Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

In Memory of the 911 Prayers goes out to Family

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34129 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

I just had to say that one of my Members in the Group mention it and  it made me think about it. So I will say a prayer for all the Families that lost a love one

I will never forget it I was working at a School I was in the Office I seen it all on T.V. when the Towers went down when I seen it tears just went rolling down my eyes I will never forget it, thanks Joey, I just thought about it.  Where were you when this happened? 

Prayers goes out to all the Family US FlagMembers. God Bless them all.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34129 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I just had to say that one of my Members in the Group mention it and  it made me think about it. So I will say a prayer for all the Families that lost a love one

I will never forget it I was working at a School I was in the Office I seen it all on T.V. when the Towers went down when I seen it tears just went rolling down my eyes I will never forget it, thanks Joey, I just thought about it.  Where were you when this happened? 

Prayers goes out to all the Family US FlagMembers. God Bless them all.

Wow I guess no body caresNo Nod Money hungry thats it I just had to say that!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4495 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Wow I guess no body caresNo Nod Money hungry thats it I just had to say that!!

Marcie, et al -

There are many Americans plus others who still care......

When seeing our WTC under unprovoked attack w/3000 innocents murdered within seconds, I was reminded of this short prayer:

"It is better to light one candle then to curse the darkness"

~The Christopers

Perhaps a wake up call is a silver linning - preventing even greater disater

We will never forget......

R.I.P. All Yea Heros & Civilians

EddessaKnight

US Flag

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        south florida
        United States
        Member #48616
        January 3, 2007
        1497 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2012, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie,

There are many that still care. Thank You for this lovely post. I was on Long Island at the time... just a horrible day.  Eternal peace to all of the innocent victims

and to those they left behind. Never forgotten.

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34129 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I see there are a few good People with a heart.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
            LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4495 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

9/11 day should be memorialized as a national day of mourning

A Note from WTC victim of September 11 attacks reached family 10 years later

"84th floor, West Office, 12 people trapped......"

National Broadcasting Company in New York fails to even observe a moment of silence in honor of all 9/11 victims & heroes

Never Forget

EddessaKnight

US Flag

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #79502
              September 2, 2009
              6395 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Certainly a sad day....I live not far from Shanksville.  America is still a great land !  US Flag

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley