Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Messenger and Looking Forward to the Fall

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dada30.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2012, 7:33 am - IP Logged

As August winds down, Mercury is going to go out with a bang - powerful comes to mind, not just strength in numbers but reinforced strength.

Today, Merc will sextile Saturn and, on the Pisces Blue Moon Friday, will enter home Virgo.   Mercury not only represents communication but the presentation, coordination, and beauty of bringing it all together.  When Merc (fleet of foot) kisses Saturn (rooted in reality), it is time to get serious because you will be able to see the bigger picture, not just the little nagging points that lead us astray.  In the mix is an Aquarian moon, strong supporter of Merc and Saturn. 

The numbers get a little boggling with this lineup and we are already seeing the impact - Virgo 5's, Saturn and Mercury 8.  Mercury moving signals 718 in the P3 and P4.  Heavy fall already of the 7's, 8's, 5's.  I believe 6's will be in this mix, perhaps 6788, 6868, or the 688/668/666.

Some pings of note - 741, 777/788, 555, 004/0004, every combination of 5718, 1718, and double doubles 1177, 7878, 4400.  Lots of 781/718/118/1117/1118/117 on the license plates ahead too.  Bring these to bear with numbers bothering you and see if any ping for you too.  May this be your time to Win!

I may have been born in the earliest days of Summer, but it is to the Fall I look for relief.  This year is no different, this August having walked me through what may be some of my greatest trials and tribulations for the decade.  I know I am not alone in this and others have suffered too.   I cannot remember ever looking so forward to the Sept and Oct to come.  A month of loss as well, small victories and joys were found, and the celebration of Soozy on 08/17 was and always will be a gift.  She has been with me every day but it is when I feel fury or despair that she makes her presence known the most, and I am reminded about what really matters. 

I believe that is our greatest legacy, the strengths and insights we leave that help those that will follow make it through every day.  Rejoice in that knowledge, and let it bring you a measure of peace in chaos.   J Type

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6446 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Thank you for the info. Neptune will be  very close to this blue moon for me so I hope that will be helpful. The moon is in my own sign this time around. My peace?    That those left behind  find my love in ways unique to them ! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
      clarkston georgia
      United States
      Member #555
      August 8, 2002
      3348 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Fl3winner's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
        Hallandale.Fl
        United States
        Member #63766
        August 7, 2008
        13 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Jake,

I enjoy reading your post always informative and insightful... This has been a tough year for alot of us here is hoping luck changes for all of us with this year ending... Thank-You for your post I always find something in them that is a help to me.

follow your Dreams and the world will follow youParty

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #29819
          January 7, 2006
          1248 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Jake I always enjoy reading your posts.  Thank you for posting.

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
            Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #91636
            May 21, 2010
            2449 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

As August winds down, Mercury is going to go out with a bang - powerful comes to mind, not just strength in numbers but reinforced strength.

Today, Merc will sextile Saturn and, on the Pisces Blue Moon Friday, will enter home Virgo.   Mercury not only represents communication but the presentation, coordination, and beauty of bringing it all together.  When Merc (fleet of foot) kisses Saturn (rooted in reality), it is time to get serious because you will be able to see the bigger picture, not just the little nagging points that lead us astray.  In the mix is an Aquarian moon, strong supporter of Merc and Saturn. 

The numbers get a little boggling with this lineup and we are already seeing the impact - Virgo 5's, Saturn and Mercury 8.  Mercury moving signals 718 in the P3 and P4.  Heavy fall already of the 7's, 8's, 5's.  I believe 6's will be in this mix, perhaps 6788, 6868, or the 688/668/666.

Some pings of note - 741, 777/788, 555, 004/0004, every combination of 5718, 1718, and double doubles 1177, 7878, 4400.  Lots of 781/718/118/1117/1118/117 on the license plates ahead too.  Bring these to bear with numbers bothering you and see if any ping for you too.  May this be your time to Win!

