Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dreaming of lottery numbers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87423
February 24, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

i have been dreaming of many lottery numbers but they take a long time to come out. when i play them and stop they come out.how can i win big off my own lottery numbers

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3053 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

i have been dreaming of many lottery numbers but they take a long time to come out. when i play them and stop they come out.how can i win big off my own lottery numbers

The next time keep playing them and don't stop, at least play one pair of numbers from your dreams,

along with new numbers you think may come up.

That must fustrating to keep missing out on the prizes cause you stop playing.

Inland Empire
      United States
      Member #118116
      October 22, 2011
      317 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2012, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Either you are exrtremely blessed or extremely cursed. In my case I saw a full set of numbers...twice. And nothing happened. Nothing.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2012, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Either you are exrtremely blessed or extremely cursed. In my case I saw a full set of numbers...twice. And nothing happened. Nothing.

Must have been one of those "Pre-Draw" dreams. Give it a few more times, until the Real McCoy dream comes along.  Thumbs Up