Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please Help with MegaMillions Draw Video

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by thinktank.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
homeland security
United States
Member #82523
November 15, 2009
98 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2012, 6:46 am - IP Logged

I haven't been on here in a while but I was wondering about the MegaMillions Video Draw. Can anyone tell me how are the whiteballs oriented in the column of tubes before they drop into bowl to be drawn?  I have a hunch, but I can't tell the order of the balls, whether they are oriented in mixed, descending, or ascending order!  It may or may not matter, but I was wondering?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34507 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I haven't been on here in a while but I was wondering about the MegaMillions Video Draw. Can anyone tell me how are the whiteballs oriented in the column of tubes before they drop into bowl to be drawn?  I have a hunch, but I can't tell the order of the balls, whether they are oriented in mixed, descending, or ascending order!  It may or may not matter, but I was wondering?

Put your hunch here then??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

homeland security
      United States
      Member #82523
      November 15, 2009
      98 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2012, 4:58 am - IP Logged

Put your hunch here then??

the hunch is....... maybe the balls are oriented according to weight...ie. the heavy the ball the higher up it is in the column orientation of the ball. For example, if the white ball number 5 is slightly heavier than the other balls in its column,  then it would be at the very top of the particular column it's in... so in essence it's the last ball in that column that would fall into the bowl, maybe giving it a slight bias in the balls drawn.