Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

who out there is a Master at pick 3 ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Jonusl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Galena,MO
United States
Member #129328
June 15, 2012
101 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2012, 8:18 am - IP Logged

The reason i ask,is a filtering question,if a number has only hit lets say in the first 6 months of the year,jan-june,and the mo lotto history runs back to 98,if its NEVER hit in any month other than those,would that be a good bet to only play those numbers during those months ?.I played 557 last nite,but noticed this morning in looking up when its hit in the past,it has hit in aug 2-3 times in history,usally early aug but in aug,and it hit last nite,last day of aug,i was filtering my numbers for miday today and noticed that several on my chart to look at never have hit in aug,sept,oct,this time frame we are in now,is it a mistake to take that as it prob will not hit then and filter it out ?.Bang Head <--- filtering.

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

Galena,MO
    United States
    Member #129328
    June 15, 2012
    101 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

listens to the crikets.....

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

listens to the crikets.....

Why not just try it, playing on paper only and see what the results are  ?

Wish I could help but Im surely no master lol

CG

Galena,MO
        United States
        Member #129328
        June 15, 2012
        101 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

I shall look at it lol,but i was wondering if anyone out there mite had already used it.thanks for your reply.