Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win-4 Resources

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New York, New York
United States
Member #123901
March 2, 2012
1 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I have come across some lottery strategies that work (trend, monthly analysis etc) and my brain has started generating strategies that have been working upon research. I'd like to know if anybody out there knows of any reliable pick 4 tables that analyze the frequency of 'triads/trios" (ie 074x, 280x). I've seen some analysts who actually threw 2 or 3 out into the pool, after I had experimented with the 975x pattern which works frequently in Florida, and I know I'm not the only one with the eye to see that since i jut started getting into these number games in March. Any knowlegale information is appreciated

HunnitAcreWoods

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4855 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I have come across some lottery strategies that work (trend, monthly analysis etc) and my brain has started generating strategies that have been working upon research. I'd like to know if anybody out there knows of any reliable pick 4 tables that analyze the frequency of 'triads/trios" (ie 074x, 280x). I've seen some analysts who actually threw 2 or 3 out into the pool, after I had experimented with the 975x pattern which works frequently in Florida, and I know I'm not the only one with the eye to see that since i jut started getting into these number games in March. Any knowlegale information is appreciated

HunnitAcreWoods

HAW,

You can try 2 things. 1) Go to lottery results on the left, click on your state. click on the p4 game. Then click on "more", then

inspect past results.  2) Go to results in the blue bar on the top. Click on results, then, search past results, pick your state in

the drop down menu. Enter your triad, leave the last column blank, pick box, straight etc, select how far back to go, hit search.

You will find all kinds of info here, just play around with it, or do a search. Use the search box under the blue bar on the top.

Welcome to lottery post and  good luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.