Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot Overnight Millionaires

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 4 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

So Im channel surfing and I come across this show that's coming on on Monday October 1 at 6 a.m. called "Jackpot Overnight Millionaires" I don't know if you all have seen it or can see it...it's coming on on a channel called Destination america ( channel 286)....I have direct t.v. and I don't know if this channel is on any cable or dish packages...but check and see i'll have my DVR going cause i don't do 6 o'clock a.m.....Anyways just a heads up if anyone wants to check it out...

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3856 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip,

on dish network i think its channel 194

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Cool i was wondering if anybody knew if this particular channel was on dish or cable

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I have cable but never heard of the net work. It could be on one of the higher channels as I only have up to channel 99 and dont watch a lot of tv all the time.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
          United States
          Member #112968
          June 29, 2011
          3856 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Cool i was wondering if anybody knew if this particular channel was on dish or cable

I only knew about it cause COINTOSS told me it had a show about vegas cheaters,

thanks CT.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

grwurston's avatar - 144
            Let's Go Rangers!!!
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4878 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

So Im channel surfing and I come across this show that's coming on on Monday October 1 at 6 a.m. called "Jackpot Overnight Millionaires" I don't know if you all have seen it or can see it...it's coming on on a channel called Destination america ( channel 286)....I have direct t.v. and I don't know if this channel is on any cable or dish packages...but check and see i'll have my DVR going cause i don't do 6 o'clock a.m.....Anyways just a heads up if anyone wants to check it out...

It's also on Comcast.  Discovery Destination channel 113 SD, 873 HD. It's a 1hr show. Right after that at 7:00 am is

Gambling Games; Why the house always wins.  8:00 am is Gambling Games; Beating the house. At 9:00 am is: High Rollers

of Vegas. At 10:00 am is: Top 10 Ways To Win. At 11:00 am is: Vegas Cheaters Exposed.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
              Member #123632
              February 25, 2012
              156 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2012, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Not sure if anyone knows this either, there are 10 unclaimed tickets in Washington Satae for $10,000 each on pick 4

Just thought I'd let everyone know and hope you are one of those winners with a pick 4 ticket! Go get your unclaimed prize!

Please bless me for telling you if your one of the winners. PLEAAAAASE!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10354 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

It's also on Comcast.  Discovery Destination channel 113 SD, 873 HD. It's a 1hr show. Right after that at 7:00 am is

Gambling Games; Why the house always wins.  8:00 am is Gambling Games; Beating the house. At 9:00 am is: High Rollers

of Vegas. At 10:00 am is: Top 10 Ways To Win. At 11:00 am is: Vegas Cheaters Exposed.

haymaker,

Thanks for thr mention. Now I can't remember what the channel was previously!

grwurston,

My on air guide (MediaCom) says the Overnight millionairs is a rerun of a 2005 program. Not sure about the others, I guess that's why they aren't exactly scheduled for prime time.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                  Member #130815
                  July 25, 2012
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2012, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Comcast  yeah...how about time warner..or even clear channel...Probaly digital cable huh?

grwurston's avatar - 144
                    Let's Go Rangers!!!
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4878 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2012, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

haymaker,

Thanks for thr mention. Now I can't remember what the channel was previously!

grwurston,

My on air guide (MediaCom) says the Overnight millionairs is a rerun of a 2005 program. Not sure about the others, I guess that's why they aren't exactly scheduled for prime time.

Coin Toss,

The others are from in order, 2001, 2001, 1998, 2012, 2002.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.