Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 10/1/12 - 10/31/12

Topic closed. 2732 replies. Last post 4 years ago by abria-r.

Page 175 of 183
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2012, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Play nice friends. 

824 come on already

Now that we saw some doubles, its going to pave the way for some triples. Any serious thoughts?

I am seriously thinking about quitting the NUMBERS racket.

My $$=00

Fox2526's avatar - hiro horse_neg.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #131913
    August 21, 2012
    1953 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Ok!

NUMBERS is the hardest (in my opinion) game to crack. The TAKE5 and WIN4 atleast I can get traction (as week I had way too man 3/4s) on the right track.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2012, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Ok!

NUMBERS is the hardest (in my opinion) game to crack. The TAKE5 and WIN4 atleast I can get traction (as week I had way too man 3/4s) on the right track.

Take five is easiest!!!

Numbers is hardest because they have three different machines to mess with the odds and probability.

In order to win at NUMBERS you have to think of it as three different games of one number.  Thats the hardest part.

Its not a numbers game.  Its a mind game.

Thats why the state always wins.  They know most players dont have the mind to beat the odds.  Or the mind to stick with a number long enough.

Thats why I think we should regroup.

We only need one number to win for the year.

Some of you have been playing 007

other 321

some 900.

But 845 is where the money is at, and has been all year.

LuckBeALady's avatar - bee
        NY,NY
        United States
        Member #117600
        October 9, 2011
        6313 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2012, 5:52 am - IP Logged

I hope my boss ain't reading this board cuz I'm staying home again today. For me to take 4 buses to get to work is INSANE and it's raining too. And the thought of getting into a share cab with strangers if spooky too. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

abria-r's avatar - nicebear

Bahamas
          Member #113012
          June 30, 2011
          3818 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2012, 6:35 am - IP Logged

811 pairs 

70 40 23 34 83 93

33 92 54 00 60 

Good luck

953 408 

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO DA FULLEST 

Every day  my goal Win Big

abria-r Blue Angel

abria-r's avatar - nicebear

Bahamas
            Member #113012
            June 30, 2011
            3818 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2012, 6:46 am - IP Logged

316  213  378 974  702

674 625  386 834  642

Good luck to all 

953 408 

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO DA FULLEST 

Every day  my goal Win Big

abria-r Blue Angel

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
              boogiedown
              United States
              Member #95878
              August 19, 2010
              2887 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2012, 8:07 am - IP Logged

good morning lp. great to see most of the posters are alive.... its seems sandy has done damage to the north east ... and in cyberland hurricane boner is causing a stir... this reminds me of those <snip> days... I hope this stormy retoric calms down in the november thread....It seems someone is shooting cannons out of a glass house.... boner you have some valid points but your chart is the craziest thing I have ever seen, to difficult to decode... but thats cool i like to see the effort..has anyone put you on front street about your mossaic chart. we all have had highs and lows when it come to lottery picking... you my friend boner might need a different way... instead of chasing wins... set up a trap and wait for a number to come... it may take 5 years or so for st8.. but you will get a box win... Dont play every game wait for the patterns to swing just like playing cards(poker) getting frustrated and going after others is not honorable.. so carry on...... we seem to forget that people sit for hours trying to help...thats the key helping.. u seem like a nice guy boner. but your strong desire to win money has put you out of sink to win money.. your energy is like a rabbied racoon in central park..but who am I to be your guide to peace and happiness...good luck and win on.... 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                United States
                Member #106371
                February 17, 2011
                9702 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2012, 8:08 am - IP Logged

LB this thread was originally created so that our little group can post info and work together to find and get the hits.  It may not work correctly all the time and the hits may not happen every day but we DO get the hits.   I do not think there is chaos here.  Each of us posts our info, whether it is our charts, qps, pairs and so on.  Then it is the person reading the threads job to use the info as they see fit.  compare their workouts to what we post.  Since the game is RANDOM, we may only get 2 of 3 numbers many times.  it is frustrating but it is a RANDOM GAME.

Again you are going back to critisize our use of the qps, why?  Just because YOU do not see it of any use, doesn't mean we should stop using it.  MANY MANY times they can point us towards a pair or a certain digit.   Again we post the info for others to use, if you do not want to use it, then scroll past it. 

Now you are bringing my posting of all the info from other threads into this.  AGAIN it is put up so others can use it as a resource.  It does make it easier to have all the info in one place so you don't have to go searching for it. 

Usually I sit here, posting and reading the thread quietly, but once again you want to upset the balance here.  WHY?  IF you don't like what is being posted, then do not use it.  EVERYONE has their own style of play......  I welcome anyone to post here. 

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

boner donor should take a break ....

PETS#=105-215

clutch31's avatar - Yavill
                  dunkirk ny
                  United States
                  Member #83125
                  November 29, 2009
                  213 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2012, 8:25 am - IP Logged

LB this thread was originally created so that our little group can post info and work together to find and get the hits.  It may not work correctly all the time and the hits may not happen every day but we DO get the hits.   I do not think there is chaos here.  Each of us posts our info, whether it is our charts, qps, pairs and so on.  Then it is the person reading the threads job to use the info as they see fit.  compare their workouts to what we post.  Since the game is RANDOM, we may only get 2 of 3 numbers many times.  it is frustrating but it is a RANDOM GAME.

Again you are going back to critisize our use of the qps, why?  Just because YOU do not see it of any use, doesn't mean we should stop using it.  MANY MANY times they can point us towards a pair or a certain digit.   Again we post the info for others to use, if you do not want to use it, then scroll past it. 

