Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master Pro - Adding another Game via the "R-F-M" button

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by morgman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Corona
United States
Member #133018
September 18, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2012, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

RandomLogic,

I'm having trouble trying to load another game, CA SuperLotto, in Digit Master.

1. I created a text file that matches the "PB559.txt"

2. I dropped the custom text file in the correct folder labeled "Games."

3. In DM I used the "RFM" button to load the text file. It says it loads, but when I load the "D-Base" button it goes the the PP559 data. DM also does not update in the blue menu bar after I try loading new data. Can you point me in the right direct?

Menu Bar

Thanks so much for your hard work,

Morgan

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
    Member #129822
    June 28, 2012
    363 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2012, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Morgman

Post this question under forum/jackpot games/Digimaster settings for powerball. Its a very vallid question I had the same problem -what u can do is to rename the orginal Pb559.txt to oldpb559.txt and copy your file there as the original.........only problem do not click on update as it will update wrong data -this is what I have done for a different powerball.Hope it helps

RicklouHyper

United States
      Member #128373
      May 22, 2012
      201 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I too would like to know how to add new games to DM.  It looks like a powerful program.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

Corona
        United States
        Member #133018
        September 18, 2012
        2 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2012, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ricklou. I did what you mentioned and it seems to work after making sure all the numbers in the right locations in the text file. I did see that RL posted in the Jackpot forum that the software runs specifically for the Poweball 5/59 & Mega Millions of 5/56. Thanks for the help. I just have to make sure I don't hit update after I install the new text file :)