Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All or Nothing

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dannyboyhouston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
houston texas
United States
Member #130267
July 10, 2012
6300 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Would like to see a forum on the All  or Nothing game of Texas. We did have our second $250,000 winner last night who won on a quick pick and got none of the numbers. I posted the win on the pick 3 forum, but would rather have a seperat forum for predicting numbers and chit-chatting with others about possible winning numbers or systems to come up with the winning numbers.

Thanks Todd for your consideration,

Danny

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23275 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

The best place to post a thread on this new game would be the Lottery Discussion forum, since the game is unique in format and does not correspond to any of the game-specific forums.  Just start of new topic there, and keep your discussion about the game in that one topic so that people can find it easily.  If it gets busy, start a new topic each month.  Also, if it gets popular I would be happy to pin it each month.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
      houston texas
      United States
      Member #130267
      July 10, 2012
      6300 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2012, 11:31 am - IP Logged

The best place to post a thread on this new game would be the Lottery Discussion forum, since the game is unique in format and does not correspond to any of the game-specific forums.  Just start of new topic there, and keep your discussion about the game in that one topic so that people can find it easily.  If it gets busy, start a new topic each month.  Also, if it gets popular I would be happy to pin it each month.

Thanks Todd