Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing Pick 3 in other states Question

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bobby623.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125070
March 25, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Have you really played Pick 3 in four states at once? If each state has its own Pick3 then you would have to purchase tickets online. Which site do you trust?

Is it possible to really purchase lottery tickets in another state? I know of one site which proposes a pool but I do not know if I trust others with my cash and my tickets.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

What kind of sorcery is this, four states at once? 

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1394 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Have you really played Pick 3 in four states at once? If each state has its own Pick3 then you would have to purchase tickets online. Which site do you trust?

Is it possible to really purchase lottery tickets in another state? I know of one site which proposes a pool but I do not know if I trust others with my cash and my tickets.

If anyone has found an online site that will accept a US credit card, or a bank that will transfer funds to an overseas lottery bank, he or she had best keep that information to themselves.

The federal government has effectively shut down online lottery purchases by forcing credit card companies and banks to NOT process gambling fees/prizes.

If you happen to live in a place where you make cash deposits, you might get away with it for awhile, but sooner or later the feds are going to find out about it and shut you down.

Except for states that allow on-line lottery purchases under controlled conditions, on-line lottery play is a thing of the past.

The companies that run internet lottery ads are trying to reach non-US citizens, so, don't be fooled.

If you really want to play in another state, select one where a familty member, an in-law or trusted friend residing in that state can make the purchases for you.

And don't post the results here. Keep it private.