. But I don't make it my sole way of picking numbers because in the long run you land up chasing numbers, and that gets very expensive.  I make charts etc. and watch the mirrors, totals, mirror of the totals. Its the big picture not a certain number is out 10 draws or more. I make comparisons from one system to the other and it is working just fine.  Well that certain number or pair can be out 20 draws before it hits.  This mehod is costly.  One member said the other day narrow in and pick not chase a number, and he is right.  This is what I've been building my systems with narrowing down not hoping a number comes up after 50 draws.

One the first try my "My Generation program came very close (2464) to a straight in your Canadian Game with the result of 2454.   But the funny thing is I didn't see any numbers that were posted from your perecentages etc. ??

I post my numbers before the draws and they win.  I don't log on and say I won without any proof.  Yesterday I posted my new Vertical Difference with +567 rundown and it hit immediately in Georgia.  No percentages, roots, nothing but the program.  I built the program on the vertical difference between the last two draws and added the +567.  I backtested it before I posted and its hits.I look at what is happening now with the digits not yesterday, last week, 5 months ago  and it works.

I've seen every method out there for well over 20 years of playing lottery games.  Experience is the key.  I got a pm from a fellow member a while back telling me the systems i write are great , but there are jealous people out there there that will make negative remarks about everything.  She went on to say if these people would only be more open-minded they would make a lot of money with your systems.  Another member posted the other day that the numbers I posted on the Virginia thread had nine wins.  Now, that is a lot and that is a statistic I like.

Thumbs Up

US Flag

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3941 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2012, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

I don't rely on just the workout I'm always looking out for what root sums and sum that are due. But I don't make it my sole way of picking numbers because in the long run you land up chasing numbers, and that gets very expensive.  I make charts etc. and watch the mirrors, totals, mirror of the totals. Its the big picture not a certain number is out 10 draws or more. I make comparisons from one system to the other and it is working just fine.  Well that certain number or pair can be out 20 draws before it hits.  This mehod is costly.  One member said the other day narrow in and pick not chase a number, and he is right.  This is what I've been building my systems with narrowing down not hoping a number comes up after 50 draws.

One the first try my "My Generation program came very close (2464) to a straight in your Canadian Game with the result of 2454.   But the funny thing is I didn't see any numbers that were posted from your perecentages etc. ??

I post my numbers before the draws and they win.  I don't log on and say I won without any proof.  Yesterday I posted my new Vertical Difference with +567 rundown and it hit immediately in Georgia.  No percentages, roots, nothing but the program.  I built the program on the vertical difference between the last two draws and added the +567.  I backtested it before I posted and its hits.I look at what is happening now with the digits not yesterday, last week, 5 months ago  and it works.

I've seen every method out there for well over 20 years of playing lottery games.  Experience is the key.  I got a pm from a fellow member a while back telling me the systems i write are great , but there are jealous people out there there that will make negative remarks about everything.  She went on to say if these people would only be more open-minded they would make a lot of money with your systems.  Another member posted the other day that the numbers I posted on the Virginia thread had nine wins.  Now, that is a lot and that is a statistic I like.

Thumbs Up

Hey Pal, why waste your energy responding to  skeptics, Lp community  is mostly for adults I presume, so I don't need anybody to tell  me 'What  is Which'. Do what you do best, I like your open-mindness approach.

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11164 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Michigan p3 using my single digit system.

Michigan P3

Today the draw 412 hit and the pair 41 hit.  The proof is in the pudding.

US Flag