Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do I know when a dream number is a repeat number?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
collegem$'s avatar - ts
Disney Land
United States
Member #92265
June 3, 2010
7025 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Good Morning! LP members,

I always wanted to ask this question. Many times I read how mystical geniuses talk about repeat dream numbers. Like fruit for example many of you say, it is a repeat dream number. Where can I learn more about this? It is a book? How do I search if I need to search.

Please anyone? I would really like to learn how to know on this subject. I find it fascinating how many mystical geniuses know.

Thanks Smile

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34539 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2012, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Because numbers repeat all the time that is just the way it is. Numbers are Repetious  People use Dreambooks to find a number and a lot of numbers come out from Dreams and Hunches that is why I post mind all the time Dreambooks have numbers for any Person Place or Things.  They also say if you dream of Fruit it is a repeat number now I now that for a fact and I learned that here on L.P. or if it is a Full Moon them Triples or Quads with Triples* will always show it never fails.  Some people always use Systems to get a number.   I learned that when you dream of Fruit repeat from the People in the Bamahas and it is very true..  Also some numbers play for the same thing.. Like Teeth 310  House 310 Fire just an example.... Then you have other numbers that play for these numbers in different Dream books. But I know these by heart.  Not playing any numbers But I am sure they will fall all over the map.. LOL..  You  have a nice week too!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
      Disney Land
      United States
      Member #92265
      June 3, 2010
      7025 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Because numbers repeat all the time that is just the way it is. Numbers are Repetious  People use Dreambooks to find a number and a lot of numbers come out from Dreams and Hunches that is why I post mind all the time Dreambooks have numbers for any Person Place or Things.  They also say if you dream of Fruit it is a repeat number now I now that for a fact and I learned that here on L.P. or if it is a Full Moon them Triples or Quads with Triples* will always show it never fails.  Some people always use Systems to get a number.   I learned that when you dream of Fruit repeat from the People in the Bamahas and it is very true..  Also some numbers play for the same thing.. Like Teeth 310  House 310 Fire just an example.... Then you have other numbers that play for these numbers in different Dream books. But I know these by heart.  Not playing any numbers But I am sure they will fall all over the map.. LOL..  You  have a nice week too!

Marcie,

Thank you for your kind reply! Have a wonderful weekend! Catch you a winner!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        New Providence
        Bahamas
        Member #109015
        April 4, 2011
        398 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2012, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Good Morning! LP members,

I always wanted to ask this question. Many times I read how mystical geniuses talk about repeat dream numbers. Like fruit for example many of you say, it is a repeat dream number. Where can I learn more about this? It is a book? How do I search if I need to search.

Please anyone? I would really like to learn how to know on this subject. I find it fascinating how many mystical geniuses know.

Thanks Smile

If you dream of a number like 123 last night and you played it today and it come, you can just look at yesterday's numbers

and it is 123 then that's your repeat. Exposue to LP will cause you to learn.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          7025 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2012, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

If you dream of a number like 123 last night and you played it today and it come, you can just look at yesterday's numbers

and it is 123 then that's your repeat. Exposue to LP will cause you to learn.

Chasb123,

Thanks for your insight! Hope your next hit is as easy as 1 2 3.

abc..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34539 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2012, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I said the magic word Teeth..lol...  Which came in another number... 316   them numbers I had here was just an example. But this also plays for Teeth so does the 203* Just another example..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.