Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you could eliminate 2 numbers in a pick 3 game

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by nickbrownsfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cleveland ohio
United States
Member #65897
October 9, 2008
275 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Ok I working on something that I was working on a long time ago and although this thread may bounce around as or if it progresses to other forums I asking is this a usefull thing and what would be the best way to use that information to build a ticket?

The reason I ask is because first off I want to start to figure out the best way to use the information I have.

IE if I have 6 pairs of numbers some can be repeats and for the most part they total 8 numbers of the 10 is this actually helpful to build a winning ticket?

If its not no problem I will move on to the next stage but wanted to get a feel for how helpful that would be to start off.

Thanks if you reply. :-)

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3084 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what you meanWhat?

Can someone help? Is this about filtering?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2012, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Ok I working on something that I was working on a long time ago and although this thread may bounce around as or if it progresses to other forums I asking is this a usefull thing and what would be the best way to use that information to build a ticket?

The reason I ask is because first off I want to start to figure out the best way to use the information I have.

IE if I have 6 pairs of numbers some can be repeats and for the most part they total 8 numbers of the 10 is this actually helpful to build a winning ticket?

If its not no problem I will move on to the next stage but wanted to get a feel for how helpful that would be to start off.

Thanks if you reply. :-)

If there is any confidence to be had one of those six pairs will be part of a winning number one would only need to play them against all the remaining 8 or 9 digits for a total of 48 plays to win $80 or if doubles are acceptable, up to 54 plays to win $160. 

BobP

cleveland ohio
        United States
        Member #65897
        October 9, 2008
        275 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply bob.

Sadly it doesnt always work that way although maybe 25% of the time that out of the 6 pairs I will have a correct pair what Im seeing is that out of those 6 pairs the 3 numbers are in there but not always together.

Here is an actual example of the beginning of what I am working on I later take these numbers and do a whole bunch of equations on them but was looking yesterday at my old notes and started to wonder if I could somehow use this.

Last number      Sets A    Sets B    Sets C

863                     91            31          46         Notice the 91 here

699                     57            50          83         And the 0 is down here

901                     05             57         97

229 No match     24             72          60     first 6 is here

684 No match     83              91          69       the other 6 and 8 here

So you can see im starting with a pretty good group of sets. I take those sets through a whole bunch of wildrides and at the end I have began to find a decent filter to split the numbers up into 3 sets of 2-4-4

Problem here is that I will always lose on doubles.

So Im seeing at a pretty good clip the set of 2 to begin the run dont show, hence I was wondering if that is something that could be useful in helping me build my tickets.

Thanks again for the reply. If one of us ever figures this out we'll all be having a lotterypost party for sure.