Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a great software to search and find combos

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by tvboris.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123632
February 25, 2012
156 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I have 4 seperate pools of numbers that I used to arrive at the winning numbers

For example

pool 1) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

pool 2)13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

pool 3) 23 24 25 26 27 28

pool 4) 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

I need a software that I can enter in all the numbers from my pools of numbers in a search and have the software produce only the best combos from only these 4 pools.

I DO NOT want the software to search each line seperatly and only produce combos from that pool only but instead search all the numbers collectively and produce combos based upon using all 4 pools and use a mix of all the numbers in all 4 pools.

So if pool 1) has 12 numbers and pool 2) has 12 numbers and pool 3) has 6 numbers and pool 4)has 8 numbers then I want the software to produce  the very best combos from all those numbers such as (4, 22) from pool 1) and pool 2) and (26, 47) from pool 3 and 4) or maybe (17, 45) from pool 2 & 4 and so on.

I also what the option to search back as far as I would like in the database from the past week to the first drawing or beginning of the lottery drawings

Anyone know of one? Possibly freeware?

Thanks kindly.

ps By the way I just made up the 3 combos (4, 22) (26, 47) ( 17, 45) on the fly so if someone plays them and they win with them your welcome. lol

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4849 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2012, 12:57 am - IP Logged

For example

I need a software that I can enter in all the numbers from my pools of numbers in a search and have the software produce only the best combos from only these 4 pools.

I DO NOT want the software to search each line seperatly and only produce combos from that pool only but instead search all the numbers collectively and produce combos based upon using all 4 pools and use a mix of all the numbers in all 4 pools.

So if pool 1) has 12 numbers and pool 2) has 12 numbers and pool 3) has 6 numbers and pool 4)has 8 numbers then I want the software to produce  the very best combos from all those numbers such as (4, 22) from pool 1) and pool 2) and (26, 47) from pool 3 and 4) or maybe (17, 45) from pool 2 & 4 and so on.

I also what the option to search back as far as I would like in the database from the past week to the first drawing or beginning of the lottery drawings

Thanks kindly.

ps By the way I just made up the 3 combos (4, 22) (26, 47) ( 17, 45) on the fly so if someone plays them and they win with them your welcome. lol

I'm assuming you are looking for jackpot games. As for searching for drawing results all the way back, go to quick links on the left, click on lottery results, scroll down to top 10 current jackpots, click on your game, then on the dropdown, click on past drawing results. It will give you the numbers for every drawing.

As for software, I'm sorry, but I don't know of any. However, I'm sure someone else here will be able to help you.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2012, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Even taking the game down to 36 numbers means dealing with up to two million combinations. 

There are no best combinations for the next drawing.  What criteria could the software use to select such?

There is very little combination reduction when you randomly pull from pools.  The tighter you make the conditions (like 2-1-1-2 or 1-3-1-1) the fewer the combinations and the worse the odds of winning unless your choices prove correct.

Software like Lotwin and Advanced Lotto Tool can create up to six pools and select numbers from the pools to load combinations in your selected quanities to a guarantee such as 4 if 6 if all your choices prove correct.

I strongly suggest trying the demo before buying to see if the work will be acceptable for your purpose.

At that point you can apply filters of your chosing to find the best combinations in your opinion.  They may not create a play of budgetable size.

If you want free you have to work for it using the free tools still available a the Lottery Director ldir.com site.

BobP

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2122 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Hello mam, a lottery when you divide 49/6 or similar
        In 4 groups of the groups will have zero or a number, and another group two or more numbers (minimum requirement), this pattern is 100% podeembaralhar as you like, the biggest division is munro into 4 groups, because, because you get the standard 100%
        But you do not know the group, eg zero or one, then you do in 4 editions,
        When a jacpot great, you can do with 4 friends, one will hit in 5 to 6 numbers
          In 100% when the lottery is 49/6, so mam if the group has zero or one play number two you lose, and if the group has two or more numbers play a number, you lose also, we find that a way to enjoy the gains of one group over another, or one group carries over another, that is 100% standard, you can see clearly that a group may have numbers 4,5,6, but I'm talking about minimum, if you divide the lottery in 10 groups you lose the default condition of 100% is not good to divide by 10 groups, ideal for filter base is 4 groups, because of course a matter of logic are = 4 groups and is drawn 6 numbers, will always have a group in Mimino two numbers,

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19813 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

For example

Thanks kindly.

Sounds like you need to develop some spec for the software you need and have someone write it.  If it works you would not only get your money back with winnings but you could start selling it too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
            Member #2815
            November 18, 2003
            502 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2012, 6:19 am - IP Logged

A program cannot know what is considered a best combination. You have to instruct it what you define as "best combinations" and the only way to do that is filters. Your pool of numbers is just another set of such filter and you also have to state how many numbers (or a range/specific amount) you want to be picked from each pool. Then the program will produce combinations from your pools based on what your filters suggest. Several programs can do that really, it is called just filtering! If you additionally want the produced blocks to be optimal by the means of a wheel so to guarantee a win with whatever filters you have applicable, then you can check out my program Wheel Generator which is designed to take wheels & filtering to the next level.

tvboris's avatar - aim

United States
              Member #131456
              August 11, 2012
              86 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2012, 12:13 am - IP Logged

A program cannot know what is considered a best combination. You have to instruct it what you define as "best combinations" and the only way to do that is filters. Your pool of numbers is just another set of such filter and you also have to state how many numbers (or a range/specific amount) you want to be picked from each pool. Then the program will produce combinations from your pools based on what your filters suggest. Several programs can do that really, it is called just filtering! If you additionally want the produced blocks to be optimal by the means of a wheel so to guarantee a win with whatever filters you have applicable, then you can check out my program Wheel Generator which is designed to take wheels & filtering to the next level.

I Agree!

There is no such thing a "best combination" when it gets to any program. However, there is a thing "it was the best combination, and <snip> it, I didn't even think about it".

If you can explain in plain english the "best combination", then I can try to pull something off for you, and even for free. No need to explain the pools, I already get it.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.