Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 9/1/12 - 9/30/12

Topic closed. 2742 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mrsd446.

Page 170 of 183
PrintE-mailLink
tiger13's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Bronx/Brooklyn
United States
Member #43215
July 15, 2006
2810 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

No tiger i drop it Bang Head again

The funny thing about it is that you called it right before the draw.  It's like you were feeling it

“Discipline determines your destiny, not your desire”

273 374   8699 2054 1302 8605

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
    NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
    United States
    Member #106371
    February 17, 2011
    9702 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

That was close Suri...they mirrored the 0

would made a lot of us happy tonight . dont know why liljimys holding it up. lets see if they do a two digit return for the weekend.

PETS#=105-215

abria-r's avatar - nicebear

Bahamas
      Member #113012
      June 30, 2011
      3818 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

The funny thing about it is that you called it right before the draw.  It's like you were feeling it

looking back on 855 its there as as 515 str88 dats sucks well let me post the rest in case for tomorrow

529 519 516 819

546 492 514 512

other doubles 699 499

Good luck

953 408 

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO DA FULLEST 

Every day  my goal Win Big

abria-r Blue Angel

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
        Orange County, New York
        United States
        Member #140
        March 10, 2002
        6925 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

iI DEF NEED TO QUIT, PLAY WAY TOOOOOOO MANY OF WRONG NUMBERS...... MUST PLAY ON PEN N PAPER.  EVERYONE AT HOME HERE FOUND MY DAYS WORTH OF TICKETS I AM HOLDING , HAD TO POST... NO MORE FOR ME..... CONGRATS ALL WINNERS :)))))

Lexi, everyone has a different approach to the game and a different mindset on how much to invest. I usually dont get involved when it comes to those kind of matters since people tend to get "moody" when it comes to advice. In your case it really bothered me watching you get caught up with the qp's stradegy. I know how it is,  finding something new that seems like it works in figuring out a win, only to find that it still consists of patience, bankroll and control of both. Sometimes things happen for a reason and the finding of your days worth of tickets is what you needed to snap you back into the right frame of mind. Stick to paper plays, and maybe align yourself with a poster (one with a low amount of picks) and watch how they do with their picks on a daily basis. Thats what i did at first. Trust me, you have plenty of time to get back into the game, NYL and lil jimmys are not going anywhere anytime soon! Concentrate on your dad the next couple of weeks and clear your mind. Good luck!

The Panther hunts for more!

abria-r's avatar - nicebear

Bahamas
          Member #113012
          June 30, 2011
          3818 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Lexi, everyone has a different approach to the game and a different mindset on how much to invest. I usually dont get involved when it comes to those kind of matters since people tend to get "moody" when it comes to advice. In your case it really bothered me watching you get caught up with the qp's stradegy. I know how it is,  finding something new that seems like it works in figuring out a win, only to find that it still consists of patience, bankroll and control of both. Sometimes things happen for a reason and the finding of your days worth of tickets is what you needed to snap you back into the right frame of mind. Stick to paper plays, and maybe align yourself with a poster (one with a low amount of picks) and watch how they do with their picks on a daily basis. Thats what i did at first. Trust me, you have plenty of time to get back into the game, NYL and lil jimmys are not going anywhere anytime soon! Concentrate on your dad the next couple of weeks and clear your mind. Good luck!

I Agree! 

953 408 

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO DA FULLEST 

Every day  my goal Win Big

abria-r Blue Angel

lambo1013's avatar - Lamborghini Aventador-LP700-4-Configurator.jpg
            Brooklyn, New York
            United States
            Member #126795
            April 16, 2012
            830 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Okay here are the quick picks I got:
            281, 571, 256, 140 - .50 box
            754 str/box with the instant win number of 233

754 your numbers
            233 instant win
            All three prizes of $500 - I lost lol

Also had two dollars change so I asked the clerk for any $2.00 scratch and he gave me a game called
            Hit 200 - I won $40.00 yay lol!!

I love that Hit 200 game always seems to give something back. i bought one tonight thinking about this post and won $4 lol. also that rany red game is the best. won $20 on that.

on another note everyone in my family is going away for the weekedn so i get to watch the store. time to do some research on other players Lurking

My pick for midday- 695

Cause every setback sets you up for a comeback

lambo1013's avatar - Lamborghini Aventador-LP700-4-Configurator.jpg
              Brooklyn, New York
              United States
              Member #126795
              April 16, 2012
              830 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! 

