Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno help

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
elynch2218's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
ma
United States
Member #133210
September 23, 2012
26 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2012, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

What is a good method to us in picking keno numbers? 4 numbers or more? ive noticed certain groups come out alot but ofcourse..not when i play them! so I was interested in seeing if anyone elses strategy might have worked for them?

ma
    United States
    Member #133210
    September 23, 2012
    26 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2012, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

forums are a joke. nobody hardly every replies to anything..whats the point?

Litebets27's avatar - power
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #10465
      January 14, 2005
      6065 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2012, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

If you read through the different threads on each forum that you are posting on you will find answers to the questions that you ask. Many of your questions have been asked before. Good luck!!

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2012, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

People may not have an answer or they may want to find one before they ansewr you...Anyways I've heard the more numbers you pick the better your chances....but I don't know myself i've never played the game

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2012, 5:47 am - IP Logged

What do you have to discuss?

Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2012, 5:48 am - IP Logged

People may not have an answer or they may want to find one before they ansewr you...Anyways I've heard the more numbers you pick the better your chances....but I don't know myself i've never played the game

Mostly there are no answers. Some people use methods.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2012, 6:18 am - IP Logged

The LP forum landscape is a land of delayed gratification.

Try a search.

Keno tips.

Keno tricks.

Keno skips.

Good luck elynch, welcome to LP!!Hippy

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Even though some state lotteries offer "4 minute Keno", the majority of lottery players are more interested in pick-3, scratch-offs, and multi-state games with huge jackpots. There are some Keno topics in the Gaming Forum and you should get a reply posting there.

ma
                  United States
                  Member #133210
                  September 23, 2012
                  26 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2012, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Im sorry guys, I am new at this. I signed up hoping to gain some insight as to how to play "smarter" instead of playing stupid and losing tons of money. Instant games are my favorite but the eat up money fast. Keno seems to have a little bit better odds than other lottery games as long as u play less than 10 numbers. Thanks for your help.

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Im sorry guys, I am new at this. I signed up hoping to gain some insight as to how to play "smarter" instead of playing stupid and losing tons of money. Instant games are my favorite but the eat up money fast. Keno seems to have a little bit better odds than other lottery games as long as u play less than 10 numbers. Thanks for your help.

There is a keno thread by Marcie, if you use the search box, you will find plenty of tips.

The easiest quickest way to play pick 10 without much knowlede is the full-lotto-system.
                    Spread all 70 or 80 numbers on 7 or 8 boxes. 7*10=70; 8*10=80.
                    You can make a list of 1 to 70, when you used one number, you scrap it from the list.
                    Put your favorite numbers in one box if you wish to do so, or play your mixes.
                    You will get all 20 numbers spread over your combinations, no number will escape!

Another way is playing 20 numbers in two combinations for your daily keno.
                    10*2=20; 20/70 are drawn. Requires little budget and you can work on your daily number picking.

You can put the drawn numbers in Excel. You can start with the full lotto system, if you can afford $7.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

What is a good method to us in picking keno numbers? 4 numbers or more? ive noticed certain groups come out alot but ofcourse..not when i play them! so I was interested in seeing if anyone elses strategy might have worked for them?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/249991/2691069