Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please help with numbers and meaning to this dream!!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Mardell.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mardell's avatar - peace
dumfries, virginia
United States
Member #107401
March 7, 2011
753 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2012, 11:47 am - IP Logged

My girlfriend called me and said that she heard a voice in her dream. The voice  said Gods' hand is upon me. Please post the meaning to this dream and numbers. Thanks to all and may God bless us all.Wink

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #109015
    April 4, 2011
    398 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

My girlfriend called me and said that she heard a voice in her dream. The voice  said Gods' hand is upon me. Please post the meaning to this dream and numbers. Thanks to all and may God bless us all.Wink

Wow, that's a powerfull dream, it could mean that you may become a follower of Christ or whatever you are experiencing God will pull you out of it.

Just keep the faith. It is often said that 777 is a heavenly number.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I would go with the 777 on this one. And try praying for someone who is sick.

Mardell's avatar - peace
        dumfries, virginia
        United States
        Member #107401
        March 7, 2011
        753 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that's a powerfull dream, it could mean that you may become a follower of Christ or whatever you are experiencing God will pull you out of it.

Just keep the faith. It is often said that 777 is a heavenly number.

Thanks Chasb123 for responding!!! I am right with you on Wow!!!!!! God is Great all the time!!! I have been experiencing some very disappointing things in my life lately. This just might be the turn around for the GoodThumbs Up

Mardell's avatar - peace
          dumfries, virginia
          United States
          Member #107401
          March 7, 2011
          753 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

I would go with the 777 on this one. And try praying for someone who is sick.

Thanks Ronnie316, I will play those triple 777 tonight!! I will be praying for the world tonight as well as myself. I have been going through alot of trials and tribulations, but that dream is a test to let me know, that the struggle is almost over!!!!