Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ignorant Comments Here PLease

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Random is such a wrong that when thinking of it figuring it out seems impossible.But u can break random down if u know what too look for coming to a understanding.Is what i would call it ask any1 they will tell u any number can win at any given moment.I would agree but i would tell u diffrent combination numbers have better odds of winning.And i surely can prove it but should i?Thats the question should i give u a mushroom?Too make urself bigger?Right now in life i view life as a video game.Its all mental at this point anything can be cracked anything u get better with time.What ever u choose be the best a educated guesser is the best lottery player his guess is based on the history of the game over a course of time.Too find the code for the lottery is too find the code for the Hiv virus.Back to the matter at hand to prove i can better ur odds i will be providing a insight on my mind and breaking it down for u to better understand.I challenge any1 to question wether im right on wrong once i reveal what i have come to know.I will be starting in 2 weeks from this date.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3856 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I think Ronnie316 proved that different combos have better odds,

I Don't recommend looking at life as a video game,

In alot of them you die, Game over.

Why ignorant comments ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Random is such a wrong that when thinking of it figuring it out seems impossible.But u can break random down if u know what too look for coming to a understanding.Is what i would call it ask any1 they will tell u any number can win at any given moment.I would agree but i would tell u diffrent combination numbers have better odds of winning.And i surely can prove it but should i?Thats the question should i give u a mushroom?Too make urself bigger?Right now in life i view life as a video game.Its all mental at this point anything can be cracked anything u get better with time.What ever u choose be the best a educated guesser is the best lottery player his guess is based on the history of the game over a course of time.Too find the code for the lottery is too find the code for the Hiv virus.Back to the matter at hand to prove i can better ur odds i will be providing a insight on my mind and breaking it down for u to better understand.I challenge any1 to question wether im right on wrong once i reveal what i have come to know.I will be starting in 2 weeks from this date.

I don't question whether you're right or wrong.

I question why you always put everything you write in only one paragraph and don't put a space between sentences.

My eyes are goin' buggy and you've driving me to drink.

It's a madhouse!

A  MADHOUSE!

A   M-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-D  HOUSE!!!

Have a nice day.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I question why you always put everything you write in only one paragraph and don't put a space between sentences.

It's a madhouse!

A  MADHOUSE!

Have a nice day.

Too bad he doesn't post with CAPSLOCK on as well. That would have been perfect. Crazy

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Too bad he doesn't post with CAPSLOCK on as well. That would have been perfect. Crazy

I'm sure he means well, lol.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5615 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

It's a madhouse!

A  MADHOUSE!

Have a nice day.

My eyes aren't all buggy because I read the first 3 words and said to myself, "self, this guy is looney tunes". If a person can't write intelligently, it ain't worth reading.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2012, 1:58 am - IP Logged

"Thats the question should i give u a mushroom?" 

You must be on some really good mushrooms!  Cheers

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                Member #71120
                February 19, 2009
                1209 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2012, 8:41 am - IP Logged

I can hear my granny say God Love Em.She always would say that ,or Bless His Heart Lord.He means well.It's people like in the world that try to help others.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2012, 9:12 am - IP Logged

"Thats the question should i give u a mushroom?" 

You must be on some really good mushrooms!  Cheers

You receive a 1+ on your score card mcginnin56. You clearly read the entire explanation of the topic at hand and therefore were able to respond and a very responsible and topic related way,

Keep up the excellent work and you will find yourself off probation very soon.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I am quite impressed that someone I can completely understand has wondered into the LP zone and started posting non-ignorant comments about a topic that requests ignorant replies.

But then again, I myself ventured south once upon a time to a land called  Jacksonville and gathered mushrooms that legend calls "magic" and promptly brewed for consumption.

So there is a chance that I may be way beyond what your mushrooms have to offer but far be it from me to turn down an offer so gracious and generous, lets do it..,.,.,.,..,m..,,.,,.,.,m,m,,..

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3157 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2012, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Magic mushrooms and video games. Beat that challenge 20yrs ago. The code for HIV is (Trogan). Whats next???.

United States
                        Member #130815
                        July 25, 2012
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Ummm what exactly does any of this have to do with the lottery or is the point of staying on topic not to stay on topic? Just wondering that's all

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23277 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2012, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Ummm what exactly does any of this have to do with the lottery or is the point of staying on topic not to stay on topic? Just wondering that's all

Those comments had nothing to do with the subject, and I have deleted most of them.  If those two people want to try that again, I'll just suspend their memberships, because I'm growing really tired of the crap.

Two more things to the two wiseguys:

1. Don't purchase an upgraded membership thinking that it is a free pass at ruining the forums with useless junk.  Ask anyone who has been here a while:  buying an upgraded membership grants access to premium features, but does not earn any ability to break the rules.
                          2. Don't respond here (or any other thread) with a wise-crack or sarcastic response to this, because I'll just delete it and suspend your account.  If you have something to tell me, send me a private message.  If you want to trade more wisecracks and memes with your buddy, or if you want to complain to them about my note here, send them a private message.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1649 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

importchips, I absolutely agree with what you're saying here because it's accurate in every aspect. There is no rocket science in the numbers. It's just that it becomes harder to match more numbers with larger games such as MM's and PB due to so many combinations to start with. When dealing with larger number games, TIMING becomes imperative to try and maximize the best chances of either winning, or, simply matching more numbers CONSISTENTLY.

In the end, there is no "code" to crack for winning a jackpot game or any other numbers game. There is only MONEY and COMBINATIONS...both go hand in hand with each other. The closer you get to playing the possible combinations, the better your chances of winning...at a cost, though. If you miss the mark though, all that money is gone. The less combinations you play, the more you need luck (good fortune), and your timing becomes more important in order to specifically target when to implement your numbers. However, the losses are much less with the latter option.

Good luck with your project and don't be too aggressive...this game has a massive edge and always will.

L.L.