Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you determine which root sum to pick for the next day

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

How do you pick which root sum? Here are my latest stats. Last night's Pick 3 for China was 149 so the root sum was 5.

Do you go by what is hot/cold/due?

Here are the stats for sumdigits:

Play to win!

Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2012, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Bump

Play to win!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2012, 4:58 am - IP Logged

Nice charts, I track NY Numbers for the sums but not the root sum.  But have limited data ( since 08) and thanks to a computer crash not to long ago missing some.

Question

Whats the MOST number of hits you have seen from any one sum (11,12,13,14,15, 16) in any one months time? (if you track that way)

Interesting as I have tracked the 11 sum out one time 100 plays the 12 out  90. But your chart shows the most out of 79, that is a bit of a difference.  Also I like to track hits I have seen in 1 months time - 14 sum hit 12 times, then 14 & 15 sum each hit 9 a couple times.

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2012, 5:18 am - IP Logged

Nice charts, I track NY Numbers for the sums but not the root sum.  But have limited data ( since 08) and thanks to a computer crash not to long ago missing some.

Question

Whats the MOST number of hits you have seen from any one sum (11,12,13,14,15, 16) in any one months time? (if you track that way)

Interesting as I have tracked the 11 sum out one time 100 plays the 12 out  90. But your chart shows the most out of 79, that is a bit of a difference.  Also I like to track hits I have seen in 1 months time - 14 sum hit 12 times, then 14 & 15 sum each hit 9 a couple times.

Thanks. The charts are from Lotsoft. I don't have NY. I deleted it. I only have China's pick 3 stats.

"Whats the MOST number of hits you have seen from any one sum ?“ That's a good question. Never tracked sums that way. I'm just trying to get some insights on how other players use the 'root sum' information for their plays.

Play to win!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22907 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2012, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Where are your draw per draw figures? Are you only considering skips and averages. I don't use LotSoft so don't fully understand

how you are applying the information other than just using what seems to be long out or least out or averages information.

When you examine the information collected, what are you getting from it? A root sum/sum to play according to skip/missing/average

data?

LotSoft I think is popular and used by quite a few posters here but where is your simple data? Where is your chart of day by day counts?

To choose the expected/due root sum, you also have to examine the sum. I'd start keeping track of both of those for at least 2 months

prior. Root sums are fine but most include up to 3 sum totals. If you develop an eye/knack for sums, root sums are secondary just because

it's more important to find a sum to play - that cuts your plays this way...ROOT SUM 3 includes..sums 3, 12, 21...within those sums

are roughly 25 numbers...if you're looking and expecting a sum 3, you've cut out 22 numbers to consider. Same goes with sum 12...

you've cut numbers out where you have 15 to work with. 

The averages alone won't tell you exactly what/when to play...ie: play root 0 for awhile, just because the average skip is 683...and the

current skip is at 792, it does not mean that on draw 793, which puts it over max, it will show. There could easily be a new max record

set. That's for any of the information listed as 'max'. There can always be a new max set.

Another thing, if you started playing the due root 0 at draws skipped of 400....you'd still be playing today, so how long do you hold

it or any? Or just when do you begin playing a long out root/sum?

You have to pair this info you use up with something else...I think what would be helpful to you is to record root and sum info for a

period of time and use that with what you're using now...if you see a skip on root sum 6 (sums 6, 15 and 24) of 3 and the average is

8.67, why is that better than say playing root 3 (sums 3, 12 and 21) which has a skip of 6 and an average of 10.47. Max skips for

both are at 45 and 59...to me that is too long a time for consideration to be placed on what sum/root sum to play.

Try recording 60 days worth of sums/root sums in single columns with the number drawn each day/night.

Look for patterns there.

Are patterns and how roots/sums fall for your country more important than skip info?

My answer is yes.

Playing by skip info alone might have you waiting/guessing for up to 40 draws...or more.

Playing by sum total/root total patterns will not.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49725 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

How do you pick which root sum? Here are my latest stats. Last night's Pick 3 for China was 149 so the root sum was 5.

Do you go by what is hot/cold/due?

Here are the stats for sumdigits:

Track and review the Last Digit of the Sum (better known as SLD (Sum Last Digit)).

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!