Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2012

Topic closed. 1812 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Sherita.

Page 27 of 121
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31517 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

A NO BULL Pair strikes again.....LOL
"No Bull" pairs
49...44...99...Look for this set today....49...44...99

Since I can't and won't post pics on here
I just finished refueling my online play account and we'll see!
Like Vergie once said people sometimes doubt what you say
when you hit so often,the reason she post her pics.

Yes a long time ago someone sent me some nasty pm's accusing me of lying about my wins so then is when I learned how to post pictures of the tickets.

I really don't care anymore if I'm believed or not but got into the habit of posting them back then so still do it....even sometimes post losers like today...to me it's just like talking to someone in person and saying well look at this darn it, I was one number off last night...just for fun...been criticized for that too.

It's funny though, after I started posting the pictures to prove I got it to shut the doubters up, then I was accused of bragging so there's no way to please everybody and now I don't even try.

Then, I was jumped on for not posting every number I play every draw...when I feel like posting a number or two I will so I don't worry about that anymore either...I don't know what will hit no more than anyone else does so thinking if I post a bunch of numbers & the winning one just happens to be in there you still have to figure out which one it is...then I do have the "fat cat list" which was hitting good until these doubles started.

Years ago I posted every single number I ever played & felt guilty if I didn't but not anymore...then someone came up with posting pairs of numbers & it caught on so now that's what lots of people post instead of the 3 digit numbers which is ok but it's not any easier to me but guess it is to a lot of others so whatever works for them is good!

The way my luck has always been is, I sometimes win often, then sometimes go for a long stretch with no wins.

Streetglide since you're playing online now & Todd has said we can't post online wins, if I were you I wouldn't even offer to send pictures of them by e-mail...if you win you win & say you do & just don't worry about it.

Sorry I got so wound up but got it off my chest one more time!Big Grin Angel

Good luck to you & everybody for today!See Ya!

Datturnerboy's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
    Greensboro, NC
    United States
    Member #128388
    May 23, 2012
    411 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Trying these: 156 157 158 159 235 265 285 592
    394 439 118 229...good luck y'all!

ga5life's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
      new york
      United States
      Member #129027
      June 8, 2012
      1904 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I was just wondering ga5life if you are playing in NC (I see you're from NY) & if you're hitting it every day?

Seems like you have it downpat!

Congrats to you!Drum

Thanks for the kind words, I post in all states and play online.  I have a system That I developed which works in all states and I use the basic version when I do my posting. 

powerplay1a's avatar - animal bird.jpg
        raleigh north carolina
        United States
        Member #103999
        January 8, 2011
        792 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Absolutely no clue today, just playing one # 917

ga5life's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
          new york
          United States
          Member #129027
          June 8, 2012
          1904 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Sure Shot pairs: 44 and 46 one should hit  witin next three days!

(to gurantee yourself a hit) you may use 1 up 1 down rule (example: 45) to add additional pairs...... as one or more hits will show

Im sorry I forgot to post!

444!

Sure Shot pairs: 44 and 46 one should hit  witin next three days!

(to gurantee yourself a hit) you may use 1 up 1 down rule (example: 45) to add additional pairs...... as one or more hits will show

Datturnerboy's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
            Greensboro, NC
            United States
            Member #128388
            May 23, 2012
            411 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Trying these: 156 157 158 159 235 265 285 592
            394 439 118 229...good luck y'all!

Adding 384 843

CharlieHustle's avatar - media catalog-product--p-e-pete-rose-shirt-eve
              NC
              United States
              Member #132587
              September 7, 2012
              11 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone! New user here hoping to discuss ideas for NC Pick 3.  I'm new to Pick 3 too!  I've back tested a few methods but I've seen a lot of "success" using "hot pairs" as a way to reduce the numbers to a managable amount.

I'd definitely like to hear from people on whether they separate day/night drawings to make their predictions or if you group them together and how that compares.

NC has been nuts with the doubles lately and my "hits" have flipped from night to mid-day on August 28.

I split them (day/night) and have watched my successful picks be very hot in the night drawings to now hot during the day.  They have been super hot the past 6 day drawings (hitting 3 of 6). Unfortunately I haven't pulled the trigger and put money down but 4 times (won 1) going for boxed hits.  I've missed out on 2 straight hits because I just didn't make it a priority to purchase the tickets and have been kicking myself since.

So let's talk!!!  I'm hoping some experienced Pick 3 players can help me reign in my technique and give me some suggesstions on "when" and "when not" to play and how to better pick that elusive straight win.