I may have been born in the earliest days of Summer, but it is to the Fall I look for relief.  This year is no different, this August having walked me through what may be some of my greatest trials and tribulations for the decade.  I know I am not alone in this and others have suffered too.   I cannot remember ever looking so forward to the Sept and Oct to come.  A month of loss as well, small victories and joys were found, and the celebration of Soozy on 08/17 was and always will be a gift.  She has been with me every day but it is when I feel fury or despair that she makes her presence known the most, and I am reminded about what really matters. 

I believe that is our greatest legacy, the strengths and insights we leave that help those that will follow make it through every day.  Rejoice in that knowledge, and let it bring you a measure of peace in chaos.   J Type

Love Love Love to read your posts Jake!!  Lottery Post is lucky to be blessed with your insight! Thanks

Cool

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your kind words.   Not over yet as we will need to traverse Friday and see what finally falls out.  Love that 6868 and 4400.   Two numbers I meant to mention and did not have already fallen as well - 177 and 1105.     Isn't it funny we await the light and illumination of the Blue Moon, but the Moon has no light of its own? 

Now, I fully expect the Lottery Gods to drop some serious Mercury number fallout on us.  I'll try to curb my enthusiasm....   Happy almost Friday, LP Family!    J

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #79502
                September 2, 2009
                6446 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2012, 10:41 am - IP Logged

4400  showing in FL  : )

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #79502
                  September 2, 2009
                  6446 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey  with 8868   showing on Friday .   A little mercury fall-out !

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: September 4, 2012, 1:31 am - IP Logged

While I'm notoriously bad about keeping score, I am equally infinitely inquisitive to balance things out.   I will never cease to wonder why certain numbers resonate or radiate in my life and continue to do so seemingly against the odds.  It's this kind of stuff that can drive you slightly mad.

Since this original post early in the a.m. of the 29th thru the 3rd, I must say I am disappointed with the fallout overall.  Of 22 numbers I specifically talked about, there were at least 7 play-4 hits, including 4 straights - 0004, 7878, 4400, 6868 - all numbers that bounce repeatedly in and out of my daily routine.  Of the remaining 4-digits, 1718 was Merc fallout.  I am very surprised we did not see 5718 as the Virgo influence typically brings 5 into the mix.

On the P-3 side, only 6 hits with 2 straights and 4 boxes.  The 717 I mentioned in retrospect late on the 29 continued to show up as well.   Merc did not disappoint in quality as 781 and 718 were both straights, but certainly I expected more in quantity.

For all Sun Signs, but particularly Air and Fire, the Fall is typically a time of increased intuition overall.  Mine is firing fitfully, but I am dreaming again after a lengthy summer dry spell, and that is always a good sign. 

The Fall and Winter come with a promise, if you will, of potentially tumultuous times.  I've noticed an overall trend of people in power who are simply outright lying and asking their audience to not only buy into deceit but to accept it as right.  In equal measure, there are those who will never accept absolute power for obvious reasons.  Thank goodness.

And what, you might ask, does this have to do with playing the lottery?  First, if you're reading this, you have an interest, ranging from general to obsessive, in the power of numbers in our lives.  Perhaps you seek great fortune and look for an easy win, or perhaps when you look at numbers you see spatial relationships the average bear does not.  It does not matter where you fit in the dynamic, you are already ahead of the curve when it comes to thinking.  I'm always saying you must open your mind in order for intuition to flow.   I've come to realize that most here at LP have already taken the first steps, hoping, wishing, studying, learning, and expecting.  All these things require some degree of an open mind.  So, don't be afraid of what is to come - look to the future and find what you need.  May September 2012 start a Fall season that opens all the doors you require in life.  J Type

Malden, Ma
                      United States
                      Member #116979
                      September 24, 2011
                      55 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

yep, 6886 came out on 8/30 in MA for pick4....SMH and i missed itUnhappy

Malden, Ma
                        United States
                        Member #116979
                        September 24, 2011
                        55 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Any good numbers for this week-end?....Big Smile