Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When JAckpot Is High

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 4 years ago by importchips.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

OK when the jackpot is high always play high numbers,For some reason its because every1 plays birthdays to avoid every1 the lottery numbers use more high numbers than low.Every1 and their momma is playing low numbers its best to play all high numbers starting in the 20 for first ball.Trust me u will have better chance of winning a jackpot if u play this way.And keep in mind for some strange reason the numbers are never normal their always harder number when the jackpot is high like maybe their might be 3 consecutive numbers in a row for exzample 01,10,11,12,54.And i dont understand  now days that i thought 3-2 as in odd or even pattern was the best pattern now its uncommon for this pattern to come u get more 4-1 and wow u get all 5 even or odd patterns.To get a all 5 pattern is very odd but it seems to be coming normally now for some reason.All ways use consecutive numbers i repeat always use consecutive numbers i repeat always use consecutive numbers.I understand these lotterys they change the speed on their machines i watched powerball videos and mega millions videos and have notice they switch the speed on their machines.In 2 weeks i will be revealing alot of data that u will look at the lottery diffrent this is just a small teaser.Countdown

United States
    Member #116083
    September 4, 2011
    132 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2012, 8:03 am - IP Logged

The reason to always pick consecutive numbers is this the machines is programmed to avoid people who pick their numbers.This is what happens when u pick consecutive numbers the machines notices that it has to avoid those numbers so it wont bring them up me personally i play a pattern like this and u might think its a waste of money.But when i dont want numbers to come up i play them consecutive all in a row for exzample 40 41 42 43 44 45.Some people would say this is a waste of money but to me its considered a glitch its a method trust me u can exploit it to ur advantage.Next drawing use this method its a glitch i think every lottery player should have this in their arsenal its so smart if u ask me.I will be sharing all my information with u guys in the on comming days ahead.Lets have a round table on here im willing to join up with people their is ways to make the lottery more advantage to players this is a small way i will be willing to gather 10 people each drawing we all play 1,2,3,4,5 another player plays 5,6,7,8,9 and so on till we cover the board its only a dollar so its not much it will give us a better advantage because these are machines.All machines have glitches lets exploit them legally

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2012, 8:10 am - IP Logged

OK when the jackpot is high always play high numbers,For some reason its because every1 plays birthdays to avoid every1 the lottery numbers use more high numbers than low.Every1 and their momma is playing low numbers its best to play all high numbers starting in the 20 for first ball.Trust me u will have better chance of winning a jackpot if u play this way.And keep in mind for some strange reason the numbers are never normal their always harder number when the jackpot is high like maybe their might be 3 consecutive numbers in a row for exzample 01,10,11,12,54.And i dont understand  now days that i thought 3-2 as in odd or even pattern was the best pattern now its uncommon for this pattern to come u get more 4-1 and wow u get all 5 even or odd patterns.To get a all 5 pattern is very odd but it seems to be coming normally now for some reason.All ways use consecutive numbers i repeat always use consecutive numbers i repeat always use consecutive numbers.I understand these lotterys they change the speed on their machines i watched powerball videos and mega millions videos and have notice they switch the speed on their machines.In 2 weeks i will be revealing alot of data that u will look at the lottery diffrent this is just a small teaser.Countdown

Excellent advice! Can't wait for two weeks to get here. Yes Nod

United States
        Member #116083
        September 4, 2011
        132 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2012, 8:15 am - IP Logged

So when u use consecutive numbers the machines now notice that it must go random and this is ur advantage.Cause now it spreads balls out like a shot gun.If this is good advice u havent seen anything yet i will revolutionalize the lottery as we know it.

United States
          Member #116083
          September 4, 2011
          132 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2012, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Here is a great exzample in a game l ike the super 6 or match 6 in PA i play 41 42 43 44 45 46 because they give me 2 other lines at the bottom that the computer generated now i have better odds of getting numbers and i watch the number dont come in 40s at all if they do then its only one try it out

United States
            Member #116083
            September 4, 2011
            132 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2012, 8:39 am - IP Logged

If u live in PA and play the match 6 use this method every time u play play 49 48 47 46 45 44 i can almost guarantee it wont bring 2 of these numbers i guarantee.

United States
              Member #116083
              September 4, 2011
              132 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2012, 8:47 am - IP Logged

.FYIit doesnt matter which way u do it u can play all pairs to for instance 9 19 29 39 49 u might think its a waste of money right?But in reality this is what happenes if the machines see their is too much money on a certain ball it will avoid that number all together.So if we have people playing this way it will put pressure on balls to get a better random drawing.See past wasting a dollar on those numbers cause i seen past it look retrospec......................................................LISTEN THESE ARE MACHINES ALL MACHINES HAVE GLITCHES THIS IS ONE GLITCH THAT WILL HELP TRUST ME THE LOTTERY MACHINE IS A GLITCH ITS THE MATRIX RIGHT THEN U THROW A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM TO CONFUSE IT ITS A MACHINE WHY ELSE WOULD IT USE RNG AND ALGORITHM THINK ABOUT IT.To prove me theory tonight powerball i will be playing these numbers 32 33 34 35 36 for the white ballls.

