Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inspector - Number Classification System

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
majakman's avatar - avatar1owr

United States
Member #84857
January 4, 2010
21 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I have been a member since January 2010, but just upgraded to premium status in order to evaluate and hopefully use some of the tools and systems available here.

I was really interested in the Inspector - Number Classification System. I've read the instructions, but they are very basic.

In a post search I found an interesting post from CalifDude to tntea back in April 2006. Don't know if either member is still here and/or active.

I cannot figure out how CalifDude compressed or came up with the (21) results from the (30) numbers tntea supplied.

And some of his Output seems to be totally different from any numbers I find in the different classification matches.

I have isolated the highest % in every classification such as High/Low, Even/Odd, Key Numbers, etc . Then compressed these into a set of box numbers. But I just end up with the original numbers I started with.

I would really appreciate any tips you care to offer in the use of this system.

Thanks,

Majakman

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude last posted  Sunday, July 23, 2006, 10:10 am -  Lottery Systems forum

Sorry I cant help with that system

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

tntea did post a couple months ago........ perhaps a PM will get a response??

United States
        Member #84857
        January 4, 2010
        21 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ronnie316.

I'll give tntea a try.

Majakman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19815 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude last posted  Sunday, July 23, 2006, 10:10 am -  Lottery Systems forum

Sorry I cant help with that system

I've seen CalifDude name pop up on some other lottery forums on the Internet.  I'm guessing he's recycling his knowledge to a new group.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4850 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I have been a member since January 2010, but just upgraded to premium status in order to evaluate and hopefully use some of the tools and systems available here.

I was really interested in the Inspector - Number Classification System. I've read the instructions, but they are very basic.

In a post search I found an interesting post from CalifDude to tntea back in April 2006. Don't know if either member is still here and/or active.

I cannot figure out how CalifDude compressed or came up with the (21) results from the (30) numbers tntea supplied.

And some of his Output seems to be totally different from any numbers I find in the different classification matches.

I have isolated the highest % in every classification such as High/Low, Even/Odd, Key Numbers, etc . Then compressed these into a set of box numbers. But I just end up with the original numbers I started with.

I would really appreciate any tips you care to offer in the use of this system.

Thanks,

Majakman

The numbers you entered in the input box will not change unless you check the third box at the ignore duplicate section.

In which case they will be removed.  He may have had several combinations of the same number, example 819,189 981 or

325, 523, or 267,762 or 655, 565, etc. and checked the ignore box duplicates box. (the 2nd box.) That will reduce the

amount of numbers inspected. From 30 to the 21.  However, you will still have the original numbers in the input box. All the

way down at the bottom where it says number types it will show the numbers actually inspected. They will be listed by

singles, doubles, triples. Hope this helps.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
              Member #84857
              January 4, 2010
              21 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2012, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply.

Yes this makes sense and I'll rerun my stats and see what I come up with.

Appreciate the help. Smile

MM

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                Winning makes me smile.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                4850 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply.

Yes this makes sense and I'll rerun my stats and see what I come up with.

Appreciate the help. Smile

MM

No problem. Good luck with that.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.