I Agree!

Cause every setback sets you up for a comeback

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14841 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

was seeing 515 015 ya  no

Oh...no....abria.....they didn't do that to you.....wow.....well you got the digit 1 now....now look out for that 11 pair also...Well I guess Ga started it...they had  135  mid day and 511 tonite....so I guess I better be looking for it in PA...cause I don't think Pa is done with the 15 pair or the 5's....and lawrd only knows we need the digit 1 also....

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14841 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

dang that last minute qp was a good hint the 15 pair but ofcourse not my 105 hahah. and there goes the 6 in p4 . liljimys driving me nuts

Hey...suri...they just don't want you to get that number....your right they keep going all around it...now tomorrow nite they just might give you sum 6 which is your number..so hang in there it will come....I know I am tired of seeing that number in PA and I only hit it once...lol....maybe that's why I don't like it....it keeps haunting me....lol

Don't know if any of you know this...but here is a little tip....when you get sum 11 or sum 7 they usually follow each other..so watch out for sum 7 now....and being you had 703 for mid day...you just might see that 007 tomorrow...remember you are due for the 00 pairs.....cause you had  245 on day and than no double 0's...and now you had the 0 on daytime back to back...and a 0 can bring  doubles...3 or a 6.....and joeyd posted about the 05 pair....

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                    Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #113973
                    July 20, 2011
                    13053 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone!  Just got a few minutes to sign on and post.  It has been a very busy few days, my aunt was in the hospital for surgery and just came home tonight.  I have a very busy week ahead with her and hopefully will find some time to post once in a while during the week. 

Long I wish I hit it big!  LOL   At least then it would have been a good reason for me not to post.  LOL 

I hope a lot of us have been winning.  I see a few pairs that were being watched came.  I wonder where those trips are? 

Lexi I wish the best for your dad.  Sending thoughts and prayers to him, you and the rest of your family.  Don't worry so much about the game, it will be here when you get a chance to do it.  Family always comes first! 

Time for me to get some sleep.  GOOD LUCK to everyone tomorrow! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

ga5life's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                      new york
                      United States
                      Member #129027
                      June 8, 2012
                      1904 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

watch for two digit return

watch for two digit return!

Last Night 855......tonight 551 cleaned up big time!

ga5life's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                        new york
                        United States
                        Member #129027
                        June 8, 2012
                        1904 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Sure Shot pairs: 43,45,64,65,63 and 53 at least one should hit witin the next two to three draws and again after!

doubles to watch:44 and 55 (to gurantee yourself a hit) you may use 1 up 1 down rule (example:52,57) to add additional pairs...... as one or more hits will show..... a triple is brewing  (extra attention to)  0,2,4,6 and 5's between now and beginning of next month a trip should show!

551!

Sure Shot pairs: 43,45,64,65,63 and 53 at least one should hit witin the next two to three draws and again after!

doubles to watch:44 and 55 (to gurantee yourself a hit) you may use 1 up 1 down rule (example:52,57) to add additional pairs...... as one or more hits will show..... a triple is brewing  (extra attention to)  0,2,4,6 and 5's between now and beginning of next month a trip should show!

ny, ny
                          United States
                          Member #98736
                          October 12, 2010
                          10025 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

dang that last minute qp was a good hint the 15 pair but ofcourse not my 105 hahah. and there goes the 6 in p4 . liljimys driving me nuts

I saw that 6 went to P4 for the 3 digit return
                          NYL counted tonight I should have seen it coming but was focused 03 coming back
                          An eve to eve return pair tonight....
                          Maybe a day to day return pair midday tomorrow??
                          Pen and paper time...

I had more luck on scratch games today lol

Pets 125, 669

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                            Orangutan Forest
                            United States
                            Member #95128
                            August 4, 2010
                            12765 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

v-115/551= 004,009,054,059,554,559,044,049,099,544,549,599  ok last year this date 151 so look for these numbers in your work-outs

v551    440    445    490    495    940    945    990    995 this is the vtrac string for 551

also look for the flip in your workouts 115

only play these if there in your workouts,and if you want to.lol

looking for 49,00

and p4 mid had a 258 trip trigger

dogHondo

Lexi26's avatar - image
                              Love my dogs:))Dog Mom
                              USA
                              United States
                              Member #129081
                              June 9, 2012
                              1421 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2012, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Golgo I could not agree with u more ;))) I'm taking a huge break....

Page 170 of 183