Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Nuster 2010 4.3.3.9

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by W4MWK.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CONCORD, NC.
United States
Member #120735
December 26, 2011
5 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2012, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I to am looking for the Lotto Buster Program, I'd like to (Beg, Borrow, Buy or steal a copy) a fairly newer Version if possible, From one the members! I downloaded mine from the lotto buster web site a few years ago, I never purchased the unlock code, I had a couple Heart attacs an a 5 bypass surgery along with some other Health problems! When I decided to Register it, He had closed up shop, If any body out there can help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike.

CONCORD, NC.
    United States
    Member #120735
    December 26, 2011
    5 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I know, I see my goof up, It's Lotto Buster, I can only say "FAT FINGERS"

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7713 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I know, I see my goof up, It's Lotto Buster, I can only say "FAT FINGERS"

LOL LOL  I'm sorry I can't help you with your question but your "fat finger" typo gave me a good laugh :)

CONCORD, NC.
        United States
        Member #120735
        December 26, 2011
        5 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I'm glad you got a good giggle out of it, I'm sure there'll be plenty more in the future...LOL My fingers and the keyboard on my new Laptop just don't get along at all, I find I do a lot of proof reading.

Mike

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I'm glad you got a good giggle out of it, I'm sure there'll be plenty more in the future...LOL My fingers and the keyboard on my new Laptop just don't get along at all, I find I do a lot of proof reading.

Mike

I look forward to your future typos,lol. Oh, and I hear you about the laptop keyboard...they are the worst!

Meanwhile...don't know if you already searched this or not here on the LP but here is everything posted about your Nuster :)

http://www.lotterypost.com/search/forums?q=lotto+buster

sask.
            Canada
            Member #2713
            November 6, 2003
            35 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Hi is lotto Buster still in business,I did buy thier program back in 2006 or so but seems to me when I went to

Load it up one day it woudn't update,and remember reading Lotto buster was out of business?I have the disc someplace but have misplased it in a house move this spring,If I find it I'll let you know.

CONCORD, NC.
              United States
              Member #120735
              December 26, 2011
              5 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi is lotto Buster still in business,I did buy thier program back in 2006 or so but seems to me when I went to

Load it up one day it woudn't update,and remember reading Lotto buster was out of business?I have the disc someplace but have misplased it in a house move this spring,If I find it I'll let you know.

Hi,

No, their no longer in business, The only way you can update it is to do it manually each week. "I think" I'm not sure, I had the program, But I downloaded it, Never had the Disk.

I appreciate you contacting me!

Thanks,

Mike