Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How I helped the UK win gold in London 2012!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bondi Junction
Australia
Member #57242
December 24, 2007
1102 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2012, 12:49 am - IP Logged

As a subscriber to the UK National Lottery, I have supported athletes and facilities for tainting and parts of the actual olympic facilities. The Lottery is a perfect way to provide funding for an olympics. If there is a shortfall in funds when it is all over, I suspect the lottery will pick up the tab. Other cities should look at lottery funding to support such a bid.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2012, 1:31 am - IP Logged

I am happy you have supported your countries atheletes...but i DO NOT support facilities for TAINTING atheletes.

After Lance Armstrong has had his titles revoked, and after watching phelps lose his first contest from too many bong hits, i dont think we should support tainted athletes.

After all Barry bonds is considered tainted...and also mark mcgwire...sammy sosa is also tainted...and we all turned a blind eye...

i dont think we should support tainted atheletes when there are plenty of non-tainted virgin atheletes we can support...

Like the gymnasts...and maybe some of those butt slapping volleyball players...and yes diving is good too!!! (preferably womens)Jester Laugh