Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

KENO: Brought to you by the letter "K" & numbers 41 & 44 :-)

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 4 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4508 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Ladies & Gentlmen of the Keno Jury >>>>>>

L@@K at this #41/44  example to demonstrate that occurances are profitably predictable, over the non-changing odds & ouside the VK machines/live machines mechanics, past frequency of hits or cold numbers. The numbers have inherant associations with othes that when combined will spun a projected number(s). The unconventional #41/44 is just one simple combo to prove that it works & anyone interested can back test live or VK w/past performance w/no risk to see for themselves.
And this out of the box process can be done many times over any conventional methodology & standard odds.
Just for fun, here is another advanced combo highly likely prediction that can be easily checked out: when in the course of any VK or Live game you see #22 & #31 occur look for #39 to fall shortly after (not each & every time mind you but above certainly above expectation).
And no one has to gamble a penny or buy any system ( Pro Bono Publicko, I sell nothing)
Check for yourselves = Beyond Coincidence???
I often use kenousa realtime data to validate live numeric predictions & historical past performances with over 1000 games.
With a virtual arm lock on a single spot & right wagering tactics, a player could make a modest but decent $$$ on a hourly basis. In Las Vegas 3 to 1 payout on a single # is considered reasonable.
Fortuna
EddessaKnight
    marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34202 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

L@@K at this #41/44  example to demonstrate that occurances are profitably predictable, over the non-changing odds & ouside the VK machines/live machines mechanics, past frequency of hits or cold numbers. The numbers have inherant associations with othes that when combined will spun a projected number(s). The unconventional #41/44 is just one simple combo to prove that it works & anyone interested can back test live or VK w/past performance w/no risk to see for themselves.
    And this out of the box process can be done many times over any conventional methodology & standard odds.
    Just for fun, here is another advanced combo highly likely prediction that can be easily checked out: when in the course of any VK or Live game you see #22 & #31 occur look for #39 to fall shortly after (not each & every time mind you but above certainly above expectation).
    And no one has to gamble a penny or buy any system ( Pro Bono Publicko, I sell nothing)
    I often use kenousa realtime data to validate live numeric predictions & historical past performances with over 1000 games.
    With a virtual arm lock on a single spot & right wagering tactics, a player could make a modest but decent $$$ on a hourly basis. In Las Vegas 3 to 1 payout on a single # is considered reasonable.
    Fortuna
    EddessaKnight

Thanks Edd, I will check these out next time I go to Keno, I haven't been in a while., I will tell my Husband to take a look at these thanks for sharing...   I will let you know how we did.. We both like to Play.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4508 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Edd, I will check these out next time I go to Keno, I haven't been in a while., I will tell my Husband to take a look at these thanks for sharing...   I will let you know how we did.. We both like to Play.

Hello Marcie, et al-

Thanks for your interest, you actually do not have to leave the comfort of your home to verify the working of these numbers via backtesting using historical archives (past performances) .No  one has to gamble a penny or buy any system ( Pro Bono Publicko, I sell nothing)

I often use kenousa realtime data to validate live numeric predictions & historical past performances with over 1000 games

Good luck to your husband - let us know
      Fortuna
      EddessaKnight
        elkton, maryland
        United States
        Member #85565
        January 18, 2010
        1028 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello Marcie, et al-

Thanks for your interest, you actually do not have to leave the comfort of your home to verify the working of these numbers via backtesting using historical archives (past performances) .No  one has to gamble a penny or buy any system ( Pro Bono Publicko, I sell nothing)

I often use kenousa realtime data to validate live numeric predictions & historical past performances with over 1000 games

Fortuna
        EddessaKnight

I am a Maryland Keno player is there anyway this can be used to help me.

Maryland is 1/80

tHANKS

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4508 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I am a Maryland Keno player is there anyway this can be used to help me.

Maryland is 1/80

tHANKS

Greetings OG

Perhaps.....

Let me see first if I understand accuretly Md is one spot out of 80 possibilities - kindly correct

Can you access historical listings of past performances?

Check my previous above 41/44 number prediction example with kenousa.com or Md Keno data

Always loved Delaware & Md

Good Weekend Wishes

From the Temple Shrine of Fortuna, Las Vegas

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4508 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2012, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Greetings OG

Perhaps.....

Let me see first if I understand accuretly Md is one spot out of 80 possibilities - kindly correct

Can you access historical listings of past performances?

Check my previous above 41/44 number prediction example with kenousa.com or Md Keno data

Always loved Delaware & Md

Good Weekend Wishes

From the Temple Shrine of Fortuna, Las Vegas

EddessaKnight

`

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4508 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Fortuna
              EddessaKnight

While the keno Jury is still out.......perhaps checking???

Consider:

"To see what is in front of one 's nose, needs  a constant struggle...."                                                                                                        ~George Orwell

May all be welcomed into Fortuna Temple & Shrine with a $$$ SmileSmile

EddessaKnight

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello Marcie, et al-

Fortuna
                EddessaKnight

Ok that sounds Great back-test ok..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #132455
                  September 4, 2012
                  483 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Great to know that there are proven ways to try out luck.  Thank you for sharing these numbers with us.  As I have always said, there is nothing wrong with trying....Thanks pal...

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4508 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Great to know that there are proven ways to try out luck.  Thank you for sharing these numbers with us.  As I have always said, there is nothing wrong with trying....Thanks pal...

Greetings Jamella et al and thanks for your keno interest on this forum

As you are back testing out hot numbers, maybe I can assist with more; check out #1-11-14 - when any these two number hit in the same game L@@K  for the misssing one to occur shortly; example # 1 & 14 hit in one game then look for the #11 to happen in following games-

Check it out on tester without risk you will be pleasntly surprised by the one spot winning results !

Fortuna,

EddessaKnight