So today (Sept 7) the "hot pairs" I have are:

13 - 25 - 45 - 47

My confidence in these numbers are LOW today as yesterday was a red hot hit and typically I don't have a hit the day after that.  Perhaps tomorrow?!  See what I mean? :-)

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
                Wilson-Elm City
                United States
                Member #70647
                February 7, 2009
                1743 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I believe this is about the most dbls. that have ever came at one time. This is WAY over normal odds. So, what would you peeps think is to come the rest of the month? More dbls. or a change up to singles? I believe, or think, that singles will start and we will have a LONG run on them also. Who knows though? The Shadow knows (NCEL) knows....lol...

Congrats to All winners  and good luck 2 day.

5 dbls and a trip... Think they need to do more pre-draws....lol

greensboro
                  United States
                  Member #68726
                  December 29, 2008
                  409 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

my key digits: 7, 9, 3,1 my pairs are: 13x  37x  87x  86x  62x 19x  89x  71X  let's get this money!!

sassymrsjay's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #113389
                    July 8, 2011
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2012, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Yes a long time ago someone sent me some nasty pm's accusing me of lying about my wins so then is when I learned how to post pictures of the tickets.

I really don't care anymore if I'm believed or not but got into the habit of posting them back then so still do it....even sometimes post losers like today...to me it's just like talking to someone in person and saying well look at this darn it, I was one number off last night...just for fun...been criticized for that too.

It's funny though, after I started posting the pictures to prove I got it to shut the doubters up, then I was accused of bragging so there's no way to please everybody and now I don't even try.

Then, I was jumped on for not posting every number I play every draw...when I feel like posting a number or two I will so I don't worry about that anymore either...I don't know what will hit no more than anyone else does so thinking if I post a bunch of numbers & the winning one just happens to be in there you still have to figure out which one it is...then I do have the "fat cat list" which was hitting good until these doubles started.

Years ago I posted every single number I ever played & felt guilty if I didn't but not anymore...then someone came up with posting pairs of numbers & it caught on so now that's what lots of people post instead of the 3 digit numbers which is ok but it's not any easier to me but guess it is to a lot of others so whatever works for them is good!

The way my luck has always been is, I sometimes win often, then sometimes go for a long stretch with no wins.

Streetglide since you're playing online now & Todd has said we can't post online wins, if I were you I wouldn't even offer to send pictures of them by e-mail...if you win you win & say you do & just don't worry about it.

Sorry I got so wound up but got it off my chest one more time!Big Grin Angel

Good luck to you & everybody for today!See Ya!

Wow Vergie! That's a lot but I understand where you are coming from. I got PM's saying I should have posted that I was playing the quad when I won. The thing is I play and post when I have free time and if I post once that's the number I play until it hits. This is all for fun! It's funny how people get so nasty over game! And of course I just deleted the nasty grams!

NC
                      United States
                      Member #113389
                      July 8, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2012, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

A NO BULL Pair strikes again.....LOL
                      "No Bull" pairs
                      49...44...99...Look for this set today....49...44...99

Since I can't and won't post pics on here
                      I just finished refueling my online play account and we'll see!
                      Like Vergie once said people sometimes doubt what you say
                      when you hit so often,the reason she post her pics.

Great Job! Good Luck Mid/Eve!

NC
                        United States
                        Member #113389
                        July 8, 2011
                        651 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2012, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Going with 453 harder today! Wondering if I should throw in 223. I think everybody's playing that right now. I got look up a few others but sticking with those two for now. 546 has sentimental value so I might play it.

greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #68726
                          December 29, 2008
                          409 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2012, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

my midday picks: 703  708  658  069  390 890 forgot to add 09x  pair

a1agape's avatar - ththhottieducky6of4rk
                            RichGirl
                            United States
                            Member #102479
                            December 20, 2010
                            319 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Wow Vergie! That's a lot but I understand where you are coming from. I got PM's saying I should have posted that I was playing the quad when I won. The thing is I play and post when I have free time and if I post once that's the number I play until it hits. This is all for fun! It's funny how people get so nasty over game! And of course I just deleted the nasty grams!

I am very grateful when people post wins and winning tickets!! keeps me encouraged!!!!

*128* my pet number ***Hit baby hit!!!***

Smash

LeGetIt689's avatar - aim
                              RALEIGH, NC
                              United States
                              Member #129566
                              June 22, 2012
                              310 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

HOW ABOUT THESE FOR MID DAY: 17x 79x 19x

$2,000 A WEEK IS THE GOAL.....WHAT'S YOURS????

Page 27 of 121