Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Denmother1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Exuma
Bahamas
Member #115037
August 12, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2012, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I dream like how i was on the airport waiting on my flight and a small American Eagle plane landed and another one came up behind it so suddenly and crash there was only two pilots in it, they came out walking okay, then finally my fight reach ! What could i paly?

gwendolyn1's avatar - pinkrose2

United States
    Member #131319
    August 8, 2012
    2373 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I dream like how i was on the airport waiting on my flight and a small American Eagle plane landed and another one came up behind it so suddenly and crash there was only two pilots in it, they came out walking okay, then finally my fight reach ! What could i paly?

where we you going?? maybe you can play the are code of where you were going too?

Denmother1's avatar - batman38
      Suffolk, VA
      United States
      Member #106648
      February 22, 2011
      781 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

What were the flight numbers?  What time was your flight scheduled for?  Use those numbers to decide what to play.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing that a tomato does not go in a fruit salad."  Hat