Welcome Guest
You last visited April 29, 2017, 11:21 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player's Jackpot Code for Pick5 games

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrlotto-nc.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111017
May 16, 2011
10299 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone! Wanted to get input from a advertising flyer from Steve Player, introducing a system called the "Jackpot Code". He explained in the flyer that the "Jackpot Code" works on the basis of a Bingo game??? Anyway, wanted to know any comments from you guys. Also, doesn't a "Bingo" type method already exists here on L.P.? I'm sure it does.

United States
    Member #111017
    May 16, 2011
    10299 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:33 am - IP Logged

By the way, the costs of the system is $495.00. I'm thinking... it has to be a method thats similiar to what steve player is proposing already here at L.P.? Laverene, Wheeler, Lakerben, WinD,.... anyone thats familiar with Pick5 please chime in..

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12894 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Waste of Money on any Steve Players Systems !!!! You will need some Deep Pockets to play any his Systems/Methods . Check the Lotto Post Search Engine for  Steve Player has been Posted many times. All over priced pie in the Sky Systems !!!

United States
        Member #111017
        May 16, 2011
        10299 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Yep I know you right and agree with you. Question: isnt there a "Bingo" type method on L.P. to win Pick5 jackpots??? Anyone can chime in too by the way.

Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12894 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2012, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Their is many methods for Pick 5 games .. Lottolaughs has some of the Best for Pick 3 , Pick 4 and Pick 5 games .. Not excluding lakerben with his Pick 3 and Pick 4 systems . Just use the search engine you should be able to find many Pick 5 systems ..

United States
            Member #111017
            May 16, 2011
            10299 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2012, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Cool, thx CajunWin4. I will.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #543
              August 6, 2002
              92 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I own a few of "Steve Player" systems, personally haven't won a dime on any of them, waste of money, most of his systems are high dollar, his marketing is great, you think you are going to hit it big! Not so. Do not waste your hard earned money.(My opinion)  Sky

United States
                Member #111017
                May 16, 2011
                10299 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Totally agree...... question, and its to anyone, how does one use a Bingo styled approach and win multiple Pick5 Jackpots????? Thats what this "Jackpot code" system is proclaiming. Any ideas guys? Or does something like this already exist here at Lotterypost??

Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12894 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

He is using the Bingo Cards as his Method to Pick the next Draw from a Previous Draws ... Pretty Simple , But not Effective in Picking Winning Jackpots !!!

He has differrent Bingo Cards for Every State from 5/36 to 5/40 .........

United States
                    Member #111017
                    May 16, 2011
                    10299 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.... I think you right Cajun. I wish I can post the flyer here but I know I cant. I have it right infront of me. He basically says, " If you know how to play Bingo then you can win your own jackpot!" " The sheer simplicity of using the JACKPOT CODE system lies in the fact that you are reducing the game to only 10 total elements which are much easier to keep track of than the actual 30 to 50 numbers that are in play. These ten elements work just like a Bingo game. Yes, I am absolutely serious about this! In fact, if you can play Bingo, then you already know how to use the JACKPOT CODE system; it really is that easy"

These are the exact words on the newsletter. Whacha think of all that Cajun???

Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12894 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.... I think you right Cajun. I wish I can post the flyer here but I know I cant. I have it right infront of me. He basically says, " If you know how to play Bingo then you can win your own jackpot!" " The sheer simplicity of using the JACKPOT CODE system lies in the fact that you are reducing the game to only 10 total elements which are much easier to keep track of than the actual 30 to 50 numbers that are in play. These ten elements work just like a Bingo game. Yes, I am absolutely serious about this! In fact, if you can play Bingo, then you already know how to use the JACKPOT CODE system; it really is that easy"

These are the exact words on the newsletter. Whacha think of all that Cajun???

The Code is the Bingo Game ...Each Drawn Number is given a Letter/Number  in its Position and you would match each Letter/Number on Cards ... Just like Bingo !!! So Simple !!!

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

He is using the Bingo Cards as his Method to Pick the next Draw from a Previous Draws ... Pretty Simple , But not Effective in Picking Winning Jackpots !!!

He has differrent Bingo Cards for Every State from 5/36 to 5/40 .........

495.00  seems an awful lot for a deck of cards.

Do you get a little handheld bingo computer?

You know Bingo is lotto for old people and seriously religious people.  If you think gambling is satans work and you cant play the lottery, then you can always go play bingo at church.  I hear they have free coffee and cake too!

For 495.00  do you get your own bag of bingo chips and bingo cards?

If i use his system and i win, do i have to yell "BINGO"?

i kind of like to say  F*CK YEAH when i win!!
                        Maybe you can post the flyer in your blog.
                          RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          20022 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

By the way, the costs of the system is $495.00. I'm thinking... it has to be a method thats similiar to what steve player is proposing already here at L.P.? Laverene, Wheeler, Lakerben, WinD,.... anyone thats familiar with Pick5 please chime in..

Ohio's Rolling Cash5 has a minimum jackpot of $100,000.00 and a drawing every day.  If that system worked all that great Steve could make a killing here.  If he's only asking $495.00 for it, I suspect it has a flaw that he's not mentioning and you won't know about until you've paid your money and can't get it back.

Remember "BUYERS BEWARE!"

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12894 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Ohio's Rolling Cash5 has a minimum jackpot of $100,000.00 and a drawing every day.  If that system worked all that great Steve could make a killing here.  If he's only asking $495.00 for it, I suspect it has a flaw that he's not mentioning and you won't know about until you've paid your money and can't get it back.

Remember "BUYERS BEWARE!"

The Flaw with all Steve Players Systems is the Systems and the Coverage he/they expect you to Play ....We have so much better Systems here on Lotto Post then anyone could offer . The members that does have systems for Sale is worth the Little Expense !!!! Just my 2 cents worth ...

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

The Flaw with all Steve Players Systems is the Systems and the Coverage he/they expect you to Play ....We have so much better Systems here on Lotto Post then anyone could offer . The members that does have systems for Sale is worth the Little Expense !!!! Just my 2 cents worth ...

I might spend 495.00 for one of Cajuns systems if you could guarantee a jackpot within 6 months playing time.

Wink