Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has Anybody??

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Has anybody here won a nice chunck of money from the lottery right when they needed it? If you dont mind saying...how much did you win? What did you spend it on bills or yourself? Did you do anything really smart with it in your eyes?

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I won a few thousand bucks about 7 years ago in the p-3, but i didn't use it for emergency bills or anything cause I didn't have any. But about 16 years ago I was coming home from work and only had like 10 bucks to my name. Payday was still 3 days away. On my way to the store I found a C-note on the ground, and that was like a million bucks to me.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Has anybody here won a nice chunck of money from the lottery right when they needed it? If you dont mind saying...how much did you win? What did you spend it on bills or yourself? Did you do anything really smart with it in your eyes?

Playing the lottery isn't what I think about doing when I need money, it's a game I play for entertainment.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Well who does RJOh??? I was saying anybody who has played and got a windfall especially when they needed it....I mean who in the heck plays for anything other than entertainment.