Now you are bringing my posting of all the info from other threads into this.  AGAIN it is put up so others can use it as a resource.  It does make it easier to have all the info in one place so you don't have to go searching for it. 

Usually I sit here, posting and reading the thread quietly, but once again you want to upset the balance here.  WHY?  IF you don't like what is being posted, then do not use it.  EVERYONE has their own style of play......  I welcome anyone to post here. 

and I thank you all for the effort that you guy put here everyday I may not post everyday cause I do work crazy hours but Im sure the your advice help me a lot and I'm proud to be in the new york dream team

do something that helps you reclaim your smile. you deserve it!!!

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                    Orangutan Forest
                    United States
                    Member #95128
                    August 4, 2010
                    12765 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2012, 8:42 am - IP Logged

811 pairs 

70 40 23 34 83 93

33 92 54 00 60 

Good luck

boy  329/3092 looks like a good play 23,93,92,and 092,529,386,283

side note : Sandy filled the streets with sand , covert to numbers 860,031

dogHondo

ga5life's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                      new york
                      United States
                      Member #129027
                      June 8, 2012
                      1904 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2012, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Yes a quick pick can point us in the right direction.  But many times, I have found that Loon will point us in the right direction, or a workout of tiger will point us in the right direction.  I value their input more because its based on data and facts.  For me to say that two weeks ago, I had a quick pick that indicated todays result is ludicrous!

I dont want to participate on a thread where I have to pass so many quick pick posts because they are virtually worthless.

No offense, but if you win on a quick pick than I congratulate you.  But to think everybody else has your type of luck is silly.

For one thing MrsD, I dont think its necessary for you to repost the US lottery data.  all players should have the know how to dig themselves.

But if you see something you like in the data.  You should point it out and let all of the other minds work on it.

Pairs data should come first.  You dont need to post all the pairs data for everyone.  Just point out the pairs you like, and why you like them.

Really I think we should make teams.

If I had my choice of teams it would be loon and tiger.

But loon is way up in hell.

So I would chose lambo instead of loon, because he works hard as hell.

Although the Quick pick thing is an annoyance.

You could be on the team too, Mrs Dee, .

I think making teams and meeting would be interesting.

We could all put a face behind the madness.

LuckB is near you, if you dont want to be on your team, she could be on your team.

Its really all about stretching the mind and the barriers of what is possible.

Right now I dont feel like anything is possible.

Lmao! Wow Lotto bonner you are crazy!!!!!!

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                        Orange County, New York
                        United States
                        Member #140
                        March 10, 2002
                        6925 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Lottoboner, i see your expressing yourself again. You talk about creating individual teams to enhance the number picking process but you must remember that not many members will understand your way of tracking numbers to play. So even you will encounter teammates disagreeing with your info. Does that make them right and you wrong? or does it make you right and them wrong? Who's to say? I do know one thing, if it went by results of the info produced, you would clearly be left in the dust! It would do you no good to argue that statement because if your info and number picking was on point then you wouldn't be giving up every other 3rd day. Yet as the "Dream Team", we don't get on your butt for not producing, we just wait for that time when you hit so that we can congratulate you. Clearly you are not happy with your end results and feel there should be some changes made to accommodate "you" even though you try to make it about "us", so i would suggest that you start your own thread and let each member decide if they want to stop in and contribute in a manner that would please you. Set your own rules and have things run your way with nobody to answer to. Maybe that's best for all of us. Feel free to pop in every once in a while and let us know how things are going.

The Panther hunts for more!

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                          Orange County, New York
                          United States
                          Member #140
                          March 10, 2002
                          6925 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2012, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Congrats to dbvisuals and all other winners from yesterday! I did not play yesterday and even if i did i had dropped the 118 in order to concentrate on my new picks.

The Panther hunts for more!

LuckBeALady's avatar - bee
                            NY,NY
                            United States
                            Member #117600
                            October 9, 2011
                            6313 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Yes a quick pick can point us in the right direction.  But many times, I have found that Loon will point us in the right direction, or a workout of tiger will point us in the right direction.  I value their input more because its based on data and facts.  For me to say that two weeks ago, I had a quick pick that indicated todays result is ludicrous!

I dont want to participate on a thread where I have to pass so many quick pick posts because they are virtually worthless.

No offense, but if you win on a quick pick than I congratulate you.  But to think everybody else has your type of luck is silly.

For one thing MrsD, I dont think its necessary for you to repost the US lottery data.  all players should have the know how to dig themselves.

But if you see something you like in the data.  You should point it out and let all of the other minds work on it.

Pairs data should come first.  You dont need to post all the pairs data for everyone.  Just point out the pairs you like, and why you like them.

Really I think we should make teams.

If I had my choice of teams it would be loon and tiger.

But loon is way up in hell.

So I would chose lambo instead of loon, because he works hard as hell.

Although the Quick pick thing is an annoyance.

You could be on the team too, Mrs Dee, .

I think making teams and meeting would be interesting.

We could all put a face behind the madness.

LuckB is near you, if you dont want to be on your team, she could be on your team.

Its really all about stretching the mind and the barriers of what is possible.

Right now I dont feel like anything is possible.

Giving you my sad face: :-(

I don't see why we all cannot be on the same TEAM. What's this about dividing us up and pitting us against one another to satisfy your greeding desire for a str8 hit? I say, let's vote LottoBoner off the Dream Team Island (wink wink)

Now, having said that, I think we should have a weekly DREAM TEAM PLAY of the WEEK NUMBER that we each play.

Ness711's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
                              Brooklyn,NY
                              United States
                              Member #106324
                              February 17, 2011
                              3371 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2012, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Midday Picks 349 659 040 050 600 045 605

Page 175 of 183