United States
                Member #116083
                September 4, 2011
                132 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

One more thing if u dont want to see numbers come back like they have been when the jackpot is high.Then u play the last drawing numbers back the same way so if the last drawing numbers was 31 40 41 47 48 then play those numbers for a dollar to keep numbers from coming back.I know its gonna be hard justifying wasting a dollar but if u do this it will help u cause it helps me.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
                  nc
                  United States
                  Member #99520
                  October 26, 2010
                  375 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Please understand that I am not doubting your system.   This is just a simple question.   If the machine that draws the balls is not connected to the computer network that picks or records the numbers picked, how does it know what numbers have been chosen the most?

United States
                    Member #116083
                    September 4, 2011
                    132 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Thats the thing it is connected to a network its obvious.Otherwise it wouldnt be RNG machines.Let me give u another exzample of something to think about do u know the reason why POWERBALL and a game that similar to the amount of balls in the game which is 59 the new york lotto which both games share 59 balls.They have to hold both these drawings on the same day because it give the players a huge advantage if it wasnt because it like seeing two drawings and every drawing they make sure they share 2 or 1 ball is this coquencidence?No The texas lotto is similar too the mega millions alsoand they make sure they share balls

nc
                      United States
                      Member #99520
                      October 26, 2010
                      375 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

You know this as a fact or as a theory?

How much statistical data did you use and where did you obtain it from?   Over what time period did you choose to do  the research?   Does your research take into account the several changes in the number of balls available over the various time periods?   Which lottery databases did you use?   What authorities did you use?  Did you test your theory against the 35 years of available data or only on more recent data such as the last 6 months?

Once again, I'm  not trying to pick an argument, just trying to determine the methods and procedures used for your theory.   This information goes a long way in explaining how a theory works.

United States
                        Member #116083
                        September 4, 2011
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Ok my theorie on this goes into the fact of MATCH 6 its a pennsylvania game which this happens u pick 6 numbers for exzample say i picked 49 48 47 46 45 44 then the computer give u 2 lines which are computer generated so u have a total of 18 numbers i pick 49 48 47 46 45 44 as my numbers and to my surprise the numbers never reach the 40s its sticks in the 30s.If u live in PA TRY THIS METHOD for urself dont take my word

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: September 1, 2012, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

One more thing if u dont want to see numbers come back like they have been when the jackpot is high.Then u play the last drawing numbers back the same way so if the last drawing numbers was 31 40 41 47 48 then play those numbers for a dollar to keep numbers from coming back.I know its gonna be hard justifying wasting a dollar but if u do this it will help u cause it helps me.

Are you suggesting folks can control the drawings by the numbers they play?

What can players expect from you if they waste a dollar to help you?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

nc
                            United States
                            Member #99520
                            October 26, 2010
                            375 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2012, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Thank you kindly for taking time to explain a little bit more.  Unfortunately, I am not in the vicinity to test your theories!   Good luck.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                              rekjavik
                              Iceland
                              Member #99537
                              October 27, 2010
                              177 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2012, 9:32 am - IP Logged

.FYIit doesnt matter which way u do it u can play all pairs to for instance 9 19 29 39 49 u might think its a waste of money right?But in reality this is what happenes if the machines see their is too much money on a certain ball it will avoid that number all together.So if we have people playing this way it will put pressure on balls to get a better random drawing.See past wasting a dollar on those numbers cause i seen past it look retrospec......................................................LISTEN THESE ARE MACHINES ALL MACHINES HAVE GLITCHES THIS IS ONE GLITCH THAT WILL HELP TRUST ME THE LOTTERY MACHINE IS A GLITCH ITS THE MATRIX RIGHT THEN U THROW A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM TO CONFUSE IT ITS A MACHINE WHY ELSE WOULD IT USE RNG AND ALGORITHM THINK ABOUT IT.To prove me theory tonight powerball i will be playing these numbers 32 33 34 35 36 for the white ballls.

To prove me theory tonight powerball i will be playing these numbers 32 33 34 35 36 for the white ballls

8,11,21,44,49,  --- 22 bonus, was the powerball for your Numbers 32,33,34,35,36..

so I have a little issue with your theory its on thing to be off by 1 - 3 numbers that are in range of the winning numbers.

But to be so far off the mark is a problem for me.

Over here for the saturday lotto draw the numbers where 

4,11,20,31,38,--25

This was closer to the powerball numbers than your numbers where? I agree about the Glitch in the machine but If your that far off then Im not sure about your Theory.... But at least your thinking differently about the lottery and I do look forward for your report......

keep at it.... Cheers